Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG, I was watching that scene a few days ago and when Damon threatened Isobel i was like...AWWWWW, Damon cares sooo much about Elena. Like when he says "You go around threatening the people i care about...." Something like that and clearly implys he cares about Alaric and Elena. LOL. And i actually think it was possible for Damon to fall in love with her. I mean they've been with each other for a while and Damon knows the type of person Elena is and stuff. It was pretty obvious it was true from looking at his expression after Isobel says it. And then another thing that proves it, is him kissing Elena even tho it wasn't her but he thought it was her which will obviously cause some trouble in Season 2. LOL
Oh and i seriously love the line: "I believe in killing the messenger, you know why, because it sends a messege." LOL. And OH MYGOD i was like screaming and squealing like hell when Damon called Katherine a .........😆 
Love,
~Jot~
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
-Nayab- thumbnail
Same here 😆... I loved that Isobel/Damon scene just because of Damon and how protective he is of Elena... I don't mind them two as a couple 😆...

I was screaming too when he called Katherine a 🤬... I was like Finally he's over her! If not completely then at least partially 😆...
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah i know. It's cute.
c.r.y.s.t.a.l thumbnail
TVD season 1 was amazing!! I only hope season 2 will live up to it.
Attia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey don't we have anybody there can opload  all episodes of The Vampire Diaries... ?? 😊

I did miss some of the episode in the start... Do anybody have a homepage were i can watch all the episodes.. ??

Luv Attia.. 😳
I'll try and post some links....

-edit-

uploaded on:

Edited by yasu09 - 13 years ago
-Nayab- thumbnail
@Crystal... I know 😆... I hope it is... I'm sure it will be with JP/KW workin' on it plus an AMAZING cast why wouldn't it be? 😛...

@Attia... Looks like your prayers have been answered in the form of Yaz 😉 😆...

Thanks Yaz! 🤗...
lol....ur welcome  =P
Attia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Hehe Yeah it has.. Nayab .. 😃

- And thanks Yasu09 😳

-dhruvi thumbnail
So I actually had time to catch the rerun of TVD epi#14. I can safely safe KG owns me. This girl not only managed to make me cry when her gram died when the epi aired but again while watching this rerun. Not many can do that.Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago