Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
In the books it's when she kisses him spontaneously after he saves her and Meredith in Nightfall. Gah, I love the fact that they were both stunned by it - and affected.
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh man, the scene at the mystic grill which you guys mentioned was awesome. the way damon licked his lips. damnn!

i haven't read the books..but i've heard about that bathtub scene! i want such a scene between them in the show too!
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i started reading the books...but i ddnt like em so i left em....but we havent had much damon-bonnie scenes yet....i havent seen the mystic grill one ur talking about but as soon as i do ill comment on it!
tithi21 thumbnail
My fav part of Bamon in books is where Damon first kissed Bonnie in Alaric's party because Damon is finding an excuse to kiss her , so he just made up that " kissing a read-head would cure freckles or sth".

That was funny and touchy and I was in love with Damon from then.

Between I agree with Rachu_1987, that Books and show Bonnie is different.But I like the show Bonnie more.
Edited by tithi21 - 13 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
^hun call me Rachu....yea even from what i read of the books...bonnie seemed very different to  bonnie from the show...but i think next season will have more scope for bonnie and damon
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
next season will be an awesome one for bamon. loved where their relationship ended off this season.
tithi21 thumbnail
Hey Rachu ,yeah, I mean in books Bonnie is way too innocent and she can't control her power but show Bonnie is not like that.She is strong but Book Damon is also different.He is not that bad ass in the books.Although I love both ones.

I'm Tithi, you can call me Tithi.😃

I'm also hoping for more Bamon scenes in next season because "Damon owe Bonnie".😆

Edited by tithi21 - 13 years ago
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Add me aswell Bamon are my 2nd fav couple on the show!!

Zaara
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
The 1st page looks awesome dhruvi!!
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
im not tooo sure about Bamn now....esp after seeing the last episode....i know bonnie saved damon in the end but i dont see their chemistry at the mo...hopefully it'll pick up in season 2