Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
WRITE IT RACH! I would LOVE that. and yes, I have written on them. Nothing on the Tyler/Klaus thing atm, but I have written on them. it's on my ff.net page. (linked on my tumblr, I think)

yup, 5 is the beginning of the Matt Smith/Karen Gillan era. :D you don't need to watch 4 to understand it.
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

WRITE IT RACH! I would LOVE that. and yes, I have written on them. Nothing on the Tyler/Klaus thing atm, but I have written on them. it's on my ff.net page. (linked on my tumblr, I think)

yup, 5 is the beginning of the Matt Smith/Karen Gillan era. :D you don't need to watch 4 to understand it.

You know, I want to write it in the form of Caroline telling Elena about it. Or Bonnie. Just someone.
I will make a graphic to go with it. Do you have a nice solo caroline pic which would go with it?

Oh let me check out ff.net page. I have one too, but all I've written till now is a Draco/Ginny one shot. I love that non-canon pairing so much.

And great. I'll watch from 5 then. 
Anhdara13 thumbnail
WRITE IT. I want to read it so bad now. I don't think I have many Caroline pics unfortunately. Let me know your ff.net account? I'll go and favourite you! haha. post your drabble/shot there too.
spiritcrimson thumbnail

WRITE IT. I want to read it so bad now. I don't think I have many Caroline pics unfortunately. Let me know your ff.net account? I'll go and favourite you! haha. post your drabble/shot there too.

Lol it's the same as my tumblr. I'm telling you, I'm so uncreative with usernames and urls. When I made my tumblr, I didn't dream I'd be making Tumblr graphics and even having followers for that matter. Now I want to change my url, but then I do not want people unfollowing me because they don't recognize me. 😆

Oh I will! There's a lack of Maroline on FF.net
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spiritcrimson

Random, but I want to write a Matt/Caro one shot. Not even a one-shot. Just  a small 100-200 words sort of monologue by Caroline about her and Matt. Should I?

Oh Radz, have you written anything on Maroline? If not, you must. Maybe your version of them getting back together after the whole Tyler/Klaus thing. I've never read anything on Maroline.

And should I watch from Series 5 then? That's the Matt Smith and Karen Gillan one right? Are 4 and 5 linked in any way?

Okay, this may sound creepy considering you dont know me BUT I am a huge fan of Caroline and Matt Fan so please please please write a One shot on them and post it here on IF, and if possible please PM me when you do. I adore their chemistry and the way they look each other melts my heart.  It would be much appreciated if you write about them.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

now on topic, let's start another discussion as well:
what is your favourite non-canon/never-going-to-happen ship?

[mine is Bonnie/screentime&happiness. yes, I am bitter. and of course, Jeremy/Tyler.]

I would go with Carloine-Damon...I know its not non-canon but I really liked them in S1 with their remarks and snide comments😆
spiritcrimson thumbnail
uhm, well, here's a matt/caro sig I made
(It didn't turn out the way I had wanted it to!)

Anhdara13 thumbnail
^^ wow. you have a way with blending that makes me jealous. Rach that is just so pretty! and heartbreaking. that big pic of Caroline crying - ahh, I need to read your drabble that goes with it now.
spiritcrimson thumbnail

^^ wow. you have a way with blending that makes me jealous. Rach that is just so pretty! and heartbreaking. that big pic of Caroline crying - ahh, I need to read your drabble that goes with it now.

Aw no, I'm just a beginner with Photoshop, so I'm still crap compared to everyone else. I work way better with PSP. 

Oh I was writing it yesterday, and word bloody crashes. So I have to now start all over. *Sigh* Life is hard
Anhdara13 thumbnail
psht your work is gorgeous. I cannot tell that you just started with PS. :D

make sure you link your drabble/story here when you write it!