Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
heyyyy Lalitha di .. here r the Jatayu siggies... hope u like dem ...
free to use ... 😳😳😳

please feel free to drop comments/criticisms on
D CREATIONS LOUNGE @ www.dpka1415.wordpress.com

for posting any request on my lounge please visit ... : http://dpka1415.wordpress.com/2010/03/26/348/

plzzz hit the like button if u like it ...πŸ˜ƒ

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deepu, the Pushp Vatika siggies are aMAZing!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲 Can't take my eyes off of them gorgeous gorgeous work!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Am def snagging them at once, cannot choose which version!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ They're all soooooooo beautiful, and the animated versions are also spectacular, you really nailed it this time.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep up the good work hun, you're just AWESOME!πŸ˜›

And OMG, look at the Jatayu siggies! Am going crazy with happiness right now, Deeps! I want to use all of them at once! Aiiieeeeeee, lovely work! So so so so professional and just out of the world, LOVE them!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› You're the best for starting off my morning on such a happy note!

Perfect text choice in all of them, you really know how to tie everything in.πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ Am def going to updt my slideshow as soon as I get home! So many lovely things to use!😍😍😍😍😍

I have another suggestion for you, Deeps.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Can you make a Vishva Roop siggie with Nitish, Arun, and Gurmeet (and if you have space, Swapnil) as Lord Vishnu? The text from NDTV Ramayan's Swayamvar starting off 'Narayanaaa, Namo Narayana' would be perfect for it.πŸ˜‰ Will provide you with the pics if you need them.😳😳
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!! yyyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyy m soooooooooooooooooooooooo haappppiiiiiieeee cant express my feeling... wwooooowwwww really loved ur appreciation thnk u sooooo much di ...
Viraat Swaroop hehe guess wat i made a Viraat Swaroop of Guru today ... well surely i'll make the one u hav suggested but may be in 2-3days .. 😊

will talk lated i have to pm every1 regarding my lounge update .. take care ...
loads of love di ..
thnks once again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Guys.. I know I been away for some time.. but been kind of busy with hardly anytime for IF.. :D

Been meaning to post these creations for you all..

Pics cred to Janu Di.. πŸ€—

Hope you all like them.. and please feel free to use.. :D

Matching Avi

Sita Mata..

-Sanjuu-
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Here is a siggie my friend Kaju made upon my suggestion for her recent update.πŸ˜ƒ Isn't it lovely?😍 Really mesmerizing work!

Feel free to use if you want!

-Janu
arun-deeps thumbnail

Hey frns!!!

Here's a siggie my frnd Nehane made on my suggestion...isn't it GORGEOUS😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
FEEL FREE TO USE...😳
arun-deeps thumbnail

Hey guysπŸ˜ƒ

1 more circle siggieπŸ˜†...hope U like!!πŸ˜› FEEL FREE TO USE..n plzzzzzzz comment😳

******DIFFERENT STYLES******

arun-deeps thumbnail
Hello guys....
here is a sweet Uttar Ramayan pic updt for U all..😳 every1 z looking chooo elegant n cute😍😍😍😍😍

PICTURE UPDT

UttarRamayan Sweet scenes-Kaleva & Jagiye Raghunath nath

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
varshas96 thumbnail
thx didi!
thx a lot
Originally posted by: Dpka1415

<font color="#006600" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@ Varsha.... wish u a verrrrryyyyyyyy Happpppiiiiiiieeeeee Birthday dear....</font>

<font color="#006600" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">loadsof love nd Blessings...</font>

<font color="#006600" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">wat a coincidence ....today is my Bro.'s bday as well... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ</font>

</strong>

<font color="#006600" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Love u sis..</font>

<strong><font color="#006600" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">DeepiKa !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³</font>

varshas96 thumbnail
@GUNIA DIDI
no words to express my happiness didi!
THX A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
LOVE U <3 <3 <3 <3

SIMPLY THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
MY HEART IS ONLY FOR U!!!!!!Edited by varshas96 - 13 years ago