Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: luvarti

I remember that Yuvi/Ridz scene where she talks about Sid indirectly how he came into her life and held her hand when it was really needed and but she didnt realise back then how badly she needed that, its only today she realises how much it means to her and what it means to her and what you realize by it  

I dont see Ridz has ever regretted Sid coming into her life and giving her life, and holding her hand and also to this day - there is no regret for that i feel

That is true that she has never regretted that Sid walked into her life .. Infact she is very happy and glad that he did .. Sid has given her a new life .. a life which has no meaning if not for Sid .. And her heart loves Sid truely .. Her world is Sid ..

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

@ TM - Beautifully written n expressed...I loved the part where u said that SR do not let their egos come in between as far as this relationship is concerned. Both are ready to take the pain as long as they see the other one happy...Its truly amazing...the bond tht they share...

πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
😳
and the best part was when both sid and ridz extended their hands to touch the fake rain,

both of them were feeling as if the world has came to an stop and only they exist,

she couldn't stop looking at him, the moonlight and the violine bg was so intoxicating, as if you were there seeing the most beautiful view in your entire world,

it was magnificent moment for siddhima,/
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Stupendo Fabalously Fantastical Post.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
211su Rocksss!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You hve totally Written Everything.So I have nothing more to say.
Well Yesterday Riddhima's Dialogue said everything about Siddhima's Unconditional Love.
Riddhima :- Sid,Tum apni poori Zindagi mere saath bitaana chahte ho to kya har baar Armaan ki help loge.
This Shows that Riddhima wants Sid to Say I Love U to her & not take Armaan's help.
This shows her Commitment for her Cute Husband.
Siddhima Riddhant Modi Rocksss!!!❀️

She was so heartbroken at the thought that Sid does not love her. You feel the worst for her when she hugs Sid and he tells her the truth. Riddhima knows deep down that Sid loves her but unless he says it and hugs her back like she hugs him , how will she know that their hearts beat together?

thats why we all love sid, he is honest and will not take anyones favour. he loevs rids and he will tell rids himself

I am glad Sid told Ridz the truth and he remember how she wanted to start their relationship based on truth.....

luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow wonderful post.. loved reading it... love sidhhima n their unbreakable bond :)

A bond that is formed due to a strange, powerful and an enthralling pull between SR......

its bond that is unbreakable.....unexplainable......

coz it is a bond of soulmates...

and such are the powers of this bond that it outweighs the forces of love like AR share......

'