Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lola610

^^ Glad you liked it hun, thanks a million πŸ€— And I bet you can guess how pumped I am for those VD siggies πŸ˜‰

Here's the 2nd one again:

OMG!!!!! This siggie is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty, Lola! Wowzies, how did you know this is one of my absolute FAV songs from SK?😍 Never tire of listening to it, and the actor who played Uddhav was soooo natural and perfect during the scene!

Perfect pics and perfect text choice, an altogether perfect siggie for Radhashtami!πŸ‘πŸ‘ And the colorizations, blending, and texture are all so professional and fab! Using at once, thanks a lot for making it, Loli! LOVE it!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Here is the promised VasuDevaki siggie I just made using the gorgeous pic update posted by Lola....feel free to use!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Foggy Effect

Tarnished Version

Different Colorizations

Please do Comment/Criticize!
-Janu
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ Aeeeeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😲😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 That's about all I can say about that VD sig right now since I'm going to have dinner, so I'll expand on it/make it comprehensible afterwards πŸ˜† But way to outdo my expectations of a typical lovey-dovey hug collage (which I wouldn't mind at all, hint hint πŸ˜†), and instead make something soooooooo meaningful and touching!!! LOVE it, using Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OK just finished my dinner, and while I was eating I was watching the live webcast of my Guruji's Radha Ashtami satsang (would've gone but its a school night πŸ˜”). And it was BEAUTIFUL (as his talks always are), so I'd like to share with you guys some of the main points. When they put up the vid of the whole thing, I'll give a more complete version and I'll even be able to translate the bhajan he wrote for the occasion. Until then, enjoy πŸ˜ƒ

- Out of the 6 billion people in the world, barely 6 might be having a singular longing for God and only God.
-He told the following story to reinforce that point: There was once a king who lived in a mansion with 7 floors. One day, he made an announcement to his people, that he wants to give away all of his possessions. So, he would be opening up his house as a free-for-all, and whoever wanted whatever could come and take it. But, they could only do it in one turn, and without any help. So everyone, of course, stormed in by the hundreds and began to loot. They saw that the first floor was filled with rare shells, which at the time were quite valuable. About half of them were thrilled by them only, collected as many shells as they could, and went home happy. But the rest figured that it was worth waiting to see what was on the next floor, so they went upstairs. Here, there were copper coins which were even more valuable! Many people rejoiced at the sight of the coins, took as many as they could, and went home ecstatic. But again, some remained who speculated that greater treasures were to come so they proceeded to the next floor. There they found silver coins and many of them loaded up, rejoiced, and went home. A few continued to find gold coins on the next floor, even fewer moved to the next where there were precious pearls, and just a handful made it to the sixth floor where there were diamonds. At that point, all but one person had gone home satisfied. This one man remained out of a desire to see what treasures were waiting on the seventh and last floor. There sat the king, on his jewel-encrusted throne. When he saw this man he smiled benevolently and arose, saying "come, I've been waiting for you. This throne is yours." The man's eyes filled with tears; he fell at the king's feet and exclaimed, "I've beheld you, what more can I ask for!"
- My Guruji then explained that this one person represents Radha. She is Bhakti personified, she wants nothing but Krishna. Many people set out on the path of yoga, and the gifts they receive along the way are enough to make them stop in satisfaction (i.e. Ravan's type of meditation, and everyone else that was in it for a material boon). Very very few keep up their efforts to the point of the "throne", or liberation. But rare is the soul that doesn't even long for that! All (s)he wants is Krishna, it may mean taking birth in the mortal world and suffering the worst of sorrows, but none of that matters. "I've got you, what more can I ask for!" This is the cry of Radha's heart, this is what makes her Radha.
-Unfortunately I didn't have a pen in hand but in a day or two the vid will be up, so I can translate the beautiful bhajan he wrote from Radha's point of view for the occasion. I do, however, remember this one line which meant "I want neither gold, nor silver, nor any other treasure the world has to offer - I'd rather cry in longing for you day and night than have these possessions and forget you." What a tear-inducingly beautiful thought; reminded me of when Uddhav asks Radharani, "what kind of fool enjoys being in pain?" And she says - "uhhhhhh.... ME!!!! As long as it's for my beloved!" 😍
-The story of the king and his mansion also reminded me of the fruitseller's story, and the song that follows: "sab kuch deke pariksha leta, ki kaunsi or chale sansaari" - he gives you whatever you want, to find out if what you want is Him!!!
- One more SK connection - he told the story of Narad that we see in the show, he asks for nothing but devotion and the ability to resist maya so that his devotion remains constant.

Hope you guys enjoyed, Radhe Radhe

Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

wwwooooooowwww wish u all a veryyyyyy veryyyy happpiiiieeeee Radha-Ashtami from my side frnds !! 😳😳😳 

M sorry couldnt make some stuff on this auspicious occassion due to d work @ my place ... 😑
wwwooooowwwww amazing siggies Janaki Di , Parina Di n Gunia .. superb frnds ... ! ! loved eah n every siggy ... too good yaar !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awwwwwww.........happy RADHASHTAMI to U too di!!😳
Btw thanx for liking my work...means alooooot to me😳😳😳😳
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

you can call me chinnu 😊
Am from kerala, eventhough my name sounds telugu.

I love old ramayana very much. It was more religious. I love the scene of laxmanji killing indrajit, in old ramayana....
Love the theme song' har har mahadev' at that time....
That was my evertime fav....

In sreekrishna i love the teen age krishna very much...the scene when he call gopikas with flute sound...

Hello Di...Smile
WELCOME TO OUR CC!!
I'm Gunia..(arun-deeps)
I too luv old Ramayan aloooooooooooooooooooot😳 Btw I  luv luv luv luv Arun Govil n Deepika...😍 
Btw I also watch ShriKrishna....I luv all d child KrishnasπŸ˜† they're always sooooooooooooo cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hope U join us @ CC5😳

arun-deeps thumbnail

Hi guyssss... looks like we're all on at the same time gonna edit in replies or sigs in a few mins, until then I'm taking Ramayan childhood pics for Deeps's fanfic while eating my lunch - you ready deeps πŸ˜‰
----------

@ Everyone - GORGEOUS siggies guys, loving all the SiyaRam ones and am totally lost in the Radha Ashtami ones.... sooooo beautiful 😍 Gunu, you HAVE to share the two paintings you used in the first one, they look soooooo young and sweet in them ❀️

@ Gunu - soooooooo looking forward to those combo sigs behna, aane do πŸ˜‰

Lola Di....how're U behna
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Okkk...will share d two paintings of Radhe-Shyam todayπŸ˜† 
Btw...es I told U dat d sigs r ready...bt I stopped just coz Janu Di..told na..dat we should save all our creations for d next CC....😳 thts why I did'nt post😭 bt no probs...πŸ˜† will post 2 of dem in dis CC only....OK??πŸ˜‰
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Okie dokies guys, here go my replies for the day.πŸ˜†  Btw, I just updated the ToC so make sure that it looks alright. It's much longer than the previous CC's ToC so I may have messed up somewhere.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

@Gunu,

What can I say Gunu shweetie, am loving your siggies more and more each day!πŸ€— Every time you post something, I just lack words to describe how utterly gorgeous they look!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Anything I say falls short of the praise you deserve, keep up the good work! I love both the Radhashtami creations you made, very devotional and mesmerizing work!πŸ‘ 

This is my fav creation out of everything you recently posted, the colorization and blending is just perfect!
http://i51.tinypic.com/33dhvz9.jpg

-Janu

Awwwwwwwwwwwww................................thats shhhhhhhhhooooooo shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!
m literally goin'...☺️
Thanx for all d appreciation n support.....just luv U!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Awwwww...............thanx a bazzillion....U too come up wth such grttttt updts.....thats why I can't control requesting a siggie...whenever U're OPENπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arun-deeps thumbnail

^^ Glad you liked it hun, thanks a million πŸ€— And I bet you can guess how pumped I am for those VD siggies πŸ˜‰

Here's the 2nd one again:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww................dis siggie z beyond awesome behna.....
SUPERB WORK!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Shweta looks sooooo prety n shweeeeet here
can't take my eyes off it
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Btw d Radha Lalita n Uddhava sigs r also FANTASTICALLY created n having ol dat divine touch!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Here is the promised VasuDevaki siggie I just made using the gorgeous pic update posted by Lola....feel free to use!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Foggy Effect

Tarnished Version

Different Colorizations

Please do Comment/Criticize!
-Janu

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
dis is what I can say after looking @ dis masterpiece frm U
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
AWESOME creation
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Actually all my words r falling short...thts what making me insert sooooo many emotions @ a timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bt I know U can understand.....coz U made me spellbound😳