Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: desi chic

hehe my bad forget to comeback after reservation πŸ˜³ Its ok, I put it under the special, extended reservations sectionπŸ˜‰
Neetz I love you post and now count me in your fan following, you're great writer and I will second Poco that your post rhymes and has symphony coming out from the words πŸ‘πŸ‘
*looks around in disbelief* You sure you read what I posted?πŸ˜• Pagli, you are too kind, and I'm flattered😳

and your poem is just awesome so apart from president of  BUSR you are great Poetess too 😳
Kaunsi poetess? Main BUSR di kursi te hi teekh haan, don't throw me any higherπŸ˜†

Inna sara talent.. hats off yaar.. now can we have part II 😳 me craving for it and I am big bhukad bikhari πŸ˜›
Yaar, ehni taareef? How am I supposed to huzm that? And especially knowing I'm not deserving of any of it! The magic lies in the mind of the reader, but you humble me😳 As for your prasad, I will likely bring it around tomorrowπŸ˜‰ Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!

Cheers,
dc

Thankoo for extended parking 😳
I am sure yaar *rubbing ma eyes and runs to check first page again * yeah I read your post only πŸ˜› pagli tu talented hai. maan le ab.. warna chaped markar samjhoon πŸ˜‘
tu hi hai poetess .. hor ki tu jedo tu hilegi nahi kursi de naal then how will I take that position tell tell 😈*devil*

Le yeh post acchi hai bahut hai twanu kuch nahi pata.. I am blunt if wont like will tell ya upfront 😳..

and yeh this reader is all set with her reading glasses to read further
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys, I've updated this suspiciously long "OS" on the first page... feel free to rip apart!😊 Maine waada poora kiya Pragzie beta, now your baariπŸ˜‰

Anyone wanting me to PM them, please let me know! And as you know, I don't look over these thingies, so forgive the mistakes! I wrote this one rather quickly, so half the stuff probably makes no sense anyhow!πŸ˜•

Cheers,
dc
Edited by desi chic - 13 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..I am spellbound.............
desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

πŸ‘..I am spellbound.............

And I am too... how do you have such tolerance?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks dude! πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
dc
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its absolutely breathtaking. Honestly, I read a LOT, but I've rarely come across something so simple, and so beautiful at the same time. Kudos to you.

-Aditi
nikita_88 thumbnail
Loved the second part

Cont soon!
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!
Just WoW!!
It was Amazing!!
The second part seriously took me to a siddhima land!!😍
Loved it!!
Do continue soon!😳

PS:Can you plz update the Aasman story too?😳
How did I miss this the first time!!😲

This is absolutely beautifully written!!πŸ˜ƒ
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
neetu di πŸ€— your just magical with words..i love reading ur OSs..they are just😍 ..i am speechless..i cannot think how to describe how much i liked it!

sid kabhi nahiin badlega even in the OS he is thinking AR are meant to be πŸ˜†

and i luv ridz nakhre πŸ˜†

continue ASAP! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† me will continue soon 2

πŸ˜† Edited by Pragzie - 13 years ago
desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Thankoo for extended parking 😳 Anything for fellow employeesπŸ˜ƒ
I am sure yaar *rubbing ma eyes and runs to check first page again * yeah I read your post only πŸ˜› pagli tu talented hai. maan le ab.. warna chaped markar samjhoon πŸ˜‘ Oye *hand on cheek*... tu bhi Ridzy ki tarah tapad-mar-ing professional hai kay?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
tu hi hai poetess .. hor ki tu jedo tu hilegi nahi kursi de naal then how will I take that position tell tell 😈*devil* *Bollywood style  - Nahiiiiiiiiiiin... hand on forhead* Tu beth toh sahi, main neeche se keench loongiπŸ˜†

Le yeh post acchi hai bahut hai twanu kuch nahi pata.. I am blunt if wont like will tell ya upfront 😳.. Chalo, tuhaadi bluntness sar aakhon par😳

and yeh this reader is all set with her reading glasses to read further Sirf reading glasses?πŸ˜†

Thanks for the sweetness dost!

Cheers,
dc