Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Shivang,

Thanks so much for the dialogues! I esp love the Kaikeyi one, as it teaches us a lot on remorse and guilt, and how we should never run away from it.😍 One of my fav dialogues from Ramayan! I also love the Ram-Sita-Lakshman one, really great lessons about anger management for today's generation.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Gotta love Lakhanji's cute expressions in it.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Btw, I updated the ToC again!πŸ˜ƒ

I am unsure about one thing however....did I place this in the right spot?

Ram-Sita-Lakshman at Panchavati after 12-13 years Dialogue

And I didn't miss any of your dialogues, did I?

-Janu
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My pleasure Lalita. I will keep coming with them. They are just too good. Cutest Lakshman really in that scene. But it is very very hard to decide in which scene he was not cute. Just too good actor in that role.πŸ‘ Matchless!!

There are 5 more scenes pending which are ready with me but 4 or all of them will now be coming after some break perhaps in the next CC.😊 And you haven't missed any of the dialogs.πŸ‘πŸΌ But the title 'Bharat milaap dialog' will now not be required and the link of translated dialog post of Lola of older forum below that title will then automatically combine itself with the previous title link.

The order will change of three things listed -

First - Sab asuran ke naam ke (Immediately after the song 'O maiya tene')

Second - Muni Sutikshna ki bhakti nyaari

and finally

Third - Panchavati dialog of Bhaavanaa-Gyaan (Mind vs Intellect) beautiful convo.

And recently Lola had posted the song lyrics of 'Virah vyatha se'. That will come next after that and before 'Aviral bhagati maangi'.

My forthcoming (immediate next dialog whenever I will post) will have to be posted straightaway after 'O maiya tene' song and before 'Sab asuran ke naam ke' song.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

My good friend Sneha just now posted the req I made in her shop....Ram-Sita Pushp Vatika moment.😍 Isn't it ethereal and absolutely divine?

Really love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Her style's really amazing, isn't it?

It was inspired from the req Swati made some time back, of an animated Ram-Sita Pushp Vatika moment from New Ramayan:

I wanted something in the same version of our beloved RS version so requested it from her...feel free to use of course!πŸ˜›

-Janu
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Freebies πŸ˜ƒ

pics credit goes to Lola and Janu πŸ˜‰

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Varsha,

Hope I am not too late, but...

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day!πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of Love,
Janu
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Happy Shri Krishna Janmashtami to you all!πŸ₯³

May Lord Krishna bless you all with a long life, prosperity, and happiness!πŸ˜ƒ

Let us keep this CC alive today, tomorrow, and the rest of the week with Janmashtami celebrations!πŸ˜› Have fun, and siggiemakers, post many many creations for us all to snag!πŸ˜‰

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

My first Janmashtami creation for this week....made an animated transition between the text...feel free to use!πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry it's a bit simple, but was too tired to add any brushes.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Beautiful Janmastami sig Janu! It's gorgeous <3 Blending, style, very pretty and meaningful! Love it - it screams amazing :)

Gorgeous work everyone - Lola, Gunia, Janaki, anyone else who makes creations =) I'll look through some of the ones you guys posted soon and comment. Sorry I've been so inactive. Very busy, hehe. Classes have started and all. I also made two mytho siggies in my last update but never got a chance to post those. I'll do that soon =)

Meanwhile, Happy Krishna Janmashtami everyone! May Lord Krishna's blessing be with you always and grant tons of happines <333

~Aish

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wishing Happy Janmashtami to all of you 😊 😊

Jai Shri Krishna

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Features of Shri Krishna: His Blue Colour

On this auspicious day of Janmashtami, I want to share with you the different implications of the blue colour of LORD KRISHNA. I have posted the same in my blog (http://dpriya-viewsonpurnavataar.blogspot.com/) last year, but today posting it for the first time in IF 😊.

At first I want to tell you about the various sources which helped me in understanding these features. Regarding this topic I have read a lot from books, various websites on the internet, and I have listened to many satsangs. So I cannot point out any single source- all these has helped me in forming my views .

Another thing I want to mention is that THE LORD is Unfathomable. If I can really understand a minute particle of HIM or HIS creation, that will be enough for me 😊. So this post is my humble endeavor to sing the glory of the LORD. I never-ever claim to be an authority on LORD KRISHNA, I am only a Devotee of the Lord. HE is truly The Ultimate One. No words are enough to describe HIM...

THE BLUE COLOUR

Traditionally Lord Krishna has always been painted or referred to as 'blue– coloured'. I found it really striking and searched for the reasons or sources of this particular colour. I got many answers which now I am going to write down one by one. They are not in any particular order. I know, even after knowing all these, still we won't be able to find out the actual reason😊 of the colour. But these are the probable Symbolisms ---:

# As He is the 8th incarnation of Lord Vishnu (who is blue coloured), so Lord Krishna is also blue coloured. This is the most standard answer I have come across.

# When Krishna defeated the poisonous serpent Kaliya during childhood , He took the poison inside. Thus he became 'blue-coloured'.

# Blue colour has always been associated with Divinity. As He is the God so He is blue in colour. This point has been explainded in many way . I will discuss some of them here:-

* Lord Krishna is not purely black. Actually He is like 'nilotpala-dala' (like blue lotus), He has 'ratna-baahu'(sapphire-like hands). His colour is like bluish cloud . His colour resembles a dark blue gem (ujjwal-nila mani).

* Narrating the previous point –Lord Krishna's colour reminds us of the colour of the sky. He is blue during the day, like the sky; and at night His complexion turns blackish, like the night sky. In this way He represents both day and night. Thus He is around us always. It is His colour which reflects in the universe .

# HIS colour may be associated also with phases of Moon- the Krishna Paksha .

# Like the sky, which is vast with no Beginning and no Ending, in the same way, the Lord has Boundless ('mayaa bhutam characharam'). The Lord converts the infinite to the finite through the blue colour, thus He makes Himself tangible into the world of the mortal beings.

# The blue colour can also be a symbol of Ocean. Shri Krishna is as vast and as unfathomable as an ocean. Like an Ocean, HE conveys the qualities of calmness , tranquility and completeness.

# I have found out two interesting Scientific symbolisms also 😊 - :

a) Blue or black can resemble the Black Hole as well. Black hole attracts even the light! Like that Lord Krishna can conquer anyone upon HIS will. He is the Supreme (the All-Attractive One) .

b) Blue signifies both Spatial (or Horizontal) and vertical, which can be termed as plane and depth.

What i can make out of this particular theory is that Shri Krishna signifies both earthly pleasures(horizontal) as well as spiritual progress (vertical).

They can also be related with the concepts of Love and Renunciation.

# Blue is a colour between 2 extreme colours - Black and White (though i think grey colour comes exactly between black and white 😊, but anyway, I liked this interpretation also 😊). In this way blue (that is Lord Krishna) also signifies the meeting place of Two Equally Opposing Forces (as in Kurukshetra War in Mahabharat).

# According to Vaishnav tradition the blue colour reflects Pure Love (that is 'Madhurya Ras' as mentioned by Roop Goswami). This colour Attracts and makes everyone fall in Love with the LORD.

# Shri Krishna's color is often mentionaed as 'Shyam-varna' (which means bluish black), which itself is a colour of conjugal love.

# In Traditional Literature we find that blue colour reflects Beauty, Strength, Power or Force. These all are the attributes of the LORD .

At the end we have to remember that the word KRISHNA actually means 'dark in colour ' in Sanskrit. Now, after discussing all these symbolisms still we won't be able to completely understand His qualities 😊. On His Birthday, I just tried to discuss the relevance or the symbolisms conveyed by the 'Blue Colour'.

I know this post of mine is full of 'Dry Knowledge' 😊 in comparison to the Ras (Divine Love) we all feel for the Lord. But all these information helped me a lot to connect with the Lord in the initial stages of feeling the Devotion for Shri Krishna, so thought to post it here. Do tell me if you all got Bored πŸ˜† while reading this Endless (Really Lengthy😊) collection of Facts/Information about the Lord.

Jai Shri Krishna

Edited by Debipriya - 13 years ago