Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@lola devi πŸ˜‰ thanks for sharing that clip..lol
All Ramayan/Mahabharat cast did movies before these mythos so its obviously funny to watch it πŸ˜ƒ
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

awwwwwww thnk u soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dear !!!m realllyyyy veryyy happpiiiieee u liked them .. ... πŸ€—
believe me ur new sig. update is awesome..... i simply loved dis one
m goin to use dis one wenever i update my signature box next......its truely awesome !!!!
keep it up dear !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

U're welcome sweetie sis!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanx a bazzillion for liking my sig updt!😳 Wooowww U really made me happy.....I'll feel pleasured if U use d sig in Ur sig box!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Here's another siggie guys....this time of SUMS....hope you like it.πŸ˜ƒ

Woooooooooooooowwwww I m luving dis 1!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ B'ful background!! Btw how do U use d b'ful star like effect....can U plzzzzzz  tell?😳 Btw b'ful pic selection of d 4 sis!πŸ‘β­οΈ Luvin' d text aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hello Dpka Di!πŸ˜ƒ Here z d Pic updt...jiski aapne hume aagya di thi!😳
PICTURE UPDATE
ShriKrishna- Sudama meeting

Hope U enjoyed....plzzz comment!πŸ˜›
Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Gunu the gyaani - lolz kya baat hai, you think you won't reach "my awesomeness" and I think, that with the new Sutikshna Muni sig,you've surpassed it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The way you blended in the painting and used those brushes is just perfect, LOVE it... will prob use your yesterday's SiyaRam-RadheShyam one first, then this for sure... keep rocking πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And wowwwzzzzz thank you sooooo much for the amazing pic updt... what a wild coincidence, yesterday night I spent the longest time putting together a VM on the same epis (you'll see in the next post) that I was going to follow up with a pic updt, but you read my mind and saved me all  the work!!! Apan sachmuch behne hi hongi, jo aisa telepathy hai hamaare beech πŸ˜‰ Thanks a million billion trillion bazillion, athva jitne bhi -illions hai for such a touching pic updt, can't wait to see sigs of it and siggify it myself, and discuss.... love the Sudama track soooo much 😍 Will def do the lyrics for it pwhen I get a chance unless you read my mind for that also, tab badi zabardast siggies dekhne ko milengi I'm sure

@ Deeps - most welcome hun, you deserve all that and much more for your masterpieces... lol Vibhishanji miss ho gaye, par overall pariksha mein saphalta praapt huyi so congrats πŸ˜† Ab unpar siggies banaao na jhatpat πŸ˜‰

@ Lali - SUMS sig was really really pretty, the background's my fav color and the sparkles are adorable πŸ‘ And as usual, you always manage to find the perfect quote!!!

@ Aradhana - sahi kah Deviji πŸ˜† still trying to dig up some others that we had in the previous CC like Damini dancing around in some early 90s movie, I'm sure you'll like πŸ˜†
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Ok guys here goes another vm I made, this time on Krishna and Sudama... it's a really popular bhajan, Are Dwarpaalo by Lakhbir Singh Lakha - if you've heard it before it's most likely already among your top favs and you haven't, it probably will be because the energetic music and Lakha's singing style are both sooooo catchy and the words are soooo touching... I worked kinda hard to try and used all these new tricks to make the clips blend seamlessly esp since there's RS-era SDB as well as him in the later look, so plz share your thoughts... and as usual, lyrics are right under, they might come in handy for siggify'ing Gunu's gorgeous new pic updt πŸ˜‰... enjoy!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF7Tc1WWxbw[/YOUTUBE]

dekho dekho yeh gareebi ka haal, Krishna ke dar pe vishwaas leke aaya hoon
take a look at this poverty; I've come to Krishna's door with such faith
mere bachpan ka yaar hai mera Shyam, yahi sochkar main aas karke aaya hoon
"my Krishna is my friend from childhood", thinking this I've brought so much hope with me

are dwarpaalo, Kanhaiya se kehdo x2

o gatekeepers, go tell Krishna
ke dar pe Sudama gareeb aa gaya hai x2
that poor Sudama is at the door
bhatakte bhatakte, na jaane kahaan se x2
wandering from God knows where to where,
tumhaare mahal ke kareeb aa gaya hai x2
he's finally come near your palace
are dwarpaalo...

na sar pe hai pagdi, na tan pe hai jyama

no hat on his head, no proper clothing on his body
bataado Kanhaiya ko, naam hai Sudama
tell Krishna the name is Sudama
bas ek baar Mohan se jaakar yeh kehdo,
just go and tell my Krishna once,
ke milne sakha badnaseeb aa gaya hai
that his unfortunate friend is here to meet him
are dwarpaalo...

sunte hi daude chale aaye Mohan,
right when he heard, Krishna came running
lagaaya gale se Sudama ko Mohan
and gave Sudama a hug
hua Rukmini ko bahut hi achambha,
Rukmini was so astonished,
yeh mehmaan kaisa ajeeb aa gaya hai
which extraordinary guest have we here?
are dwarpaalo...

baraabar mein apne Sudama bithaaye,

he seated Sudama at his own level
charan aansuon se Shyam ne dhulaaye
and Krishna washed his feet with tears
na ghabraao pyaare, zara tum Sudama
don't worry, my dear Sudama, not even a bit
khushi ka sama tere kareeb aa gaya hai!
Happy times are near for you

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Sorry for my delay in replying to your posts and creations. We have guests at home so I had to spend time with them😳. Will try to reply to you all  tomorrow for sure.

Until then, here is a Maharaas siggie I made today in the same style as the SUMS one.

Original

Different Variations of Brightness

Black and White

Night Effect (seemed perfect for the Maharaas settingπŸ˜‰)

The Kanha Re Thoda Sa Pyaar De song was stuck in my head all day so I had to get it out of my system by making this sig.πŸ˜† Just love Swapnil and Shweta, our RadheShyam, in this song.😍 Feel Free to Use.😳
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
^^ GORGEOUS job Janu, one of your best yet!!! Arrangement, effects, and brushes are all soooo pretty, and of course gotta love anything Maharaas 😍 Def using soon... in fact I have another HUGE slideshow order for you coming whenever my Shikha sig is ready... and every awesome sig you make is just making it huger so, your fault πŸ˜†
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Here's a Sudama sig, but I love soooo many of the lines from the song the pics were in that I couldn't decide on just one - nope, I had to do four πŸ˜† The first one means "there is neither great nor small, neither upscale nor downtrodden, neither king nor pauper -  in the land of love, a friend is simply a friend"  😍 the second one says "there is no pauper at this moment, and there is no lord of the lowly... just a two childhood friends holding hands"... and the last one says, "he seated his friend on his own throne; Krishna's greatness can't be described"... aren't they all soooo sweet?!!! how could I pick one... help πŸ˜†

arun-deeps thumbnail

@Janu Di-

Hi Di! No problm......reply whenever U get time! Btw wooooooooooowwwww Ur Maharaas sig is beyond awesome! Luvin' all d effects n shades! Well done!hugs-desi-glitters-5