(SR) Shirts and Fataks

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

What is there left to say about today's episode?? For once there were no hidden messages no secret thinking it was all out there for everyone to see.  Whether people saw it or not that is probably a different story.  But as far as I can tell it is abundantly clear that Mrs. Riddhima Modi is latoo over her husband and her bewakuf husband is head over heels in love with her.  The only problem is just as one is about say something truthful, or starts to enjoy the moment the other just has to open their mouth and set the spark to anger. 

Well for once, Dr. Armaan takes matters into his own hands and he begins with announcing to everyone that the host and his lovely wife will share a dance to start the festivities (although as far as I can tell everyone is already enjoying the festivities without them...oh well lol).  So he tells Sid that he has to dance with his wife, and then he proceeds to tell him how exactly to do so.  I most certainly laughed out loud watching this part.  I mean here was this angry young man, who was stubborn as a mule when it came to talking to his wife and trying to make things work.  Yet his coochie tells him to stick out his hands and he obeys.  Then his coochie tells him to take his wife's hands and place it on his shoulder and he does.  Only Armaan has the power to dictate this angry man and boy does he use his power for good lol. 

What we get next is the sweetest dance between two souls who recognize each other, but whose bodies and minds seem to refuse to acknowledge.  In those few moments each is lost in the other.  There is no one else around them.  All they have is each other in their arms and their memories.  Notice the memories they recall are not all of them, but just their good ones.  The ones that bind them to each other no matter what goes down.  These reaffirm that they belong to each other.  Of course we are talking about Mr. and Mrs. Modi.  And things between these two is never easy nor is it simple.  Instead of just going with the flow, and taking advantage of the time he has been allotted with his wife.  A wife which he no doubt loves, Mr. Siddhant Modi has to fall back on his defense mechanisms.  I mean he has the woman of his dreams in his arms, but she doesn't belong to him.  She doesn't want him.  So here comes up those shields and out comes those words, "I didn't organize this party, nor did I invite you."  And you can just see Ridz's heart break...again.  She starts to turn away, then stops.  Is about to say something but then just shakes her head and walks away.  And you just know she is going to ask Sid again, "Do you really hate me that much? Why can't you just be happy with me?".  But she also knows that Sid will never hear her, he refuses to, so what's the point.  And the whole time Sid's heart is breaking for what he can't have.  It never ceases to amaze me, how these two can love so deep and yet not realize it.  But when it comes to hurting the other they know exactly what buttons to push.  If they were using their brains at any point they would have to realize that the only reason they are able to hurt the other so easily and so deeply is because of love. 

With this plan a fail, Dr. Armaan makes sure that for his next plan these two are left with no walls or shields. And so he gives them what most call sharaab, but I like to call truth serum.  And though we have yet to see the full impact of this serum on Ridz.  We were already given a glimpse of Sid.  Yup mister straight and narrow who always has his shorts in a bunch finally let loose.  He got up on stage and shaked his bon bon.  And what an adorable bon bon it was.๐Ÿ˜ I know a ton of people have already made note of my next observation but I just can't not put it in my post because is speaks of something so primitive.  I mean up on stage was Armaan, a man who Ridz thought of as hers for two years.  The one she was willing to die for and here he was stripping in front of all these strangers.  And what does Ridz do? Nothing.  Yup nothing, she sits back and watches the dhaamal.  With an amused yet horrified smile on her face.  The amused is cuz, well I mean how can you not be amused watching a sober guy placate a drunk guy in a strip tease that was not only spontaneous yet magically choreographed. Haila!  And the horrified probably in seeing JP going up there too(thank god my and prolly Ridz's worst nightmares didn't come true and he did not remove his shirt).  And when Armaan tosses his shirt and it heads toward Ridz, we actually see her take a step back and just watch it fall to the ground. Neither the shirt coming off nor it flying towards her phases her the least bit.

Then Armaan notices the truth serum working it's magic and he goes and grabs Sid.  They manage to get Sid on stage and at seeing her cute doctor on stage you see Ridz not just have an amused smile for Sid looks like the bachaha she knows he is at heart, but there's something more in her eyes.  It's the way a woman watches her man cut loose.  Then coochie takes off  Sid's shirt and throws it out to the crowd.  And who gets it?  Yup, Ridz.  And you see her grab it and hold it in shock.  She looks at the shirt, then Sid on stage then back to the shirt again.  She looks down with shyness on her face, and then peers up on stage through her lashes.  Now why would a woman who was clearly enjoying herself and comfortable in her own skin in front of all these stripping men all of the sudden get shy? Well because of something she thought of when her hands touched that shirt.  The shirt that was still warm from the man it was touching.  Yup, she was thinking about Sid and for that moment, touching that shirt was equivalent to touching Sid.  It's what any woman would feel for her man and his possessions.  As though they are pieces of him, and thus a piece of herself.  And you see her have a satisfied peaceful smile on her face in the end.    

As for the precap, although I hate commenting on them I just can resist with what was shown today.  First the famous Fatak.  ๐Ÿ˜ฒHaila!! I must say even though I am a true die hard Siddhima fan, even I didn't see that giggly fatak coming.  Don't worry I'm not complaining, in fact I think everytime Ridz wears red Sid should expect a fatak from now on. (That's why for her wedding dress she probably told her mom no red, verna Siddhant bagh jayenge )  But the music and the moment were so cute, you just didn't expect that firecracker to come out, and Sid definitely didn't either (His face was ADORABLE).  Not to worry I'm sure the reason she ends up Fatak-ing him is to be like, "you idiot, why can't you just accept me and be happy with me, why can't you and I just enjoy each other like we are right now? Why do you have to make it so complicated?".  It is also probably necessary to set off that second amazing precap scene we were given. 

As for the scene where the truth serum has taken effect on Ridz and she says what we have all known (ok some of us, I know some of you had a harder time seeing this then I did or maybe my rose colored glasses just refused to see the stuff you guys did) has been in her heart that yeah she did tell Armaan that she loved him, but it was Sid who taught her the meaning of love.  Now I'm not going to comment too much on this as I like to see the scene in context of the whole episode.  But if I take what is said, then it is not too hard to see why this is true.  I mean it is easy to fall in love when you are whole and secure in who you are.  When everything is going your way and you are innocent to the turbulences and pain life has in store.  But do you really know what love means??  What it actually encompasses??

Now to fall in love when you expected nothing from life.  In fact, when you didn't want to live life at all.  When you were exposed to too much of life's cruelty and pain all at once, and everything you knew about yourself suddenly wasn't true.  To rise from the ashes of all that hurt and pain and to become a new whole person because of someone else's love.  To see, that someone else put you before himself, to accept you for the broken person you are and still some how manage to love you.  To make you realize that life is not something you throw away, but it's something you embrace.  The good only comes with the bad, and the bad makes the good all that much sweeter.  Sid is that person for Ridz.  He is the one that taught her to rise from ashes and to embrace the bad with the good.  This new Riddhima, who stands up for what she wants, who continues to butt heads and try to make a place in the heart of a man who as far as she can tell doesn't want her is all because of Sid's love.  And in the process Riddhima Gupta fell in love with a man name Siddhant Modi and became the women we see before us, Mrs. Riddhima Modi.

You know the rules...play nice

-Arp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Now why would a woman who was clearly enjoying herself and comfortable in her own skin in front of all these stripping men all of the sudden get shy? Well because of something she thought of when her hands touched that shirt.  The shirt that was still warm from the man it was touching.  Yup, she was thinking about Sid and for that moment, touching that shirt was equivalent to touching Sid.  It's what any woman would feel for her man and his possessions.  As though they are pieces of him, and thus a piece of herself.  And you see her have a satisfied peaceful smile on her face in the end.

i really like this part, you have pine pointed it very nicely๐Ÿ‘
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
said we would need more superlatives... it is really brilliant.....

youknow : this whole paragraph, Ridz should say exactly this... how amazingly complete this would be...Sidi would be completely stunned...

Now to fall in love when you expected nothing from life.  In fact, when you didn't want to live life at all.  When you were exposed to too much of life's cruelty and pain all at once, and everything you knew about yourself suddenly wasn't true.  To rise from the ashes of all that hurt and pain and to become a new whole person because of someone else's love.  To see, that someone else put you before himself, to accept you for the broken person you are and still some how manage to love you.  To make you realize that life is not something you throw away, but it's something you embrace.  The good only comes with the bad, and the bad makes the good all that much sweeter.  Sid is that person for Ridz.  He is the one that taught her to rise from ashes and to embrace the bad with the good.  This new Riddhima, who stands up for what she wants, who continues to butt heads and try to make a place in the heart of a man who as far as she can tell doesn't want her is all because of Sid's love.  And in the process Riddhima Gupta fell in love with a man name Siddhant Modi and became the women we see before us, Mrs. Riddhima Modi.

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very well written post. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

You've so beautifully essayed Riddhima's feeling today.
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

I mean it is easy to fall in love when you are whole and secure in who you are.  When everything is going your way and you are innocent to the turbulences and pain life has in store.  But do you really know what love means??  What it actually encompasses??

Those two bits stole the show for me. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Not only are u an awesome vm maker but u also have a way with words. Consider me your fan. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Btw, I loved your Clash of the Modis vm so much that I downloaded it n I watch it pretty much everyday...it's just so damn good! ๐Ÿ˜† I wish someone wud make a vm on the song Teri Sajni by Master Saleem (hint hint ๐Ÿ˜†
)

~Pree

shamil thumbnail
its a brilliant take on the episode arpzz.. loved evry bit of it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

Now why would a woman who was clearly enjoying herself and comfortable in her own skin in front of all these stripping men all of the sudden get shy? Well because of something she thought of when her hands touched that shirt.  The shirt that was still warm from the man it was touching.  Yup, she was thinking about Sid and for that moment, touching that shirt was equivalent to touching Sid.  It's what any woman would feel for her man and his possessions.  As though they are pieces of him, and thus a piece of herself.  And you see her have a satisfied peaceful smile on her face in the end.

i really like this part, you have pine pointed it very nicely๐Ÿ‘

I'm glad you liked the post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ....and yeh i really felt that to Ridz that shirt was a way to connect with Sid...it was sooo clear on her face....

arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: johanne

said we would need more superlatives... it is really brilliant.....

youknow : this whole paragraph, Ridz should say exactly this... how amazingly complete this would be...Sidi would be completely stunned...

hahah thanks Johanne you're too sweet...i'm glad you liked the post๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and Haila after that Fatak Sid better be ready for more stunning cuz i'm sure the whatever words wifey dear uses will only lead to more stunnification ๐Ÿ˜†
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudice

Very well written post. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

You've so beautifully essayed Riddhima's feeling today.

Thank you for reading and commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ I"m glad you liked the post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMG once again you amazed me with your Beautiful Thoughts really m speechless so dman good yaar