Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
CC 4 !!!!!!
congratulations every1 !!
LOVELY SIGGS n UPDATE !

u ppl are really working hard on these.
sorry wasn't in town.. my work making me busy a lot.

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW #4 am so happy πŸ˜ƒ

hugzzz

btw..I thought "vasudev"" jis real name was shah nawaz
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Gunu the gyaani πŸ˜† - woh Arvindji ke baare mein Shivang bhaiya ne clarify kiya, the site had it wrong - they listed Arvind Trivedi under that pic but it was another Gujju actor, Arvind Rathod. Bhaiya will be back with more interesting tidbits on many of the same actors I included in that post, so stay tuned πŸ˜‰ Very happy you enjoyed the vm hun, my pleasure... and thank you soooo much for being sooo sweet about the Devi Maa sig πŸ€— Your new Siya-LavKush and especially the Ramayan-SK combo one were simply mindblowing, love that your playing around with new effects like scanlines and water swirls... ab to ek dam professional ban gayi ho πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ LOVEEEE it soooo much, will prob use soon. Eagerly awaiting more of the rare scene sigs like the Sutikshna muni one, and most of all your next dotw input - aka my addiction πŸ˜‰

@ Deeps - wowwwwwwwww I'm speechless... kya sig hai 😲
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ didn't know it was possible since you were already so awesome, but you've outdone yourself - Gunu was right, it looks like a painting... brilliant effects and arrangement, can't wait to see more like this... esp of my fav characters, you should know who by now πŸ˜‰

@ Debi - aapko bhi bahut bahut badhaai  di, can't wait for you to become free and join us again!!!

@ Lalibali - huge thanks for the gorgeous SiyaRam pic updt, was gonna ask for that scene but you read my mind πŸ˜‰ I LOVE that scene prob even more than the teasing-about-pregnancy one, cuz the dialogues are soooo sweet and touching - esp Ramji's - when he's like, "you are NOT an ordinary women, how can you say that?!" and, "Site, tum mere prem ko jaanti hi nahin..." now that's a sweet line if there ever was one 😍 And the sig off of them is really really pretty, love the flowers and brushes you added and the colorization and the perfect blending... will def use soon πŸ‘ Also loving how both your sigs and those geet avis kinda match, color-wise πŸ˜†

@ Divya - no need to say sorry yaar, sooo glad you're back πŸ€— and thanks so much, glad you liked the sigs!!!

@ Aradhana - aao devi, aapka swagat hai πŸ˜† really happy to see you again, koi samachar? And nopes we discovered that we had Vasuji's and Nandbaba's real names switched all along in the past CC - look at him dancing and romancing in this early 80s movie, it's hilarious 🀣 http://www.vidolz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=3ba86d650abe2a99f13a&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Gunu the gyaani πŸ˜† - woh Arvindji ke baare mein Shivang bhaiya ne clarify kiya, the site had it wrong - they listed Arvind Trivedi under that pic but it was another Gujju actor, Arvind Rathod. Bhaiya will be back with more interesting tidbits on many of the same actors I included in that post, so stay tuned πŸ˜‰ Very happy you enjoyed the vm hun, my pleasure... and thank you soooo much for being sooo sweet about the Devi Maa sig πŸ€— Your new Siya-LavKush and especially the Ramayan-SK combo one were simply mindblowing, love that your playing around with new effects like scanlines and water swirls... ab to ek dam professional ban gayi ho πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ LOVEEEE it soooo much, will prob use soon. Eagerly awaiting more of the rare scene sigs like the Sutikshna muni one, and most of all your next dotw input - aka my addiction πŸ˜‰

Awwww.........thanx for confirming d info! OMG...can't wait to see wat tidbits our bhratashree brings for all of us?Awww......haan srt of professional ban ne ki koshish to zontinue hai....bt I doubt dat I can ever reach Ur awesomeness!Yuppp....don't worry behna......I'll make d Muni Sutikshna sig soon....n will be back wth Ur DoTW aka Ur addiction 
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Superb Creations everyone!πŸ‘ Will comment individually later on.

Until then, here is a siggie I made as well to celebrate the opening of our new CC.πŸ˜ƒ It's kind of like a portrait of what 'could have been' with The Royal Family of Ayodhya.😍 I used the beautiful lyrics from NDTV's Uttar Kand Title Song.

Feel Free to Use

Wooooooooooooooowwwwwzziiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeesss I m luvin d backgorund n diff shades!! The text n pics r perfect!Btw thanx a bazzzillion for d pic updt...dahhling sis! B'ful pics
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

CC 4 !!!!!!
congratulations every1 !!
LOVELY SIGGS n UPDATE !

u ppl are really working hard on these.
sorry wasn't in town.. my work making me busy a lot.

Awwww.............plzzzzzzzzz don't be sorry...... 😳😳hugs-desi-glitters-31
sooooooooooo happy dat U r back πŸ€—Congrats to U too!πŸ˜ƒ
arun-deeps thumbnail
Loleshwari DI...here is d sig U requested....feel free to use!πŸ˜›

Diff styles:

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

WOooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeesssss sis!! Well Done!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Looks like a painting of a masterio n dat off couse U r dahhhling😍...grt effects n background......⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️luvin' d text!😍 Grt pic selctionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Ur sigs r always a treat for eyes honey!😍

awwwwwww thnk u soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dear !!!m realllyyyy veryyy happpiiiieee u liked them .. ... πŸ€—
believe me ur new sig. update is awesome..... i simply loved dis one
m goin to use dis one wenever i update my signature box next......its truely awesome !!!!
keep it up dear !!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Deeps - wowwwwwwwww I'm speechless... kya sig hai 😲
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ didn't know it was possible since you were already so awesome, but you've outdone yourself - Gunu was right, it looks like a painting... brilliant effects and arrangement, can't wait to see more like this... esp of my fav characters, you should know who by now πŸ˜‰

awwwww thnk u soooooo much sweetheart ..... m really glad ol u guyz always appreciate my efforts....thnks a ton guyzzz...
yeah i think i know ur fav. characters but lemme test my knowlege...Vasudev-Devaki ,Laxman-Urmila n Radha-Krishna????lemme know if m thru wid this kathin pareeksha ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Lalitha di ... thnks alot di for the lovely pic update ... ur new siggie of Royal Family of Avadh is awesome ....gr88888 job di 😳⭐️

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Here's another siggie guys....this time of SUMS....hope you like it.πŸ˜ƒ