Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shonuu

i agree vansh needs a tight slap from ichha,,, and it is not an impossible thing because  ichha has learnt  how to slap..... but the point  is why they need such high voltage drama???they could do anything else.... why did he do this??? he made this plan after hearing conversation of veer-ichha... but what was so upsetting in that??? ichha said to veer that vansh needs time and then he'll be all fine...she trusts him.... and veer also said that he dont want to loose his bhaiyya...then why didnt he take these things into positive way?? why he asked them to trust him etc etc etc......  and why did he left ichha alone??? he could stay there,,, and could call veer that he lost ichha into the jungle...and wait for veer that either he comes to rescue ichha or not?? in that case he could hide in some other room of that house and monitor their activities.... but he left her in the jungle in an unconscious state.....which means that  creatives want to spoil vancha relationship.... simple

dear shonnu u r really wonderful & 101% rite abt whole jungle fiasco of vansh and above all these CV's.
   i think apart from vansh CV's also need 2 b got tightly slapped or rather a tight kick on their A** 4 spoiling vancha relationship. 
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ tiny.... see dear after vansh ichha marriage i thought that our vansh is a mixture of alekh(bidai) ans jassi (jassi jesi koi nhai) so by the time ichha will help him improving his extremist attitude and may be there would be his makeover as well...and then they'll be a pair...secondly i found vansh very strong headed so it seemed that he'll help ichha to come out from tapu's slavery .... but they way cvs are moving is spoiling their relationship...vansh is not a bad person by heart but i think slowly they are making him an incurable villain like tapu... and the they both will make veer-ichha's life hell....  
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks shonuu ji for once im very happy and agreeing abt ur post! id give vansh some time..bechara...the cvs are hell bent on ruining every single and character and every single relationship in the show! i dunno whats up with vansh...he wanted to give this last test it seems...but it was in sucha revolting way! im just hoping that he understands this time!
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
On the hill that day ichcha told him, '  accept me if u want or leave me if not'..and he said that she shud not do anything which will take her away from him.... and what is he himself doing now...anything can happen to her in that godforsaken place where he has left her in an unconscious state
.....leaving her alone in a jungle that too in an unconscious state in a bad weather, just to test his bro's feelings..doesnt he care even a little about what cud happen to her....n to top it he is angry because veer went in search of her....is he daft.....??..😡
but after this inhuman behaviour from vansh
I can just say vansh does not deserve all the patience, caring n love that ichcha has given him...
not only she shud slap him tight.... the family from both sides shud know about this and each one of them also shud slap him tight....only after that he will start seeing things in their right perspective...hope by then it is not too late n he looses her for ever...
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vansh should get some time.
but i just hope the cvs don't turn him into a villain
ichcha has a lot of patience , so she'll keep forgiving him , but this time i think she shouldn't be so soft on him.

what if she wakes up before veer comes and then goes to search for vansh and then really gets lost in the jungle.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
according to the artcile veer will find her sleeping in the house! oh god then what? they mentioned something about a storm...looks like theyll be trapped there for the night!
priyu_friend thumbnail

will vansh follow veer in the jungle?

SRKLuvr thumbnail
thats what we dunno!😭 im scared!!
priyu_friend thumbnail
scared ???? common its just a serial 😆
but ya definetly there is suspense

if vansh does not follow:
maybe because of storm thry will be stuck  , then vansh ko gussa aega, then ichcha will be sad.
 or
ichcha will tell veer to tell vansh that he couldn't find ichcha. then vansh will get worried and then he'll go in the jungle to find ichcha.

if vansh follows (i hope he does):
then he'll see that nothing happned between them
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyu_friend

scared ???? common its just a serial 😆

but ya definetly there is suspense

if vansh does not follow:
maybe because of storm thry will be stuck  , then vansh ko gussa aega, then ichcha will be sad.
 or
ichcha will tell veer to tell vansh that he couldn't find ichcha. then vansh will get worried and then he'll go in the jungle to find ichcha.

if vansh follows (i hope he does):
then he'll see that nothing happned between them

oooh i love ur second option!!!!!!!!!!! thats the best!!!!😳