Ridz to Sid : U taught me what Love is..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Will update soon guys! But the highlights :

1. Ridz-Sid drunk..
2. Sid throws his shirt in air.. And Ridz catches it😳 And she is confused and blushes😳
3. Ridz-Dance close dance.. them remembering their moments😛
4. Sid calling Girls Loser and Ridz is all set to prove him wrong😆
5. They both fell down while dancing or walking.. And start laughing like mad psychos😆
6. Ridz saying a sad drunk Sid with teary eyes : I know I said I Love u to Armaan, But YOU taught me what love.. 😃
7. Damnn I missed the most imp one.. Sid gets a Fataaaaaaaaaaaaaak tomo🤣

Will be updated😉

-------------------

Edit..

So.. Armaan brings them for a close dance.. ☺️ And both of them are apparently embarrassed..😆 But they can't keep their eyes off each other☺️ And remember all those beautiful moments together.. 😳 They pretend to not to look at each other, but u know.. they keep on having eye-locks.. Typical SR I tell u🥱😆.. And then.. Stupid Sid -- opens his big mouth😡 tells her that it is not him who threw this party and he didn't invite Riddhima😡😡 And Riddhima is all🥺 And leaves him.. The dance is over😭

Everything after that was just a filler for tomo's epi.. Sid was reluctant to dance on the stage, but Armaan pulls him up😆 And a drunk Sid opens his shirt and throws that in air😆 Riddhima catches it😳 She is mesmerized by her hubby's harkatei on stage😆 And blushes touching that Shirt.. she was behaving as if the shirt is Sid himself😆.. never mind.. Then Mr. Modi goes on calling Girls loser🤣 And Ridz comes to the front to prove him all wrong.. And accepts the challenge😉

--------------------------------------

Precap and Coming up summary :

Sid Ridz falls on the floor together.. They are first confused, and Sid is like checking a Dupattaless Riddhima🤣 And then.. They both start laughing like mad.. couple..🥱😆..And suddenly Ridz's FATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK to Sid 🤣 And his face was worth watching awwwwwwwwww baby 🤣 Lastly, they showed Ridz telling a sad Sid that though she said I love u to Armaan, it was Sid who taught her what Love means😳

---------------------

Done.. guddi😉
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT an episode man.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏
friends_dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you prerna4rishav.........ur the best thx 🤗
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today was gud....but i am sooo excited for tomorrow!!! Cant wait!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. Tonight's epi was worth watching 😃

Can't wait for the caps 😃
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was ok but tomorrow.........When will tomorrow come !! .Its still 23 hours till we get to watch DMG again.The best part of today's episode was the precap and of course the coming up.The expression on sid's face after he gets slapped was worth watching.😆It was a really funny scene:one minute they are laughing and in the next split second Rids slaps him.I think it was really cute too.And of course the confession.....😍...I am so excited for tomorrow.😊
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the episode was fantabulous ...guddi and the pre cap was haii mein marr gayii...........HDDCS finally..........pyaar ka matlab mujhe tumne sikhaya awwwwww
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tud was our day ccochies..n truly SR rocked tud..we got the bestest one n more to come tom....
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Todays epi was just OUT OF THIS WORLD
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ridz is affected by Sid, his whole presense makes her consious
The dance scene the way she was looking at him, and way she got caught his shirt when it landed on her, that tender look on her face

The precap scene will be the highlight - she is getting emotional, she has emotions on her face, which will be good and i cant wait to see how Sid will react 😳