SG FF: For eternity... [Part3 Page6]

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys!

Hows it goingg??
Well, im back again with my FF...
I wanted to continue Saathi re, but the thread's locked and i lost touch. I promise to complete this FF, IF u guys are willing to read.
I might STOP it, if i think u guys arent interested! 😳
No problem! 😳 Feel free to tell me if u dont like it! πŸ˜‰

Im NOT writing a character sketch.
This will be inforted as the story progresses!

Just 1 thing to mention, this story is Ofcourse on ShivGauri.... & Anupam Ipshita... theyre people together, For Eternity.
I hope u'll all like it! πŸ˜›

UPDATE INDEX:
Part 1... Page 1

PM List:

pria4ever
Jagrutid
luv_pavi
adi_gupta
-JONAKI-
soniayk6
pals_sneha
komal hashim
swetha10
ashwini_k
bunny_fun
blue-jen
sweet scorpio

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Part 1

She sat there, by the window, looking out at the only star in the sky. Suddenly hearing a aloud thunder. She clutched the cushion in her hand... tighter by the grip.

Maybe that was the reason there was just the 1 star in the sky' all the stars' scared of the reigning thunder had hidden themselves' behind the moon, or probably the sun!.

It soon began to pour. The thought of this already scared her. She got up to stand closer to the window to see how hard it was raining.

"Ohh God, Please don't make the storm get any people into danger. I hope Shiv comes back home, safely & soon!"

She closed her eyes and prayed' her heart getting either faster' or rather skipping a beat with every loud thunder she heard and every lightning flash she saw.

Her  mansion, let alone with all the thunder and lightning looked as Glorious.. Spacious and Magnificent as ever, yet very simple and totally like a dream of any married couple.

She was very content with her life.

She quickly glanced at the GrandPa  clock just beside her, turning her neck to have a look, it was 16:30, Shiv should be home any minute. I hope he doesn't decide to stay there longer because of the heavy rain' she thought'

He wont be able to call her either, as the lines are usually disconnected while it rains that heavily.

She suddenly hears the door, sees the knob turning, and someone enters. As soon as she sees him, her eyes lit up and a quick smile appears on her face.

A  man dressed in a Dark grey suit, now a little blackish as it dripped wet, enters, cleans his shoes on the entrance mat and smiles at his wife, Gauri'

"Home!" he says with a cute, content and wide smile on his face.

He was Indeed Shiv'. 'Her Shiv'

Walking inside, towards her with a smile, a naughty 1 πŸ˜‰ and 1 raised eyebrow was her Dashing, Smart and Handsome hubby'. Shiv Kapoor.

He came to her, kissed on her forehead. She smiled, took his coat off.

"Its raining heavily'" He said, with an amuzed expression at the weather. Gauri knew he didn't like rains' specially these heavy ones. He rather preferred a warm sunny day or a cold weather with cool breezes.

"I know, I was worried you might not be home on time'" she said.

"How couldn't I sweety" Hi winked at her. She smiled.

"Shiv, go and freshen up, I know how hungry you are'" She giggled.

"Yes Sir'" He laughed and went up through the stairs to the room.

Gauri kept some food in the microwave and went up to the room. She opened Shiv's closet and took a T-shirt and trouser out. She kept it on the bed and started digging inside her own closet. She took some old clothes out and started putting them in a bag.

Shiv came out of the Washroom, in his usual towel style, which usually annoyed or rather amuzed Gauri, but he loved it' and she loved the fact that he loved it. She didn't know that he had already come out and was just staring at her, with a smile playing on his lips. She was busy sorting her cupboard, she turned for a second and saw him staring at her, smiling.

He, in his white towel, ofcourse looking as HOT as he usually does, stood there, leaning by the wall. She smiled

"Arey, aap aagaye'" She said.

And then looked at him completely. Top to Bottom. Again in his towel. She admitted she had the Hottest and Handsome gentleman as her husband. But this amuzed her. She shook her head. "Shiv, aap bhi naa'"' and sighed.

He smiled .. they both chuckled.

"Jaldi chaliye khana thanda hojayega" Gauri informed.

Shiv started walking out of the room.

"rey, kahan jaare hain aap, aise.."

Shiv turned. "Tumhi ne tho kaha ke khana thanda hora hai, tho khane jaara hoon, aao". He said, acting innocent as if he knew nothing.

Gauri makes an 'Ohh-I-so-know-what-ur doing- kinda face and says:

"Aap aise jaayenge??"'

"Tho kaise jaaoongaa??"He said coming closer to her.

"Wear your clothes shiv'"She said turning away from him, with a smile.

Shiv came closer' kept coming closer, even closer' and more' raised his hand, Gauri let out a deep breath, he raised his hand, and took his clothes and turned away. Happily smiling as he was content he had managed to increase Gauri's heartbeat, once again.

Winked at himself and went into the changing compartment to change.

Gauri let out another sigh and shook her head. She took the bag downstairs and Both of them went to the dining room to dine.

At the dining Table:

"The house seems so quite Shiv. Eversince Anupam dada nd Ipshi have left, its more like a haunted place. You know how much I Love it here, and I direly miss the days when we all were together'" Gauri said all this quite fast, in one breath, as if taking some kinda burden out from inside her.

Shiv looked at her. His eyes having a tint of understanding, calmness, and sensibility.

Gauri took hold of Shiv's hand from the table. "Is Ipshita still angry, Shiv?" She asked, with concern in her eyes' and a little of pain, curiousness and temptation to bring the ones which meant family to her back.

Shiv held gauri's hand, above his, by his hand that was free.

"Don't worry Gauri, They'll be back soon' I promise, Dada cannot live without us for long and Ipshita neither. I promise I'll bring them back' For you, For us!"

H e smiled showing relief, contentment, truth and consolation in his eyes.

"Just don't worry, Theek hai?" He said and smiled.

Kissed her hand and helped her clear up the dining table.

Shiv was a PERFECT husband. Gauri often cursed herself as to why she didn't see ALL the positives in Shiv before she fell in love with him. He was always Humorous.. Caringg.. Lovingg.. Releifingg, and Handsome. 🀣 But, she had just a few months back realized all those qualities of him, before that, they were just Husband & Wife.

It was 6 months since they were married and they today were Proud couple.

This was it guys, do tell me how it is and whether i should continue or not.
Actually i seriously wanted to continue Saathi re, but since the thread's locked and i lost touch, so this idea struck my head whilst reading 1 of the AK FFs recently.
Its ok? i know the ending of the first part is abrupt... but ... ermm cdnt help.
Sabz... this is long naa??
This is going to be a Short FF, Inshallah! πŸ˜†
Do comment guyss!! 😳
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
It's awesome.Please continue.
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
not had a chance to reas but will so soon, thanks it looks awesome!
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey RockstarπŸ˜ƒ

awesome update yaar!!!! luved SG char...Shiv his naughtiness n childishness😳😳😳😳...luved the way Gauri tells him to wear his clothesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....well Shiv is the perfect husband without a doubt, n Gauri is a perfect wife, tats why they r my perfect coupleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³....
eager to know the further story,so plzzzzz continue...
once again great work yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Pria
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey dear,

arey wah u started another ff kool πŸ˜ƒ well huney yeah it's a long update ever -from u-πŸ˜†well sounds good yar SG's bonding ufff greatt as always n ur writing skills awesumm continue soon hun i m waiting...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

saba
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

It's awesome.Please continue.

Thank u...
Yeah, sure i will!
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

not had a chance to reas but will so soon, thanks it looks awesome!

Awh NP Jaguu...
😳
will wait for ur comment! πŸ˜ƒ
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pria4ever

hey RockstarπŸ˜ƒ

awesome update yaar!!!! luved SG char...Shiv his naughtiness n childishness😳😳😳😳...luved the way Gauri tells him to wear his clothesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....well Shiv is the perfect husband without a doubt, n Gauri is a perfect wife, tats why they r my perfect coupleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³....
eager to know the further story,so plzzzzz continue...
once again great work yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Pria

Heyy RockinGal! πŸ˜ƒ
Thank u soo berry mushh yaaa!!
heh... tried 2 make it a lil hilarious yet realistic and cute!
Thankss atonn Dii.. πŸ˜ƒ
Will cont. soon!
Thanks again!
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
no i dont think it was an abrupt ending ..i really loved it!! it has a very sweet simplicty that i really loved..it was really awesome to read. i loved both shiv and gauri.
they are both so realistic for me they totally potray the orignal shiv gauri!. please do continue with this ff i really enjoyed it. im guessing anupam and ippshita have left for a reason...shiv will bring them back
anyways
it was fab please carry on..
p.s i really loved the perfection of shiv - he is truly potrayed at the perfect husband in you ffπŸ˜‰
Edited by jagrutid - 13 years ago