Riddhima - Mollycoddling Siddhant ! Hawwwwwwww :P

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hehhehe.. couldn't find a better word😆.. Sorry for that😆 OMG I want Riddhima to stay drunk forever😆 The whole sequence was SO special😳 Ridz was glued to Sid in the whole dance ⭐️ And specially that part where Sid had the lyrics and Armaan's face was shown covering their faces, I wanna know what they were doing behind Armaan😳😳😆 That was sooo.. naughty☺️

But the best part was the whole convo.. Starting from their laughter .. for no reason😳 and then the Fataaak😳 And baby's fake anger😳😳 Awww😆 And the way she followed him.. And her demanding him to say I love u Riddhima😳 Long back I posted in this forum, that this is the only thing she wanted to hear from Siddy-boy, but was questioned by 1000😆.. Anyways, today she proved herself.. left nothing for me to say😳The way she was mollycoddling him and forcing him to say ILU was.. heavenly😳And when with teary eyes, she said that "Gussa karna nahi bhulte, pyar karnaa bhul jaate ho"☺️☺️ Dang I wish ruh jam jaata and waqt tham jata☺️☺️.. Stupid boy didn't say the ILU even in drunken state😡😡.. Ridz was asking for it so badly😭😭 How does it feel when u force ur love to say ILU and he doesnt😡🤢 Doesn't feel nice I tell u🤔

Poor baby, she did her best.. and gave the message to him.. Finally👏 Unless he takes her back for he LOVES her, and not for any other reason, she aint gonna come back😳 Her present and future is with Sid..⭐️ And she is begging her happiness from him😳 Sid.. Say ILU PLZ PLZ PLZ😃

Guddi😊
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was shooooooooooo cute hehehehe ...I was expecting some more SR but still it worked for me...aj to ridz ne apna haq bhy jamaya ....sid ab to le ao apny Mrs ko ;D
-veena.shona- thumbnail
dey both wre soooooooooooooooo adorable & cute 2day 😳
i m still jumping tht she loves him 2
i just wanna hug 🤗 ridzy 2day
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Me too me too expected a bit more.. erm.. u can say a bit less.. ☺️ Ridz gave me too much ☺️ I never thought she can forced and beat him ( mockingly ) for NOT saying I Love You..

This is how a story progresses.. There was a time, when Ridz had to stop herself from loving Siddhant.. And this time.. where she is forcing her hubby to confess his love.. ☺️

CV -- LOVE u 😃
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post prerna4rishav, sorry I dont know your name 😔 lol

I was waiting for siddy boy 2 say ILU but he didn't. Oh well, i didn't want it in a druken state anyway...

Looking forward 2 more SR scenes, cnt wait! 😳

Love, Alysha 😳
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Today's scenes were so cutee, 😲 i loved how Ridz slapped Sid and then laughed it off. 😆😍' Tum na, mean ho mean, Dr mean Modi' 🤣 adorable, or what!?

SR's conversation was pivotal for the SR story to move forward though. Finally Riddhima spoke her heart out, ' Tumne mujhe pyar ka matlab samjhaya'  'Tum mera aaj, ho aur mera aane vala kal', 'tumne I love you, kyun nahi kaha?' 'Main tumhari wife hoon, meri marzi chalegi' 😆
She WANT'S Sid to say i love you to her, she WANT'S Sid to love her and to want her.  I guess today's episode should eliminate any doubt's on whether Riddhima is in love with Sid or not 😆 and whether she is sticking to sid just out of obligation/farz/pressure blah blah blah. Truth is, Mrs Modi is very much in love with her husband. She want's to spend her life with him, and she has moved on from her past. 🥳
FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: driftingaway

Today's scenes were so cutee, 😲i lovedhow Ridz slappedSid and then laughed it off. 😆😍' Tum na, mean ho mean, Dr mean Modi' 🤣adorable, or what!?

SR's conversation was pivotal for the SR story to move forward though. Finally Riddhima spoke her heart out, ' Tumne mujhe pyar ka matlab samjhaya' 'Tum mera aaj, ho aur mera aane vala kal', 'tumne I love you, kyun nahi kaha?' 'Main tumhari wife hoon, meri marzi chalegi' 😆

She WANT'S Sid to say i love you to her, she WANT'SSid to love her and to want her.I guess today's episodeshould eliminate any doubt's on whether Riddhima is in love withSid or not 😆and whether she is sticking to sid just out of obligation/farz/pressure blah blah blah. Truth is, Mrs Modi is very much in love with her husband. She want's to spend her life with him, and she has moved on from her past. 🥳

<div></div>

@ Bold 👏 👏 👏 DITTO! i completely agree with this! 😊
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

fab post

today's SR scene has to be one of the cutest of all, Fab acting by KW and JW

I jsut loved loved the way rids slapped sid and he sulks and goes and sits near the pool

the way rids aks him why he came and sat there

The best bit was rids strong and deep line to Sid, ka tumne mujhe pyara ka matalb samjha, i think such lines one says once in a lifetime and i am so happy rids said that to sid,

rid demanding ilu from sid was so cute and the way she got emotional in between.

the way sid said mein phul gaya. awwwwwwwww

loved SR expresion throughout

norzar

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: driftingaway

Today's scenes were so cutee, 😲 i loved how Ridz slapped Sid and then laughed it off. 😆😍' Tum na, mean ho mean, Dr mean Modi' 🤣 adorable, or what!?

SR's conversation was pivotal for the SR story to move forward though. Finally Riddhima spoke her heart out, ' Tumne mujhe pyar ka matlab samjhaya'  'Tum mera aaj, ho aur mera aane vala kal', 'tumne I love you, kyun nahi kaha?' 'Main tumhari wife hoon, meri marzi chalegi' 😆
She WANT'S Sid to say i love you to her, she WANT'S Sid to love her and to want her.  I guess today's episode should eliminate any doubt's on whether Riddhima is in love with Sid or not 😆 and whether she is sticking to sid just out of obligation/farz/pressure blah blah blah. Truth is, Mrs Modi is very much in love with her husband. She want's to spend her life with him, and she has moved on from her past. 🥳

A few more memorable lines from the epi😳 The way she indirectly says she is the home minister, that was so cute☺️ Seriously.. That is so.. natural😳

And the doubts.. erm.. I think so far she has given SERIESSSSSSSS of proofs that she loves Sid.. and wants to be with him not for any social pressure, but for her love.. But people dont wanna admit, kya kare.. jaagke sone wale ko Bhagwan bhi nahi jaga sakta😆

Loved them! And love ya for the reply Drift😳
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

today was a fab scene b/w SR......cute😳

great actors jen n KW !👏

n fab post Gudi😊