Chat Clubs

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#4 DONE! - Page 112

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@LOla ... how sweeeeet dear ... arey aaram se lunch kar lo yar ...
i m about to leave abi ...
m damn tired aaj subah se kabi second floor se 1st floor toh kabhi first se second .. bas kaam kiye ja rahe the hum ..
neend aa rahi hai ..
will make the fan fic in a day or two ..
dont mind hun ... plzzz bear with me .. 😉😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so sweet of you deepika....
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Goodnight frnds !!
take care !
 😃😃
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good night....see you tomorrow
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

hi janki...my name is neelambari...chinnu is my pet name...
Is there any slam book here to fill up?

I am a great fan of ramayan 1&2 and love gurmeet, ankit and sunil.

Was a regular viewer of sreekrishna too....
Love to see this cc.

Cc5 wil start soon , i guess.

Hiiiii dear, welcome aboard 🤗 Will Neela work as a new pet 😳 Soooo happy to have company, and that you love both our fav shows!!! That's awesome!!! There's no slambook as such but here goes a little improv one so we get to know you better - enjoy 😉

Country of residence -
What are you studying? -
Hobbies -
Favorite color(s) -
Fav movies -
Fav books -
Favorite characters in Ramayan? In Shri Krishna? -
Favorite songs in each -
Favorite scenes in each -
Favorite dialogues in each -
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Here go a couple of Radha Ashtami sigs I made... might do more later, or on Friday... feel free to use 😃

One Radha-Lalita friendship one (also in honor of our very own Lali 😛)

And one Radherani during Uddhav epis one:

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Okie dokies guys, here go my replies for the day.😆  Btw, I just updated the ToC so make sure that it looks alright. It's much longer than the previous CC's ToC so I may have messed up somewhere.😳😃

@Gunu,

What can I say Gunu shweetie, am loving your siggies more and more each day!🤗 Every time you post something, I just lack words to describe how utterly gorgeous they look!👏👏👏 Anything I say falls short of the praise you deserve, keep up the good work! I love both the Radhashtami creations you made, very devotional and mesmerizing work!👏 

This is my fav creation out of everything you recently posted, the colorization and blending is just perfect!
http://i51.tinypic.com/33dhvz9.jpg

@Lola,

No problem hun, those Janmashtami creations were stunning!🤗  And I'm glad you like those Pic Updates, I have yet to start on the Bharat Milaap one, but I'm putting it off for the next CC.😆 Yaaaaay, can't wait for the Lakhanji-Ramji-Sitaji siggies, I know they'll be brilliant.😉 Aww, thanks a lot for liking and using the siggies, Loli, you're the best! 🤗 

And thank you so much for sharing that beautiful Radherani bhajan, it's sooooooo sweet!😍 And the clips are stunning! I esp love RSji's discourse in the beginnnig.👏

Btw, don't know if I mentioned it before, but the VD pic update you posted several pages back is just amazing, loving it sooooooooooooo much. You captured such adorable expressions.😍 Def making siggies off of them soon!

@Shivang,

Yes, it is all because of you guys only that we're moving to the next CC already.😃 This one took a bit more time than the last CC, but that's okay. We all were busier than last time, I think.😳😆

Please do tell me the adjustments needed to be made in the Songs ToC, will def fix it before I copy and paste it for the next one. Thanks!

@Debi,

How are you dear? Missing our conversations!🤗

@Deeps,

Lol, goodnight! Will post more questions for you soon.😉

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lola610

Here go a couple of Radha Ashtami sigs I made... might do more later, or on Friday... feel free to use 😃

One Radha-Lalita friendship one (also in honor of our very own Lali 😛)

And one Radherani during Uddhav epis one:

Aww, thanks so much for your siggies, Lola, esp the first one! You already know how much I love it!🤗🤗 Chooo shweet of you!Tongue The pics you chose are just perfect, as is the siggie itself!👏⭐️

I can't see the second one though...can you upload it again please?😳😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here are some siggies Aish made for her recent shop updates but never found time to post here...she's very busy with her high school classes, exams, etc...so she wanted me to post them here for her.😃

They're all free for use!😉

And these are two siggies she made upon my request some time back...also free for use!

-Janu
MagadhSundari thumbnail
^^ Glad you liked it hun, thanks a million 🤗 And I bet you can guess how pumped I am for those VD siggies 😉

Here's the 2nd one again: