Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

wwwwooooooohhhhoooo di ... u capture each nd every moment dis tym ..... in love wid dis pic update seriously ... 😳😳😳

thnk u soooooo much ... 😳😳

loving the siggies u made .... will including them in my slideshow 2mro ... rite now m using laptop .. its not having al the sftwares ... πŸ˜•

di def. i'll make the Jataayu siggies which u suggested ... but i need the related text ..
is it posted in our cc earlier ???
nd thnks alottttt di for liking the Hanuman siggy .... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Glad you like it, Deeps! Looking forward to some Pushp Vatila siggies from you now.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ And thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for liking the siggie, so sweet of you to use both of them.😳😳 Sureee, use whenever you want, your choice.πŸ˜‰

For the Jatayu siggies, you can find some good text in these two links...πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait!πŸ˜‰

-Janu
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Glad you like it, Deeps! Looking forward to some Pushp Vatila siggies from you now.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ And thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for liking the siggie, so sweet of you to use both of them.😳😳 Sureee, use whenever you want, your choice.πŸ˜‰

For the Jatayu siggies, you can find some good text in these two links...πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait!πŸ˜‰

-Janu

thnk u sooooo much di for the links ... will try to make it tomro .. plus yeah now i hav booked a new concept for puspvatika ... i sawthe last sigy of new Ramayan in ur box.... will try smthng like that with dis pic update now ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ just hope it turns out well... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ No problem, Deeps! I know it will turn out gorgeous anyway you do it! ;)
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

@Gunia.... woooowwwwww yaar .... u n Lola make this circle siggies soooooo well.... they r just amazing ...

can't really decide which one to use nd which one to leave ... all r fantabulous ...
KEEP ROCKING Sis !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

aur btao kya chal raha hai aaj kal ???
u r in 3rd yr now rite?? itne din se baat nahi hui humari ... we r only commenting on eah others wrk ... aaj baat karne ka mann ho raha hai .. πŸ˜ƒ

Awwwwwwwwwww........thanx a bunch for liking my work......cho chweet😳 Really means aloooooooooooooooot😳
Ha..ha...U can choose any1 n leave any of dem...I won't mindπŸ˜† 
I'm fine....aap kaisi ho....😳 
No..no...ek saal aage kahaan leap kar diya meraπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I've come in second year now..πŸ˜› Sach mein...I also wanted ki aapse baat ho..sab sahi hai....C.S. course n ol??😳 U'll surely achieve what U want😊  
arun-deeps thumbnail

@Janu Di-

OMG!!! Di...Grtttttttt pic updt....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘btw I was havin' d same updt..it is just dat I wasn't getting time to post...😭 U have posted it ...m happy....btw I think there were just 2-3 pics which I was having n wasn't there in Ur updt..just think so...πŸ˜• otherwise U'll decide abt it....when U'll see d pics I have...😳  This was my most favourite updt in d CC😍 coz I ust luv luv luv dis Pushp Vatika scene😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 
Btw d sigs U made were SUPERB!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Again a job WELL DONE!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
arun-deeps thumbnail
@Janu Di
These were some pics I found were not in d updts..so I added dem frm my updt...thanking U again Janu Di...unknowingly U saved my timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Here r d pics:

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hiiiii guys... been busy getting ready for college, missing you all tons and tons!! Here go the replies...

First off thank you guys sooooo much for liking and using the siggies and giving such sweet and encouraging comments, y'all are the best πŸ€— Makes me go to bed soooo full of myself, thanks for spoiling me πŸ˜† j/k... love you guys ❀️

@ Shivang - loved all your responses bhaiya, ati sundar πŸ‘ From Shursen to Devaki to Kaushalya... as expected, at the end of the day we agree on everything πŸ˜† And yeah, though you had inspired me to make the Lalita sig quite a bit earlier, I purposely posted it during our Bharat Milaap marathon to inspire a discussion highlighting their shared messages... to shuru ho jaaye πŸ˜‰ Btw the Ugrasen dialogue post I referred to was the one he has with Kans before he's imprisoned - but I'm thinking you meant the earlier one in that first darbaar scene, the democracy vs. dictatorship one... am I right? If so, I'll do that one first, so we can discuss πŸ˜ƒ
And oh yeah, millions of thanks for the lovely dialogue posts - soooo much to discuss, where to begin! Particularly loved the comments you included in between the Ram-Kaikeyi convo, highlighted some hard to notice but really important details about their tones and mannerisms that deepen its meaning - worth discussing some time, hopefully soon... And on a sorta related note, would love if you could shed some light on this dialogue from Ram-Lakhan's convo after Shri Ram finds out about his vanvaas and Lakshman wants to fight it - "agar kisi ka pita duraachaari bhi ho, chaahe sansaar usse tyaag bhi de, tab bhi putra ka dharm hai ki woh usse bhagwan ki tarah pooje" - how do we harmonize that with our previously expressed views on Meghnaad and Kumbhkarn?

@ Gunu - you're shoooo shweet behna, could tell you that in every post and it still wouldn't get old πŸ€— really glad you enjoyed the new naamkaran sanskaar pic update, can't wait to see what magic you work on it (esp since Janmashtami's coming up πŸ˜‰)... speaking of magic, wowwwwzzzz what beautiful sigs you've been making 😍
😍😍😍😍 Esp love the SiyaRam one with the frames, snagged it already... and what to say of the RakshaBandhan one... it was perfections πŸ‘ Wah, you wrapped the whole meaning of Raksha Bandhan into a siggie, it was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen... beautiful, using it outside of IF also... I'm really proud of you for that one, looking forward to more such special-meaning wale creations from you... brilliant πŸ‘ And thanks a ton for the additional pushp vatika pics... could watch that scene every day, it's so beautiful 😍

@ Deeps - really happy you enjoyed my comments on your comments on my comments... uhhh, what were we talking about again πŸ˜•πŸ˜† j/k... really looking forward to what you do with the rest of the questions/challenges I left you, can't wait And yeah do check out those JSK and KHMK vids when you get the time, would love to get you guys' views and see if you saw them how I saw them! And also most welcome for the Shri Krishna Naamkaran pic update, those babies are adorable aren't they 😍 Was hoping this one would be less confusing to siggify cuz I put the related lyrics in the post right above... but if you want, I can pm you a list of the lyrics pages for all the major pic updates - would that help?? If it means that we'll get more gorgeous sigs from you I'll do it now only... just look at the req you made me, it's sooooo divine 😍 I prob said enough about it in the pm and at your blog, but still must say it's a masterpiece - esp LOVE you used the pics in the bottom row, feels like the whole story is told in that one patta... you rock babes, soooo looking forward to more many-pic sigs like this which bring the scenes to life!!! As for the Vida song pic update, got it ready, coming up real soon - just wanted to finish up the janmashtami-upto-naming ceremony related pics in order, then a bunch of RadheShyam back to back... sooo, I'll start with that one for sure, not to worry πŸ˜ƒ Aur bataao, ki haal chaal??

@ Varsha, Debi di, and Aradhana - really happy to see you guys' posts in the mix, keep them coming plzzz

@ Janu - hi sweets! lol what's left to discuss after our epic-length pm's πŸ˜† still, I'll try - hope school keeps going awesomely, thanks a zillion for the ToC update and the shoooooo cute pushp vatika pic update (speaking of which, when you get a chance can you also add the sweet little giggly moments she has with her friends when they enter the temple an when one of them tells her Ramji's out in the garden, she has to come look... such a cute moment!)... will def do a bunch of siggies on them right away!!! Man, would you believe I don't have a single non-mytho sig for the upcoming update so far, and I thought I wanted it posted before school starts... not enough hours in the day πŸ˜† And way to go keeping me from using my reqs again, that SiyaRam-Hanumat siggie was sooooooooo beautiful!!! LOVED the pics, text, arrangement... simply divine 😍 Worth printing out and sticking up on my wall, which I will prob do when school starts and I get free printing πŸ˜† Would love to see more like it!!

SOOO... did I miss anything guys?? If not, college starts this week - you'll see less of me, but you'll see me... wish me luck!! Hugs for all πŸ€—
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
And now, the sweeeeeeeettttt and touching SiyaRam sig my friend Sano made me, with text from one of the most beautiful Bolly songs of the '60s... the movie was Khandaan, the line means "you alone are my temple, you are my worship, and my God is none other than you"... it means sooooo much more when it's used on SiyaRam, doesn't it? She did a superb job, I LOVE it 😍 feel free to use:

MagadhSundari thumbnail
And this bright and cheerful one another friend Sid has made, RadheShyam during Holi... he's gonna post it here eventually along with the one he made for Janu but I can't wait πŸ˜† Feel free to use:

MagadhSundari thumbnail
And now, for another PIC UPDATE This is the last of the continuous spree I had going from Janmashtami upto the Naming Ceremony related pics, and the two main scenes happen to be among my absolute favs in terms of emotional appeal 😍 I bet you can all guess who's in them πŸ˜‰ So here it goes, the

VasuDevaki find out about baby Kanha pic update

Part 1: Vasudevji goes to Maharishi Garg, asks what he named Baby Balram, and gets the surprise of his life when he hears that baby number 8 is alive and kicking... some of the best acting I've ever seen, SP makes you feel every emotion Vasuji must have had along with him
πŸ‘

Part 2: Kans sends for Vasudev, cross questions and reimprisons him, then goes to scare the hell out of Devaki 😑

Part 3: Meanwhile, as if he's oblivious to the fact that he's been imprisoned, Vasuji is soooooo sweetly and excitedly imagining his babies and thanking God for keeping them alive... again, masterclass expressions by SP, LOVE it 😍 Related text: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1066759&TPN=104

Part 4: Poor Devaki is freaking out thinking Kans know about Baby Balram and is after him, when Vasuji gives the good news... again, PERFECT heartwrenching performance, LOVE it!!!