Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: luv_pavi

Hey dear,

arey wah u started another ff kool πŸ˜ƒ well huney yeah it's a long update ever -from u-πŸ˜†well sounds good yar SG's bonding ufff greatt as always n ur writing skills awesumm continue soon hun i m waiting...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

saba

Thankss sabz!
Glad u liked it!
Yeah will cont soon!
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear nice part... FF seems very interesting.. Shiv-Gauri an ideal couple indeed.. y is Anupam n Ipshy angry??? do continue soon n thanx a lot for the PM..
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

no i dont think it was an abrupt ending ..i really loved it!! it has a very sweet simplicty that i really loved..it was really awesome to read. i loved both shiv and gauri.
they are both so realistic for me they totally potray the orignal shiv gauri!. please do continue with this ff i really enjoyed it. im guessing anupam and ippshita have left for a reason...shiv will bring them back
anyways
it was fab please carry on..
p.s i really loved the perfection of shiv - he is truly potrayed at the perfect husband in you ffπŸ˜‰

Awwh jagu im so glad u liked it! 😳
i mean, ur such an amazing writer, getting compliments from u is indeed a great thing for me!
Thank u veryy much & i'll defo cont. soon! πŸ˜ƒ
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha10

hey dear nice part... FF seems very interesting.. Shiv-Gauri an ideal couple indeed.. y is Anupam n Ipshy angry??? do continue soon n thanx a lot for the PM..

ThThanks alott swetha!
ur comments mean alott!πŸ˜›
nah anu nd ipshi rnt angry, just sum prob... will soon be revealed πŸ˜‰
stay tuned!
will trry n put the next part up 2day only!πŸ˜ƒ
serendipity. thumbnail
Update will be up soon guyss!!
Thanks for the support & liking it!
serendipity. thumbnail

Part 2

Back at Anupam and Ipshita's residence, things weren't very different.

Anupam sat there on  the sofa' reading a news article, or rather, acting to read one, actually seeing Ipshita looking at a photofrmeahanging me on the wall and slightly weeping, as soon as a tear fell, she'd quickly wipe it.Anupam looked at this secretly. Not letting her know.

"You're crying Ipshi, u miss them.." He says lightly. Only able for her to hear.

She quickly wipes her tears .. leftovers.. manages a wide smile and turns.

"Haah.. wat are u talking about Anu?.... "

The large wall hanging frame is of the 4 friends' who called themselves NOT friends forever, but Friends For Eternity. Shiv.. Gauri.. Anupam & Ipshita.

"Just because your mother doesn't like Gauri, we cant live with ShivGauri' WHY?... Why does your mother hate her Ipshita? & Why do we have to listen to her?"

It was the first time since their marriage, that Anupam had spoken so fiercely loud, with anger in his harsh words and eyes. He was frustrated.. Angry & upset.

Ipshita was very much aware of this. She never wanted to upset her husband this way. But she could just do nothing.

"How dare you pick this point up??" She said, tears welling upin her eyes.

Anupam just had the idea what he had just said, and he regretted it aswell.

"Listen, I'". He was just about to say something, when he got interrupted.

"No, you listen Anu, I have a mother and I am supposed to listen to her, that's why ive listened to her, and shes not just my mother shes now your mother aswell, that's why WE'VE listened to her and have left Gauri's home and come. I don't know why she doesn't like gauri, but the fact is that she doesn't, and that is the truth, now, we HAVE to live with the truth."

"Enough Ipshi, I cannot let you live in the dark for long. Im sorry but I'll have to tell you the truth'" said Anupam, a little unsure of what he was doing.

Ipshita's eyes suddenly narrow. She still has tears in her eyes. She turns to face Anupam.

"What truth??" She asks in a shaky voice. Scared that there is yet another thing.. a truth she'll have to bare.

"You want to know why your mother hates Gauri? So be it! Now listen. She always wanted you to marry shiv since childhood. She never knew we loved each other since we were kids, cz u never told her & all the while Shiv, me and u would be together, she thought she'd marry u with Shiv, because Gauri wasn't in frame. But then, there were some circumstances, that u know, Shiv married Gauri, and everyone was ok with it, u were happy, since you knew gauri from about 6 years before her marriage and I was happy, BUT, there was some1 who wasn't happy, and it was YOUR MOM. She thinks that Gauri snatched away YOUR destiny from you & that ure living with me' and married me forcefully, helplessly, majboori main!'

Ipshita's mouth was opened. She couldn't believe her ears. And now she couldn't stop her eyes from flowing. She ran off to Anupam and hugged him tight. He hugged her back. A tear or two escaping his eyes aswell.

Suddenly, theres a knock at the door. They ignore it, then the door opens, and they get surprised to see Shic standing right in front of them. With a slight, mature smile on his face.

Ipshita runs to him and hugs him.

And, after she feels content, she leaves the grip. Anupam, just smiling all the while.

She looks behind Shiv at the door and then inside, and then her lit up face again becomes sad.

"Gauri nahi aai?... Who mujhse naraaz hai?"

Ipshita asks, concerned and upset.

"I think she should be, for this act of yours, know one would like a friend like you leaving the house in this way!... Rather, shes scared that you're angry with her"

Ipshita looks down, as if to feel ashamed.

"Main chai bana karlaati hoon'"

Shiv: "Chaai tho hum peeyenge Ipshita, par tumhare ya mere ghar pe nahi, humare ghar pe!. Main Gauri se waada kar k aaya hoon ke I'll bring you guys back home.

Ipshita's smile widens and Anupam comes and hugs Shiv.

"Saamaan kahan hai?"Shiv says after sitting on the sofa for a while.

"Kaisa saamaan?" Ipshita asks.

rey, aren't you guys coming?"  He asks winking.

"Haan, ohh' lets just go Shiv, Kaka samaan le aayenge, I cant wait to meet Gauri" Ipshita says, exclaiming how excited she was.

Back Home Gauri waited for Shiv to come back.

The doorbell rings.

Gauri runs to get the door.

She sees Shiv standing and no one else. She searched behind him a little. Then made a sad face. As though, she got disappointed again.

"Woh  nahi aaye na, main jaanti thi Shiv, then she turns, moving into the house.

"Naa jane kiss baat par itna naraaz hain'"

"Gauri.." Shiv called lightly. She loved the way Shiv took her name, so clearly and lovingly, automatically she'd feel happy, content and lucky from inside.

She turns to look towards Shiv, and out come Ipshita and Anupam smiling from 2 sides of the wall.

Gauri couldn't control her happiness, but she didn't know how to react either.

Ipshita quickly comes to Gauri and they hug. The hug was for a lifetime, for eternity. Giving oaths that they sure were Friends for Eternity and nothing could ever come their way. They both were crying a little.

In The Room, Gauri comes to Shiv, whose just sitting by the window, staring at the sky and stars.

Gauri enters and sees Shiv, she smiles. Thanks God, for giving her a husband like Shiv. Although she had everything in the world, she never forgot to thank God, an advantage of being brought up in a middle class Family.

She comes to shiv and hugs him from the back, resting her head on his shoulders. Shiv smiles.

"Aagayeen aap madam. 2 din baad kiya aaye wohh log, aap tho humein bhool hii gayin".

He says sarcastically, pulling Gauri's leg.

Gauri gives a small kiss to Shiv on his shoulder.

"Haah! Main.. aur aapko bhooloon? Impossible! Youre there in every breathe I take and everytime I blink."

Shiv takes Gauri's hand from his chest and makes her sit on him, he holds her.

"WOW, now that was filmy, so ur in a filmy mood huh?" He says winking and kissing twice on her cheek.

"Shiv, aap bhi naa.."Gauri blushes and stands to leave.

Shiv makes her sit back, by holding her hand, and tightening his grip on to her.

They stare at each other for a while, by the full moon right above, beside them and the shining stars'''

Thats all, and yayyy!! Long Update again!
Haina??... *IMPROVEMENT* :P
heheπŸ˜†
Thanks for the support, do tell me if u wanna see some romantic Shiv GAURI SCENES IN THE NEXT PART ☺️
will be awaitingg ur comments! 😳
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Glad u liked it adi_gupta.. 😊
starfan.shrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWWWW!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!shiv n gauri'''' bless der jodi!shivs sooo sweet a truly devotd husband n so is gauri anu n ippy r also gr8! cant wait 2 read more so con soonπŸ‘πŸΌ!!!
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow nice update.. cant wait for more SG scenes..do continue soon..
komal hashim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowoow u updated and now dont tell me dat was all dream GOD wat a friendship u hav shown i loved it..........waiting for ur update........................