Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome post. well said. Me too wish tht these two stay drunk foreva.....they're so much fun tht ways. πŸ˜‰ . They were so cute in the Epi today. The way Ridz came & sat wid Sid, hitting his back with her shoulders.....tht was so cute.😍
Also love the CREATIVES for getting tht point across without actually making ridz say I love you to Sid..... ! tht was brilliant today...how brilliantly they showed tht Ridz loves Sid.... her actions & words proved tht she loves Sid.....to those who were in a dreamland tht she's doing everythin out of duty.... If not coz she loves the man, then why would a gurl wanna hear those magic words from a man?? :D !! Creatives did a superb job today.
And Siddy is so smart even when drunk....he didnt say tht to her. Really an adorable couple.😳
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the scene too. πŸ˜‰ I am glad he didn't say I love you.  Who wants a drunken I love you?   Later on she will think she had to beat it out of him. πŸ˜•Edited by jasmine_anih - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwww.............they were SO CUTE today !! πŸ˜† The giggling, the fatak (Mrs. Modi was SO HAPPY after that πŸ˜†) and their adorable expressions. And Riddhima's dialogues were AWESOME:

"'Tumne I love you kyun nahi kaha?" 😳

"Main tumhari wife hoon aur tum mere husband"  😍 and

"Daantna nahi bhoole, pyaar karna bhool gayye". πŸ˜†

She was so sweet today and she wanted him to tell her that he loves her so seperately, but Dr. Mean Modi toh hai hi dhakkan. He'll need 545457682940 more fataks to understand. Even Mrs. Chudail Modi got frustrated and asked, "Tum andhe ho ? Tumhe sunai nahi deta ? Tum doctor BANE KAISE ?" ROFL. 🀣

And that Katti at the end was SO CUTE !! πŸ˜† Awwwww......

Awesome, awesome post !!

-Aditi
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Todays epi was the cutest☺️ Riddhima n Siddhant dance, them falling down, Ridz fatakπŸ˜† Then she asking "He taught her the meaning of love" Awwwwwwwww☺️😍 Im on seventh heaven already..Riddhima's confession cumin soon..😍 Say it Riddhima☺️
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

I loved the scene too. πŸ˜‰ I am glad he didn't say I love you.  Who wants a drunken I love you?   Later on she will think she had to beat it out of him. πŸ˜•

agree! And we will get an electrifying SR confession scene!😳😳
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
U know we always thought Sid will get R in the house only if she says the magic words..But it is quite the opposite , the wife is damn sure sure what or rather whom she loves..Sid baby yr wife needs to HEAR THREE MAGICAL WORDS FROM YOU NOW>>>get yr act 2gether  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†now
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome episode Guddi πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Riddhima is rocking these days with her determination to get back Sid πŸ‘ . Her striptease was hot and after that the SR conversation ssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute 😳 . Riddhima just spoke her heart out and said all right things πŸ₯³ . I loved everything she said that I think it will be a big list if I start listing down
1) Sid keeps pushing her away and she i\gets so angry with it 😳
2) Why does he keep asking Armaan Armaan, did she ever ask him abt his past? πŸ˜†
3) Sid taught her to love 😍
4) Sid didn't say I love to her when she has been waiting to hear it for ages 😍

Idiot, Sid! she was waiting for him to say I love you, and he doesn't 😑 . Apni Riddhima toh jaag gayi, koi Sid ko bhi jagao. I want Sid to confess his feelings for Riddhima in a beautiful and dil-se way like Ridhhima did today. and what is this 6 din ladki in track yaar πŸ˜’ . Our Sid is very smart yaar, he can manaofy Riddhima on his own ... y are CV's making him act so stupid. All he needs to do is just go tell Riddhima what he feels abt her. All this taking help from someone else is bakwaas

anyways, let's enjoy SR's cute conversation today 😍

Today's scenes were so cutee, 

i loved how Ridz slapped Sid and then laughed it off. πŸ˜†πŸ˜'

Tum na, mean ho mean, Dr mean Modi' 🀣 adorable, or what!?

SR's conversation was pivotal for the SR story to move forward though. Finally Riddhima spoke her heart out, '

Tumne mujhe pyar ka matlab samjhaya' 

'Tum mera aaj, ho aur mera aane vala kal',

'tumne I love you, kyun nahi kaha?'

'Main tumhari wife hoon, meri marzi chalegi' πŸ˜†

gussa karna nahin bhula.pyaar karna bhool gaye

She WANT'S Sid to say i love you to her, she WANT'S Sid to love her and to want her.

I guess today's episode should eliminate any doubt's on whether Riddhima is in love with Sid or not πŸ˜† and whether she is sticking to sid just out of obligation/farz/pressure blah blah blah.

Truth is, Mrs Modi is very much in love with her husband.

She want's to spend her life with him, and she has moved on from her past. πŸ₯³

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday was awesome!..loved them both!..its so obvious that she is in love with him!😍..the one thing i hated was..while they were dancing the camera always shifted on Arman..and in one scene he covered them too πŸ˜† ..now what was that all about?!    πŸ˜•
Guddi,

πŸ˜›Awesome post of today's episode. I loved it! I was smiling throughout the whole episode that my jaws hurt for smiling continously for the whole 30 minutes of the show! Damn! LOL! Today's drunken scene was so cute between them...........though I am against alcoholics but, for Siddhima they should stay drunk all the time if this how they can finally be so open with each other about their feelings. Riddhima poured her heart out to Sid giving him so many OBVIOUS signs as in another way of saying, "damn it I have fallen in love with you why can't you see that you fool?"😳

Though be being an hardcore Sid fan. I totally hate it when she slaps him! I know it was in a cute way but, its just that she has done it so many times in the past that its annoying now. Sid with that cute innocent face was like "WTH" when that slap came out of nowhere! πŸ˜†

Also, for people who are saying that that scene doesn't prove that she loves him becuz, she was drunk. Well, I think it is a universally known fact that people tend to speak the truth when they're drunk?! HELLO! Becuz, they are numb to their senses and can't be diplomatic about their answers so, they say out whatever is in their heart.......................almost every american/indian film has portrayed this fact! 😲😲

I think Sid being a typical guy still doesn't get it. Haven't you seen in movies especially Maine Pyar Kiya where they portrayed how guys are not satisfied until they hear those 3 words "I LOVE YOU" from a girl then they believe "okay, she loves me!" Riddhima should have said that loud and clear "I LOVE YOU!" Then Sid would have gotten the real slap of reality! πŸ˜›

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago