Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dhruvi.

Basically, Bonnie, Meredith, and Matt are driving and are attacked by supernatural trees. Nearly dying from poison Bonnie uses her powers to call Damon to save them. When gets there though his full attention is on Bonnie.  He takes her to the boarding house and puts her in the bathtub almost all her clothes off but puts a towel over her, being gentleman-like. He sucks the venom out of her and gives her some of his blood. He thinks its like feeding a baby bird and the walls around his heart breaking down being with her. When she wakes up he's so happy he hugs her.

awwwwwwww!!! see now i can totally imagine Ian doing that!!!! seriously they should include it in the show!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Anu: thanks sweetheart. unfortunately, with what happened next in the books, I can't continue with it. XD

@ dhruvi: one of my fave moments in the books. saved Nightfall for me! that and the other Bamon scenes. Shadow Souls was such a letdown after.
-dhruvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

@ dhruvi: one of my fave moments in the books. saved Nightfall for me! that and the other Bamon scenes. Shadow Souls was such a letdown after.

Radz; ITA with everything you said. But at least we have Midnight! to look forward too. She said lots of Bamon in that, plus she they "happily ever after" type of authors so that pretty much means a S/E and D/B ending :D
Anhdara13 thumbnail
yesyes, that's why I'm looking forward to the last book!

by any chance, have you read the short story she wrote on Bamon? I heard it was taken down from her website, so I haven't been able to read it.
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've read the short story! omg, it was amazing!! you so need to read it!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
help me find it!

I heard Bonnie was pretty out of character?
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here it is.. her page on wikipedia. scroll down to her short stories. it's there. Damon & Bonnie - After Hours. there's one of Matt-Elena since you like them too. lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._J._Smith_%28author%29

and was she? Im not too sure. not really familiar with book Bonnie's character.
Anhdara13 thumbnail
okay, I read the short story. it started off wonderfully! I loved the way she described Bonnie in the beginning. Then, she got really out of character. Same with Damon. But it was definitely interesting. haha.

Dhruvi, make sure you read it!
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
another hot gyal lol

kat graham

feel free to use
do credit icon

-dhruvi thumbnail
Double posted😳
Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago