Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Yasu... Yeah... End game HAS to be Stelena & Bamon πŸ˜›...
-dhruvi thumbnail
Agreed. There. SE/DB is the happiest ending for majority of the fans.
Though in the show I totally don't mind SB ending either.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't want Bonnie with neither of the Salvatores! In the book, she likes Matt doesn't she?? Or Damon....I just don't like Bonnie liking the Salvatore bros. :(
-dhruvi thumbnail
I mean Matt's the safe choice for her. LJS said like Elena, Bonnie has to make a choice now. Between good old Matt or bad old Damon. I think DB will happen because why make a triangle if she just wanted MB? IDK we'll have to wait 9 long months to find out!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
9 months?? I really really don't want DB to be together but maybe the triangle is there to confuse people?? Damon and Bonnie just aren't meant for each other.

Love,
~Jot~
-dhruvi thumbnail
I say lets agree to disagree because I can talk off an ear on the reasons why DB are meant to be and same for SE.
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Maybe we should. As it is, we all are entitled to have our own opinions right? I believe SE are meant for each other but DE have just a bit better chemistry-thats all. You believe DB are good for each other and i don't. Which of course is perfectly fine right?

-dhruvi thumbnail
I wasn't going to explain myself, but couldn't help it.  It's not the chemistry that make DB for me. Though in the show it is. DE have so much chem in the books agreed. But you have to admit that bathtub moment was one of the biggest chemistry moment for any couple, let alone DB. For me in the books Bonnie makes Damon redeemable. She's the innocence he needs, she makes him feel like her hero, while Elena attracts him through beauty and power, physically, and Bonnie mentally.

But at the end of the day its everyones view and preference to themselves. And more importantly the authors above anyones. So yeah which is why I sugg we agree to disagree. We're good though.
Angel-Jot thumbnail

I respect your opinion and personal views and i agree with disagreeing because at this topic: i don't think we can agree. LOL. :) Yeah. We're good. <3

-Nayab- thumbnail
Ok, just watched the Isobel epi a few hours ago... First can I say Isobel is a right 🀬... She doesn't have an ounce of emotion (when she's shown in the first part of the epi anyway)... I mean like even though Damon/Stefan are vampires they both have some 'humanity' left in them...

Isobel's scene with Alaric at the bar when she's like I want you to arrange a meeting with Elena... Poor guy... Here he is having searched for her for years... Thinking she was dead and then when she does turn up... She asks avbout Elena/the invention... No ' How are you' or anything just straight to the point like some kinda business deal πŸ˜†...

I actually thought Alaric would be more emotional on seeing Isobel... Anger, Sadness, Happiness just something you know... He didn't even look surprised... I just found his reaction a little unusual like 'Oh ok she's here no big deal' πŸ˜•... Know what I mean πŸ˜†... But when he said 'No, you selfish....' to her I was like Yaay! ... Thank God he's not all gushy and all πŸ˜†... But when she strangled him I was so shocked 😲... I mean seriously, wasn't she  (supposedly) in love with him? How could she do that? Poor Alaric...

Then in the classroom with Stefan, Elena, Alaric and Damon... Is it me or did Damon look extra gorgeous today😍... I was grinning like an idiot for at least 15 minutes after that scene πŸ˜†... I think it was the black shirt he had on πŸ˜›... It made his eyes look even more blue(r) if that's possible πŸ˜†... When they're discussing Isobel and DAmon's like 'I guess you'd have a problem with that right?' 🀣... But then it's Damon what d'you expect? πŸ˜†...

I totally loved Alaric and Damon's convo outside the school or was it the bar(?)... The way Alaric trusts Damon enough to confide in him about Isobel was sweet and I loved how Damon kinda felt he had to explain why Isobel is the way she is and again Damon's lines had me cracking up with the whole 'How I Met Your Mother' reference 🀣...

I thought the Stelena scene in the bar was really cute... With Elena talking to Stefan... Really sweet... Not to mention Stefan looked how great Stefan looked standing there 🀣...

I hated the way Isobel behaved with Elena... Really felt bad for her (Elena)... Then the Bonnie & Elena scene had me 'Awww-ing' too πŸ˜†... I could see how torn Bonnie was seeing Elena that upset but when she saw stefan she backed off... I don't get that I mean...Isn't she still her friend? Even though she blames him for Grams' death but then I guess it affected really affected her... So she can't really be blamed...

I totally fainted when I saw Damon playing strip poker with that woman in Isobel's house... I was so disappointed when Isobel interrupted πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†... How did he get in though? Tongue... Btw... Wasn't Isobel staying in the old Salvatore house? It was shown in a flasback once right? Confused... So he wouldn't have had to get permission πŸ˜›...

What was that whole scene with Isobel? 😲 πŸ˜†... But when Damon was like 'If you hurt Elena...' I was like 'Awww! He really cares for her!'

The scene where Bonnie's like 'Name your book' was really funny πŸ˜†... I was confused when Damon said 'I don't trust you' Confused...  Wasn't he the one who bit Bonnie in the first place and didn't he know that was Emily's spirit and not Bonnie? Or maybe he thought that Bonnie summoned Emily herself Tongue...

The way Damon looked at Bonnie when she was doing the spell (and her eyes were closed) *fans self* Tongue... If that was me I woulda been floored πŸ˜†... I'm not gonna say what I was thinking or what I thought he was thinking πŸ˜›... Otherwise I'll definitely be banned πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...

When Elena goes to hand Isobel that watch and she's like 'Damon loves you'... I found that weird... How can she say he loves her, when they've only known each other a while... It would've been more realistic if she had said 'He cares for you'... I think what she meant is that he loves her or at least thinks he does because she looks like Katherine but without Katherine's personality like she's the total opposite of her... So it's like he gets to be with Katherine (in a way) but without the whole conniving/secrecy that was there the first time round...

OMG Bonnie didn't remove the spell 😲... I think she was planning on removing it but then changed her mind at the last minute/later on but the least she coulda done is told Elena that she wouldn't do it or like put a protection spell on Stefan & Damon so that they don't get affected when the device starts working...

I get why she did it and maybe also because in a way she wants to get revenge on Stefan/Damon because she believes they're responsible for Gram's' death but still I hate the fact that she lied to Elena (& the brothers)... Especially after the whole 'I don't want this to be us' scene with Elena... It's just not right...

I have more πŸ˜†... But I'll be back later πŸ˜›...
Edited by -Nayab- - 13 years ago