Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: norzar

this is an absoultely delightful post

well written,

loved the last the most,

looking fowrad to the full scene between SR,

norzar

Awww thanks norzar 😳....i too am lookin forward to the full scene...cant wait....πŸ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Arp --
DHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 🀣 What does this mean?πŸ˜•

Awesummm post.. Fabulous analysis and.. TO the point.. Some DUTY and Social pressure can not bring that smile and blush in a woman's face right? ☺️ And when a person is drunk, he/she is deffo not under any pressure or anything..πŸ˜†

Ridz's blush and her words in subconscious mind proved it all πŸ˜ƒ Loved it πŸ˜ƒ

As for the rest...thanks for liking the post...and yup no duty and def no pressure could every bring that serene peaceful smile on a woman....and i agree when one is talli the pressure is off and at least from people i have seen in real life they are not afraid to speak their mind or hearts off....

thanks for reading i'm glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic......awesome.........you said it......

you can run but you cant hide...when love comes knocking on your door.........
destiny brought them together and that is what will keep them together...now and foreverπŸ˜‰

Cant wait for the episode to airπŸ˜‰
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

U, Poco and nm21 - U are the Terrific Trio for me in terms of writing...All u guys are really gifted! Aww thanks for being so kind as to compare me to those two great writers...😳 not sure i'm quite as talented but i'm glad you like to read what i writeπŸ˜ƒ

The way you have analyzed this....Hats Off babes and yeah as i always say Take a Bow!
πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Its amazing how people forget that this is the Sid who backed out of marriage when Tamanna's Mom asked the question - Tamanna whom he claimed he loved so much...He wasnt sure of marrying that Tamanna...And this is the same Sid who agreed to marry Ridhhima when he knew he didnt love her (mayb he did get attracted to her but it was far from love) and who definitely did not love him back...infact who was truly, madly and deeply in love with another man and Sid was a witness to her madness for armaan...He came and held this woman's hand! This is why sid's decision becomes the greatest coz it was without any kinda expectations or conditions...This is why sid's sacrifice is bigger coz he was sacrificing his whole life's happiness in a way just to protect ridhhima's honor and all those who say he was just rectifying his mistake need to get their minds checked coz the photo incident was a trivial contributor to the SR marriage...there were much bigger factors and the prime one in my opinion was Ridhhima would have lost herself and her sanity over armaan if Sid had not become her companion and stood by her!

This is why we and his wife love Sid so much 😊Exactly!!! Although Sid fell in love with Ridz long b4 she fell in love with him, he was by no means in love with her when he made the offer to marry her.  That was simply an offer made by a man with a generous heart, a man who knew that the woman he was going to marry was most likely not going to love and may not even like him, but will hopefully one day become his marriage and together they can navigate through life as friends.  And i agree the photos are the least bit of the cause, the last trigger was Ridz claiming Sid raped her, then coming in w/ Sid all bloody from a hit and run and then saying i kno he didnt rape me.  This was proof to everyone, including her father, that Ridz was balancing on a very narrow ledge between sane and crazy.  That without Armaan the person they knew to be levelheaded (most of the time) passionate about life, and caring for others was slowly ebbing away...and that the only the time she seemed to return back to reality was when she fighting with Sid or when he was around to smack some sense into her...and i think when Shanks agreed to this marriage its because he knew Sid was Ridz's last lifeline her last chance to return from the pagalpaan that Armaan and her love for him left her in.

thanks for reading Rapz i love to hear your thoughts...you always manage to add the icing on top πŸ˜ƒ

arp04srocks thumbnail

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail

Aww thanks 😳
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: celestae143

It is easy to fall in love when you are whole and secure in who you are.  When everything is going your way and you are innocent to the turbulences and pain life has in store.  But do you really know what love means??  What it actually encompasses?? 

Now to fall in love when you expected nothing from life.  In fact, when you didn't want to live life at all.  When you were exposed to too much of life's cruelty and pain all at once, and everything you knew about yourself suddenly wasn't true.  To rise from the ashes of all that hurt and pain and to become a new whole person because of someone else's love.  To see, that someone else put you before himself, to accept you for the broken person you are and still some how manage to love you.  To make you realize that life is not something you throw away, but it's something you embrace.  The good only comes with the bad, and the bad makes the good all that much sweeter.  Sid is that person for Ridz.  He is the one that taught her to rise from ashes and to embrace the bad with the good.  This new Riddhima, who stands up for what she wants, who continues to butt heads and try to make a place in the heart of a man who as far as she can tell doesn't want her is all because of Sid's love.  And in the process Riddhima Gupta fell in love with a man name Siddhant Modi and became the women we see before us, Mrs. Riddhima Modi.

My sentiments exactly.....πŸ‘ 😊

Thanks for reading...i'm glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arp - wonderful take as always on the episode and such things

I am not going to add more - but i like to say Rapunzal also nailed that part of why and who Sid is and also the whole SR marriage thing, where it stems from and everything

It never ceases to amaze me, how these two can love so deep and yet not realize it.  But when it comes to hurting the other they know exactly what buttons to push.  If they were using their brains at any point they would have to realize that the only reason they are able to hurt the other so easily and so deeply is because of love. 
I agree, the whole reason that has come out and more clearly now is Love, these two hurt for each other and with each other and its love, beyond love - these two will endure any pain for each other which lately Ridz has told herself she is willing to endure any pain given by Sid, that says alot

I agree with your love bit
But do you really know what love means??  What it actually encompasses?? 

Now to fall in love when you expected nothing from life.  In fact, when you didn't want to live life at all.  When you were exposed to too much of life's cruelty and pain all at once, and everything you knew about yourself suddenly wasn't true.  To rise from the ashes of all that hurt and pain and to become a new whole person because of someone else's love.  To see, that someone else put you before himself, to accept you for the broken person you are and still some how manage to love you.  To make you realize that life is not something you throw away, but it's something you embrace.  The good only comes with the bad, and the bad makes the good all that much sweeter.  Sid is that person for Ridz.  He is the one that taught her to rise from ashes and to embrace the bad with the good.  This new Riddhima, who stands up for what she wants, who continues to butt heads and try to make a place in the heart of a man who as far as she can tell doesn't want her is all because of Sid's love.  And in the process Riddhima Gupta fell in love with a man name Siddhant Modi and became the women we see before us, Mrs. Riddhima Modi.
This says it all, Sid taught her what love is, as in what it entails - that level of understanding of it. - The unconditional love.

How Sid who came and held her hand when she know she needed or stood by her through thick and thin etc - endured her pain to make it his pain etc

The woman he gave life to, gave her new hopes and dreams to weave begin to feel love and again, her heart to beat again

All in all and we have said before - Sid touched her soul, they both touched each others soul - as they are simply Soulmates😳
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago