Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Lol mega...and aliya everyone knows that m more of a ksg fan...and i dont shy in expressing it...so i might accept new jodi[/QUOTE]

yaar we were sooo upset since yesterday, so we r tryin to cheer up and havin fun. Don't take it seriously i know we r bein stupid here wid our random thoughts
Anyways, i love ksg and jen equally. But as far dmg is concern always gonna love AR.
rimitra thumbnail
Sorry TM. I appreciate your thought I know you are a strong believer of ARMA lovestory, I went through your threads before.I am happy that you also moved on.

But for me DMG is still Armaan Riddhima's lovestory. I cannot accept any change. For me true love as bheegi said in one of her post doesnot have expiration date. I loved Armaan because of his madness for Riddhima. His character was unique from others. He is a true lover. he can do anything for his love. even today he said, Tumhe pehli baar dekha to  mere dil ko pata chal gaya iye dil sirf tumhare pyar ke sahare jiyege.....har koi pyar kar sakta lekin mera jaisa pyar koi nahi kar sakta......after all this sacrifice to make someone happy I don't think he can feel the same for any other girl. Then the total essence of Armaan is lost for me.

Sorry I think he will move on in life just to show Riddhima that he is happy and settled but actually he will still love Riddhima to the the core. The new girl I am sure will be very nice,  bubbly fall in love with Armaan, but whether she can make him forget Ridz is still a question for me. I think 4-6 months hence we will again all go to the poll to vote for whom should Armaan choose......let's see.
I will always love ARMA, but yes this experience taught me something; never ever get attached to fictional characters. It is really not worth it.
Edited by rimitra - 13 years ago
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Sure Nikka but then don't blame riddhima na because now armaan will move on to
then do not say armaan moved on because riddhima did
don't justify it

Y will i blame riddhima man....riddhima moved on bcoz it was her choice (but she moved on in just 1 epi for me)...but m looking forward to see how do they show armaan moving on bcoz most of us know he loves riddhima unconditionally

Originally posted by: monar

Haila.. 😲 Iljaam .. *crying out loud * nahi my lord nahi.. I never do that.. this seert is always off topic grrr. 😡 and mess up every other post 😛

Uff Allah, ulta chor qotwal ko datay.....tsk tsk Mona its u hun who always does this
Okay let's call it truce and say it was both of us (but MOSTLY you 😉 )
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sue101

Lol mega...and aliya everyone knows that m more of a ksg fan...and i dont shy in expressing it...so i might accept new jodi

nikkz u r my girl and i love u for this sweets

Sue how m i your gal''?????u dint giv me birth ???loll
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikka0809

Y will i blame riddhima man....riddhima moved on bcoz it was her choice (but she moved on in just 1 epi for me)...but m looking forward to see how do they show armaan moving on bcoz most of us know he loves riddhima unconditionally

Yaar riddhima nahin CV's moved. And they'll keep movin by breakin one couple and move wid another  till the show is on air.

Anyways, now i'm moreee excited to see ksg,jw,sa,kw masti offscreen on sbs, sbb .
Edited by megatulipgirl - 13 years ago
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Well good luck but I really think that it'll be KaSh and I'm afraid JeRan will soon be sidelined. Plus DMG is known to ruin relationships. Nonetheless, all the best dear.

Yup i know
that somewhat i know what jeran fans are hoping for will not get either
I am sure Sr will fade out to
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sue101

mona are we not matured enuff to accept people with different choices as of ours..why do we force everyone to go with our choice..and again if different from ours, questioning them why??? and calling them hypocrat 😕

okie my bad I didn't meant person is hypocrite but approach is.. and I am not at all questioning anyone's liking or disliking.. I don't like AR I say that upfront.. but isn't this irrelevant?
.. and for that matters I am not much a KSG fan so am I supposed to unnecessarily mention here? my point is what was the need of mentioning it, everyone knows this fact? isn't it?

sorry for ruining this.. am out tk cr

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I don't have the energy to move on and accept this new jodi. If I did then I would have accepted SR too but unfortuantely I find it very hard to move on and tend to stay in the same place while others move on. I guess its a weakness. Its my own bad luck that despite KaJen being in the same show, I can't watch them.

Oh well.

For me its not so much KAJEN...but AR...I cannot fathom how Armaan and Riddhima can be in the same show but both love other people...it's just so against the AR's nature...hence against an AR Fan's nature too.....😭
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: armaania13

Thank you Sangeeta..
Exactly what i posted on the Star one and DMG wall.. change the name of the show to something else. Dont insult the DMG we loved with this track!!!!

I feel the same way.....create a new show with a new plat and new characters using these actors....and let out AR die gracefully.  If I watch Armaan and Kangan or SR (i will never accept), then I think its an insult to the AR love story...everyday....i don't think I can accept living with that insult everyday!!  I don't think my nerves could handle it.....
Edited by AKANargis - 13 years ago