Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
is it British?? if yes then I'll add it to my long list of need to watch British shows😆
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
YES. it is. I started from series 5, then after watching series 6 I went back and saw series 3 and 4. haha.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
okay off topic, but gosh, I just HAVE to watch Doctor Who. I mean everyone, and I mean everyone on my tumblr dash reblogs Doctor Who, and I'm always so clueless.

And plus I love Karen Gillan. She's my dream cast for Lily Evans!

Okay, on to topic

@Tani91- Right? It sucks to be the only person still shipping a pairing when the entire fandom ships a different one. Why is Klaroline even popular? Seriously, how is it unique and enchanting in any way? Fine Joseph and Candice are two attractive people, but that's it. I mean, where's the story? Where's the development? It just so random.

@Radz- Okay, I must warn you, I'll spam your dash with a lot of Hunger Games related stuff, so you can blacklist it if you want. Other than that I'm sure you won't mind my Maroline and Harry Potter spamming. And thanks for that pm btw! I'm gonna try that out and see if I can get it to work for my blog!
Tani91 thumbnail
^HUNGER GAMES FTW...I finally finished the book and I cannot wait for the movie now
Anhdara13 thumbnail
@ Tani: WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO READ IT? :O

@ Rach: Spam away babe, I ADORE THG. I should warn you though, my blog? Has no rhyme or reason. I'll be spamming you with loads of DW and Leverage and Merlin.

now on topic, let's start another discussion as well:
what is your favourite non-canon/never-going-to-happen ship?

[mine is Bonnie/screentime&happiness. yes, I am bitter. and of course, Jeremy/Tyler.]
Tani91 thumbnail
^lol I didn't catch up with the hype earlier😳 I'm one of those people who watch/hear about the movie and then read the book...so yeah but yeah now that I've read it...I freaking LOVE it
Tani91 thumbnail
yes and it also doesnt help that I have a MASSIVE girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence😍 ever since I saw her in X Men and I was like "I LOVE this girl" so I was excited to see that she was Katniss and that made me get the book even faster
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

@ Tani: WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO READ IT? :O

@ Rach: Spam away babe, I ADORE THG. I should warn you though, my blog? Has no rhyme or reason. I'll be spamming you with loads of DW and Leverage and Merlin.

now on topic, let's start another discussion as well:
what is your favourite non-canon/never-going-to-happen ship?

[mine is Bonnie/screentime&happiness. yes, I am bitter. and of course, Jeremy/Tyler.]

wdipwidjkp;qs[!
YES! You love THG Too!

Oh, I'm used to DW and Merlin spamming all the time. Leverage would be a first though. And the more people spam, the more it makes me watch it. Do you know any site where I can watch them? And from when should I start watching DW? From ninth doctor, or tenth, or eleventh? I personally want to watch Eleventh because Karen Gillan!

My favorite non-canon pairing? Uhm, well, let me see. Uh, Kol and Bonnie? Okay, I blame tumblr for that one. And Stefan-Rebekah (idk if that counts as non-canon..) Oh, and Jeremy/Tyler! Remember the angst in season 1 !
Anhdara13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spiritcrimson

wdipwidjkp;qs[!
YES! You love THG Too!

Oh, I'm used to DW and Merlin spamming all the time. Leverage would be a first though. And the more people spam, the more it makes me watch it. Do you know any site where I can watch them? And from when should I start watching DW? From ninth doctor, or tenth, or eleventh? I personally want to watch Eleventh because Karen Gillan!

My favorite non-canon pairing? Uhm, well, let me see. Uh, Kol and Bonnie? Okay, I blame tumblr for that one. And Stefan-Rebekah (idk if that counts as non-canon..) Oh, and Jeremy/Tyler! Remember the angst in season 1 !

oohh, Leverage is just awesome. I downloaded the episodes so idk where you can watch them. sorry! but well worth it. The writing, the cast - THE STORY. oh wow, one of the best written tv shows still airing.

I started from the eleventh, then went back and watched some of the tenth and a few episodes of Nine. I adore Matt Smith. Karen Gillan is gorgeous. And Arthur Darvill is my king. haha.

Kol/Bonnie! *squee* I ship them too! I ship Bonnie/everybody tbqh. But, idk Stefan/Rebekah are canon 'cos they were together in the past. And Jyler ftw! I loved the idea of them, still do in fact. Head!canon for them is that Tyler's somewhere in Denver and ran into Jeremy and they've gotten together - Damon compelled Jeremy to find a nice girl, Tyler's not a girl so he doesn't count. :D
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Random, but I want to write a Matt/Caro one shot. Not even a one-shot. Just  a small 100-200 words sort of monologue by Caroline about her and Matt. Should I?

Oh Radz, have you written anything on Maroline? If not, you must. Maybe your version of them getting back together after the whole Tyler/Klaus thing. I've never read anything on Maroline.

And should I watch from Series 5 then? That's the Matt Smith and Karen Gillan one right? Are 4 and 5 linked in any way?