i think ki ridhima ko jo jam ke gali de usko wo love samjhti hai

bachoon ke pyar ko love samjhti hai

jo rape kare usse pyar karti hai aur usko hi love manti hai

kash Arman ne bhi gali  diya hota to aaj yesa nahi hota

yaar ridhima ki puri family hi yesi hai

jaise father ko dekh lo , nurse hi pyar tha

uski mother jisse love ki usse shaadi to kar nahi payi shadi ki dr. Shashank se

budhape me shadi kar liye to ye pyar hai us family ke liye

ridhima rapist se shaadi kar li to ye us family k eliye izzat hai .

dr. sid bhi us family se milte julte hain unki bhi thinking same hai har ladki se love karo , apni wife ko apni mother se chupao ,
mother se bolo ki meri wife nahi hai dusre ki wife hai

husband wife hamesha ladte raho
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
but yaar kuch logo ko pasand bhi aata hai
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sab sahi lagta hai

woooooooooooooooow wht a great family waht a great love which is created by CV

beauful thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
RUBBISH ..........

HATE RIDZ
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have just one thing to say......Awwwww.......... πŸ˜›
HAH, HAH, HAH, does anyone still have any doubts? πŸ˜› Time and time I have accepted Armaan's and RIddhima's relation and whatever they shared was indeed beautiful, but with that Riddhima moved on in life. It was a sweet dream which faded away. Today, Riddhima is alive but the person she is has been evolved and thus the line comes 'Tumne mujhe pyaar ka matlab...'
So tomorrow a thappad, some dancing, confession, S-R, R-S...DAYUMN. This seems like February again.:P

Anyways to the sour apples, tujhko airport waali laal jaisi mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon? *dances*

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwwww.....Guddi loved it today n nw tomm 😍.. already hving goosebumps..😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
The entire episode was adorable. Loved it.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zainab25

HAH, HAH, HAH, does anyone still have any doubts? πŸ˜› Time and time I have accepted Armaan's and RIddhima's relation and whatever they shared was indeed beautiful, but with that Riddhima moved on in life. It was a sweet dream which faded away. Today, Riddhima is alive but the person she is has been evolved and thus the line comes 'Tumne mujhe pyaar ka matlab...'

So tomorrow a thappad, some dancing, confession, S-R, R-S...DAYUMN. This seems like February again.:P

Anyways to the sour apples, tujhko airport waali laal jaisi mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon? *dances*

Yessssssssssssssssss... Guys agreed what a beautiful episode.. ☺️ It was altogether.. SRish.. ☺️

OMG Zainu πŸ˜† U guys noticed that so minutely πŸ˜† Yes.. And now like that airport scene, a new beginning of their journeyπŸ˜‰
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good summary, Guddi πŸ‘ . Awww! I just loved the precap. finally Ridzie telling Sid that 'He taught her what love is!' πŸ₯³ . Hope Mr and Mrs Modi remember what they told each other once they wake up next day morning. and the slow dance at the start was awesome too. Just as you said
"And both of them are apparently embarrassed.. But they can't keep their eyes off each other"... perfect
and the way Ridz was blushing seeing her hubby dance... it was so cute and funny
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sidma is getting hotter ay bi day
That was seriously the best line. The way she said, with the twinkle in his eyes,. Oh damn. I am so damn exicted.

This entire week si gonna be SR for sure.