Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Lalitu........ Thanks for the link...... Btw, the Ramayan songs are lyrics do u have the mp3 too?
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Gunu the gyaani - lolz kya baat hai, you think you won't reach "my awesomeness" and I think, that with the new Sutikshna Muni sig,you've surpassed it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The way you blended in the painting and used those brushes is just perfect, LOVE it... will prob use your yesterday's SiyaRam-RadheShyam one first, then this for sure... keep rocking πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And wowwwzzzzz thank you sooooo much for the amazing pic updt... what a wild coincidence, yesterday night I spent the longest time putting together a VM on the same epis (you'll see in the next post) that I was going to follow up with a pic updt, but you read my mind and saved me all  the work!!! Apan sachmuch behne hi hongi, jo aisa telepathy hai hamaare beech πŸ˜‰ Thanks a million billion trillion bazillion, athva jitne bhi -illions hai for such a touching pic updt, can't wait to see sigs of it and siggify it myself, and discuss.... love the Sudama track soooo much 😍 Will def do the lyrics for it pwhen I get a chance unless you read my mind for that also, tab badi zabardast siggies dekhne ko milengi I'm sure

Awwwwww......Loeshwari.......chote to badon se hi seekhte hain.....
sweetheart-desi-glitters-2
ab Dashrathji ki bhaanti hume sakuchaao mat.....kyunki aap taareef karti jaaogi aur hum namte jaayenge! Thanx a tonne for liking d sig...sab Kripa Krishna ki....in Shivang bhaiya's tone!Ha....ha....luvd d coincidence..ab hum dono behne bhi Ram-Krishna bhakti karte karte antaryaami ho rahi hain....par shayad iska shrey zyada Dpka Di ko dena chahiye...Lolvatiji...kyunki unhone hi hum aagya di thi ki ye pics post ki jaayeGlad U liked d updt! Will post more updt of Arun Govil [in movie 'Sasuraal'] n Deepika [in movie 'Sun meri Laila']....kya karein...I have to keeep U addicted no!!
Btw Ur VM....was out of dis world.....giving U all d illions U used wth thanxbutterfly-desi-glitters-82dis sweet butterfly will tell U how much I luvd it!Hope U got Ur answer how much I luvd it?Ur Krishna Sudama sig were amazing.....OMG.....luvd d text U used....suited it perfectly!Will siggify Krishna-Sudama soon! 
Wuvvv U!
arun-deeps thumbnail
Here r d sigs I requested frm Fizii Di! Hope U'll like dem!Will post d avi too wenever she makes it!Hope U like dem! Feel free to use!

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

U're welcome sweetie sis!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanx a bazzillion for liking my sig updt!😳 Wooowww U really made me happy.....I'll feel pleasured if U use d sig in Ur sig box!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

yoooooooo i used it .... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n thnk u sooooooooooooooooooooo much for the new Krishna - Sudama pic update .... its awesome ...keep it up !!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=lola610

@ Deeps - most welcome hun, you deserve all that and much more for your masterpieces... lol Vibhishanji miss ho gaye, par overall pariksha mein saphalta praapt huyi so congrats πŸ˜† Ab unpar siggies banaao na jhatpat πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]

ohooooo reh gaye Vibhishan ji ...chal koi nahi... saphalta toh praapt hui hai ....woh zyada matter karta hai ... πŸ˜†
yeah m searching for new designs now for siggies... we'll be back wid more siggies πŸ˜‰

wwwwoooowwwww dear i loved ur new VM ... dis bhajan is one of my fav. in fact i was using it as ringtone on my cell fone few days back ... Lakhwinder Lakkha sang it beautifully !!!  😍

wwwwwooooooooooooooooooowwwwww...... its verrrryyyyy emotional one ....awesome ... wil be using it .... its in my treasure box !!! 😍😍😍😍

@Lalitha di ... wwwoooowowwww di ur new set of siggies is veryyyy veryyyyy divine...i never thot Green background can giv such an amazing look .... awesome.... m not able to take my eyes off the Radha-Krishna sig. ...would be using it soon ... 😍😍
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hi every1! Here is d Krishna Sudama sig....Lola Di ki aagyanusaar taiyaar haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
Btw.....Lola di I have used d lyrics U postedπŸ˜ƒ

Original sig

Diff styles:πŸ˜ƒ

Hope U'll like!πŸ˜› Feel free to use!😳

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

Hey Lalitu........ Thanks for the link...... Btw, the Ramayan songs are lyrics do u have the mp3 too?

Hey Soni,

We didn't post the MP3 links under the lyrics, but if you want the MP3s for any songs separately, I can give them to you myself. I have most of them, esp the popular ones, on my MP3 player.πŸ˜ƒ

Which ones do you want?
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Soni,

We didn't post the MP3 links under the lyrics, but if you want the MP3s for any songs separately, I can give them to you myself. I have most of them, esp the popular ones, on my MP3 player.πŸ˜ƒ

Which ones do you want?

Thanks Lalitu....... I want the song Ram bhakt le chala hai ram ki nishani and the other one where Meghnad is going to fight with Lakshman, he stands by the window on his chariot talking with his father... His wife and mother are there too.... There is a sad song there..... Hope u the which song am talking about... I dont know the lyrics....
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hey guys! Here is 1 Ram Siya, Radhe Syam combo sig I prepared!πŸ˜ƒ Hope U'll like!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ Plzzzzz commentπŸ˜› n feel free to use!😊

Original sig

Diff styles