Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#4 DONE!(Page 105)

Posted: 2010-08-21T18:06:32Z
^^ huge thanks for the heads-up Janu, what would I do without ya Hug Will def try to come up with something for her to make me after dinner, and reply to your lovely posts of course, and make my new slideshow order... but before eating let me quickly post the sig Gur already made me, that I haven't had time to put in my dabba yet!!! It's really lovely, feel free to use guys... and Janu, be on later.... I'm coming Wink

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-08-21T18:59:56Z
OMG Lola!!!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked Talk about amazing siggies, the updt you posted right now is mindblowing in every possible way!Clap Omg, I cannot take my eyes off of those siggies, esp the SiyaRam Virah and Lalitha oneDay Dreaming Mesmerizing work! The brushes and dreamy effects you used in the Lalitha siggie make her look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty and beautiful. Even though the actress herself is stunning, your siggie makes her look more beautiful than ever!Tongue Really love that siggie a lot!

And the emotional Ramji one is just amazing, matches with the effects of Mina's Guru sig exactly, love both versions a lot.ClapClapClapClap The pic selection is perfect, as well as the text, that's my fav line from the song. Very very heartwrenching!Broken Heart Can listen to this song over and over, and feel freshly sad as if it is the first time!

As for the Angad siggie, awesome job with it!Clap The style and blending is so creative and unique, love it! I have snagged all three (Lalitha, Ramji, and Angad) into my slideshow, cannot stop gazing at them! Amazing work on the rest as well, you really outdid yourself.Clap

Love Gur's sig, really sweet idea!Big smile Can't wait to see what you req from her next!

Gotta go to dinner myself now, will log back on later.Wink Love ya honeybunch!

Btw, guess what? I managed to update my slideshow and delete a lot of old sigs so that even with the latest new ones added in, I now only have 150 siggies!Dancing It wasn't as hard as I thought once I actually put my mind to it.LOL And I also moved around my siggies to make it look like a new slideshow, and put all my non-mythos first since there're so little of them compared to the mytho, that people who want to see only them don't have to wait an eternity.LOL Looking forward to the new slideshow req from you! If you don't mind, please do post it in my shop again, as it's easy to go back to.Embarrassed

Talk to you later!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-08-21T19:43:30Z

@ Lola,

Bharat in Raajsabha

B - Kuch din pehle mere swargvaasi pitashri Maharaj Dashrath ne aisi hi ek sabha ki thi jisme aap sab upasthit the, kyun? Us bhari sabha mein Maharaj Dashrath ne apne putra Shri Ram ko raajya bhaar saumpne ka prastaav rakha tha, aur aap sab ne ek saath - ek aawaaz mein Shri Ram ke paksh mein apna mat diya tha, kyun? Main poochta hoon KYUN! KYUN aapne Shri Ram ke paksh mein apna mat diya tha?

Random citizen - Kyunki Ram jaisa raja kisi desh ko bade bhaagya se milta hai.
Because only the luckiest kingdom would be able to have a king like him.

B - Bilkul theek kaha aapne! Phir aapka mat lene ke baad, raja ne apni ek rani ke kehne par sarva-sanmati se diye gaye jan mat ko thokar maarkar aapke pyaare Shri Ram ko ghar se nikaalkar van mein bhej diya, Aur apne ek chaheti rani ke putra ko raja banaane ka nirnay le liya. Kya tab aap mein se koi utha tha yeh poochne ke liye, ki "hamaare mat ka kya hua"? Kya aap mein se kisi ne raja ke is anyaay ki viruddh usse lalkaara? Kya aap mein se kisi ne vidroh ki awaaz uthaayi?! Mat ka adhikaar hona achhi baat hai, parantu jo us adhikaar ki raksha nahin karte - us adhikaar ke liye ladna nahin jaante - unka yahi haal hoga. Mahalon ke shadyantra se unpar isi tarah raja thok diye jaayenge, jaise aaj aap par main thok diya jaa raha hoon. Kya aap chahte hain ki itihaas mein aisa hi hota rahe?

Public - Kadapi nahin!
Never!

B - To phir uthiye. Uthiye, aur uthaiye woh raajmukut, aur raajyabhishek ki woh pavitra saamagri, aur chaliye mere saath van mein! Taaki jiska yeh adhikaar hai, uska raajyabhishek vahin van mein karke, usse apna raja banaakar apni Ayodhya waapis le aaye!

Citizen - Parantu kya Shri Ram yeh baat sweekar karenge?
But will Ram accept this?

B - Kyun nahin karenge? Yeh meri pratigya hai, ki yadi woh na aaye, to main bhi raja ka nahin - unki tarah ek banvaasi ka jeevan bitaaunga.....

JUST EXCELLENT!!! TOO GOOD! I don't have any words for these dialogues, in fact, for all the Bharat scenes....They are JUST AWESOME Star! LOVED the scene Star Dear Sis! I am a great fan of your TranslationThumbs Up Thumbs Up! You are doing Such a Great job DearStar with such a Great Ideal!

Edited by Debipriya - 2010-08-21T19:50:26Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-08-21T19:55:25Z
@ Lalitha, Lola and Gunia,

I know my reply to your posts of page 97 (Gunia) and page 99 (Lalitha anad Lola) are still pendingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Will come up with the replies as soon as I can find some time to concentrate. Just be patient with meSmile.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-08-21T20:11:18Z
Originally posted by Debipriya

I know my reply to your posts of page 97 (Gunia) and page 99 (Lalitha anad Lola) are still pendingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Will come up with the replies as soon as I can find some time to concentrate. Just be patient with meSmile.

Aww, you are soooooo patient with me, Debi, why would I ever be impatient with you?WinkLOL I am the biggest procrastinator of this CC, that I actually have no right to ever be angry at anyone (even though I am not).LOL
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-08-21T20:18:24Z
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww grt work luvin' d pics n d colorizations r BRILLIANTClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Yupp...I agree Sunil-Anjali form such a cute onscreen pairDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Hey Gunu, thanks so much for such sweet compliments, yaar, really means a loooot!Hug And though I don't reply to all your sweet posts, I do read them, so thanks a bunch for all your appreciation!HugHugHugHugHugHugHug All the siggies you have recently posted are just mindblowing! LOVE them!Big smile

Originally posted by Dpka1415

@evey1 ... hey frnds m really sorry for being inactive for sooooo many days ...was not well earlier ....then got busy with sum office work wid dad nd now m busy with Rakhi shopping nd ol ... i'll try to post ol the replies as soon as possible .. ..

love u al ...
take care guyz EmbarrassedBig smile

Hey Deepu,

No problem, hun, we totally understand!Hug I hope you feel better now.EmbarrassedSmile Take lots of rest! Hope you had fun with your shopping trip, sounds like a blast!Big smile

Take your time with your replies, no hurry.Wink And though am eager to see my req, will wait a bit longer, heehee.WinkLOL j/k, take your time.Hug

Originally posted by ShivangBuch

Thank you very much Lalita.

Both 'Vibhishan dialog' and 'Bharat arriving in Ayodhya' are perfectly placed in TOC. Vibhishan dialog also is now colored green automatically due to addition of the link.

That Vibhishan dialog with advisors and Kaikasi can be copied and posted in many debates also against anti-Vibhishan epic followers. And no words for Bharat's innocence really. And powerful portrayal by Sanjay Jog and RSji.

I don't know how my posts got duplicated despite the button of edit used. So I changed my first original post to Lola (this one) and kept the finalized one (next one) as it is. I know you and Gunia have pressed the 'like' button for both my similar posts, and that's why I found/thought something to post here as well which both of you would have surely liked or would like.WinkSmile But you won't be able to press the 'like' button again.Smile He he.

Take care. And belated Tulasidas jayanti wish to all.

Hi Shivang,

I'm glad to know the links were placed right this time.EmbarrassedLOL Lol, actually, I colored the Vibhishan dialogue green because I forgot to before.LOL

Yeah you're right, the Vibhishan dialogue is strong stuff to use in debates, really says a lot about him.Clap All the actors did really good too.

Lol, no problem, we like your posts no matter what you post, because it is always great.WinkLOL

Happy belated Tulsidas Jayanti to you!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-08-21T20:21:13Z
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Aww, you are soooooo patient with me, Debi, why would I ever be impatient with you?WinkLOLI am the biggest or of this CC, that I actually have no right to ever be angry at anyone (even though I am not).LOL

Loved this post Dear Hug Hug Hug. I am feeling quite Relaxed nowLOLLOL. You are So Sweet Star Star Star. You know procrastination is one main problem in me Embarrassed Embarrassed. Trying to fight with it Big smile.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-08-21T20:26:57Z

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Aww, you are soooooo patient with me, Debi, why would I ever be impatient with you?WinkLOLI am the biggest or of this CC, that I actually have no right to ever be angry at anyone (even though I am not).LOL

Loved this post Dear Hug Hug Hug. I am feeling quite Relaxed nowLOLLOL. You are So Sweet Star Star Star. You know procrastination is one main problem in me Embarrassed Embarrassed. Trying to fight with it Big smile.

Right back at ya, hun! You are 10x sweeter than me, you just haven't realized it yet!WinkHug

Lol, I think all of our problem is procrastination at some point or other in our life.LOL Though I have more trouble with it in personal life than online, I too am trying to battle it.Embarrassed Maha Sangraam indeed!WinkLOL
0 Likes this