Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Sidmaan are just too good......awesome Taz

Buffy thankyouu yaar, i love them they are soo wicked 😊 xx
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

Tazzy baccha!!!!!🤗 Omg!!! very well said!!!  Indeed Dr. love officially Big bro to Mean Mr. Modi!!!😆😆😆

Aishuuu 🤗 mera fellow bachaaa 😃 lol thankyouu, DR.Love and MR.Mean Modi should stay freinds forever me thinks 😃 xx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

armaan is as different from sid as chalk and cheese but what they share is a big heart, a kind heart and a selfless love which did not disperse them but brought them together .............riddhima is no longer the bone of contention between them..

Both the Karans are so comfortable with each other and have the most amazing chemistry.I just hope that Armaan and sid remain friends forever and we get to see more magical scenes like these.

if i may say sooo she actually taught both these guys the true meaning of loving and giving intentionally and unintentionally

Banti i agree yaar, i think many would like their freindship ti reamin, they have both been eachothers support in one way or another, and have both taught one another valuable lessons in love :) xx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: celestae143

Awesome Post...... Sidmaan is great....... I am so happy to see their bonding becoming closer and tighter......

Thankyouu hunny, i too am happy, they should be friends forever, because they both have alot in common  😃xx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Good one :) Loved it hun.. Sid-Armaan share a good bond now.. 😃 Hope they continue with that.. Fanatic Friend.. that is right 😃

Lol thanks guddi yaar 😆 i came up with the title, becaue atm that is what sid see's ammy as, not just a bro but a fanatic friend as well, hopefully their crazy friendship retains. xx
uzmakhan thumbnail

hez a friend whoz takin away his friend's (armaan) happiness....

Originally posted by: uzmakhan

hez a friend whoz takin away his friend's (armaan) happiness....

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz yaar....stay away from SR posts..........LIVE AND LET LIVE
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post Tazzy sweets!..although i like the the bond between Sid and Arman but frankly i cant digest an ex who is still in love with his ex helping his ex to get back to another man!! it doesn't make any sense..and the other thing is Sid is making a complete fool of him self!..doing whatever Arman ask him to do like he has no self confidence and he doesn't know how to behave in front of Rids so he is referring to Arman as his mentor and guide!!.. 😕
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow tazyy...that was so well writen with humor...sweetness,,and cuteness...realy patha nahi how on earth sid would look doing that dumb thing!! anyways well written!
TazzyA thumbnail
Thanks for comment guys, and AR fan? ur comment is respected but in future, restrain yourself from my posts as negative comments are not welcome.