Ichcha Should Give One Tight Slap To Vansh

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
seriously after reading the article....i am just disgusted.....how can vansh to prove his thinking right about VeeCha relationship played with ichcha emotions and her love.....its so mean...and he plot such a test...its a tight slap on ichcha's face as a wife...as for tapwater i don't give a damn....

forget about ichcha...he grew up with his brother since young...and it was his brother who had the full confidence in him that he will be fine one day...he played with his emotions too.....

whatever happened in the room between VanCha before they go to jungle.....he still wants agnipareeksha...can someone advise the jerk that a women just doesn't give her body and soul just for the sake of giving....she nurses alot of emotions in her heart before she completly gives herself to the man she loved....and here ichcha would not have given herself to vansh if she was in love with veer.......she fully gives herself to vansh from her body to soul....its a proof that she has move on and now only vansh matters her.....its such a simple fact she have given him through her dedication and faithfulness of being a wife that she have move on even through her physical intimacy with him....some more what test does the jerk wants to prove that she is not in love with veer.....

after all that happened in the article mentioned...i want ichcha to stand for herself and defend and teach her husband a lesson....there is a limit of tolerance and this way too much now.....i think this time ichcha will blast vansh left...right and center because he have broken her trust and also he was testing her patience as a wife.....its high time ichcha stands up now and fight for her dignity....its just pathetic....everytime the tapwater wins....

yes the test is made by vansh but the mastermind for this whole mess was tapwater and khusat buddiya nani.....we all had to suffer the torture.....

this honeymoon never brought VanCha closer but it made them go far away from each other...why all shows honeymoon brings the couples far from each other....first was Krishna-Pratigya and now Vansh-Ichcha....honeymoon jaise manhoosiyat....

i think this time ichcha will blast vansh but i want her to give him one tight slap so that his sense comes back.....

after younger brother veer headed to devdas bar its now elder brother turn to head to devdas bar....

i hope when vansh accuses them of having affair....ichcha just don't stand there and cry but shut his mouth up......

as for veer no comments....neither for tapwater as she will only give her evil looks to add fuel and fire....

when will we be having peaceful moments in this show......there is neither whether its with Veer-Ichcha or Vansh-Ichcha there was no good moments at all...but tapwater has all her moments especially seducing.....

i hope ichcha doesn't go back to vansh house...i want her to stay with her ammu so that vansh realise his mistake

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually, the same could be said about all - about the tight slap.

Seriously, a woman can give herself away to her husband thinking she is in love with him while she is being abused. We read these stories daily.

Icha is undermining herself through forcing herself to marry Vansh for Tapasya's happiness, mistakenly thinking it would be a return of the favour she owes to this Takur's family.Edited by cluelass - 13 years ago
CantThnkOfAName thumbnail
what article?? post a link please
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
not just one tight slap.................
i think she should bash him like anything and should leave him 4ever............
dat person doesnt deserve anything good..........
he is a jerk and insane person whose is fit for an asylum.......
_Invincible_ thumbnail
the article is abt vansh crossing limits again to test iccha and veer's relationship.........

CantThnkOfAName thumbnail
can you post a link please?
_Invincible_ thumbnail
yeah sure........
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mages really me 2 wants 2 give vansh 1 tight slap. not just 1 but 2-3 tight slaps so that he cums 2 his senses.

he shud understand dat generally a woman only gives her body & soul 2 da prsn whom she luvs also. the way iccha is getting intimate wid vansh it shud've made clear 2 him dat she has really sum feelings 4 him.

@pooja no doubt she shudn't 4give so easily but i disagree dat hes fit 4 asylum or doesn't deserve anything.  hes not basically a shaque but its only bcoz of earlier circumstances dat hes behaving like dis. if he'd not such drug addiction past den hes fit 4 asylum or undeserving 4 da luv& 4giveness.
   i m not saying dis bcoz i like vansh as i like veer ckt 2 v.much & wen CV's got married veer 2 tapwater den i got hurt & wanted dat veer-iccha shud b 2gether. but here vansh  really deserves not just sympathy but luv & 4giveness 2 but not so easily after wat he has done 2 iccha.
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree vansh needs a tight slap from ichha,,, and it is not an impossible thing because  ichha has learnt  how to slap..... but the point  is why they need such high voltage drama???they could do anything else.... why did he do this??? he made this plan after hearing conversation of veer-ichha... but what was so upsetting in that??? ichha said to veer that vansh needs time and then he'll be all fine...she trusts him.... and veer also said that he dont want to loose his bhaiyya...then why didnt he take these things into positive way?? why he asked them to trust him etc etc etc......  and why did he left ichha alone??? he could stay there,,, and could call veer that he lost ichha into the jungle...and wait for veer that either he comes to rescue ichha or not?? in that case he could hide in some other room of that house and monitor their activities.... but he left her in the jungle in an unconscious state.....which means that  creatives want to spoil vancha relationship.... simple