Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Awesome post poco...u ve really understood armaan's perspective well and i agree he is the only one who can unite these 2 idiots πŸ˜›

Armaan can get away by doing anything with these two , and that is exactly what he is taking advantage of. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi Poco.........

Once again i repeat the same words..........Awesome Post......But i am not tired of telling u that I love yr Post.....

It is so obvious that Dr. Armaan, sorry Prof.Armaan will succeed in his mission Siddhima......No doubt on that........Cos Wo tho Dil ka Doctor kain na.........

Also completely agree with Point.4........Yes Armaan knows each other's feelings but our SR naaaa again proving that they are communication Illiterates as u always mention.

Loved it..Keep GoingπŸ‘πŸΌ

SR's communication skills are so bad that Armaan has to prepare maps to study their body language and reactions. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

enjoyed your post Pocu.

Wishing Armaan all the best for mission Siddhima

Yes SR belong to one another and Armaan and we know that,

lets hope something psoitve happen for SR in the party,

next we is going to be interesting for sure.

norzar

If after working so hard and putting his heart into it, Armaan is not able to succeed in uniting SR , well, knowing him , he will try again.... he really will. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

Hey Poco,

Gr8 post and Prof Armaan will take his next class during the party at Sid's house..Going by the Precap, his lecture is seeming to have Hot/Mindblowing/Emotional/Chemical effects on Mrs. and Mr. Modi...

Prof Armaan, Coochiecooooooooooo to u!

You said it all, baby!

Going by the Precap, his lecture is seeming to have Hot/Mindblowing/Emotional/Chemical effects on Mrs. and Mr. Modi...

Prof Armaan, Coochiecooooooooooo to u!

πŸ‘
πŸ‘

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome post poco and totally agree
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes yes yes.. Armaan ki izzat abhi SR ke haath mei hai🀣 Plz dont disappoint Professor ji.. and come up with flying colors.. πŸ˜†

Awesummmmmmm post Poco Coochie :D Loveeeeeeeee ur perspective :D
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
poco can I say again ...I lub you coochie coo πŸ€—.. as usual you topic rockss.. I want these two hard cookies to come out of their shells of assumption and at the same time I want new girl for Armaan too, he too deserves better.. and I want these two to help her (new girl) to pave the road 2 Armaan's heart
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Yes yes yes.. Armaan ki izzat abhi SR ke haath mei hai🀣 Plz dont disappoint Professor ji.. and come up with flying colors.. πŸ˜†

Awesummmmmmm post Poco Coochie :D Loveeeeeeeee ur perspective :D

Armaan has done so much of mehnat on and for SR. If they even think of failing him , he will beat them up.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

poco can I say again ...I lub you coochie coo πŸ€—.. as usual you topic rockss.. I want these two hard cookies to come out of their shells of assumption and at the same time I want new girl for Armaan too, he too deserves better.. and I want these two to help her (new girl) to pave the road 2 Armaan's heart

I lub you too , Cootchie.πŸ€—

If Armaan has a plan for SR , then, how can there not be a plan for him? So creatives.....😳

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aweosme topic, as usual, well written post!
Love the words " Mission Siddhima" .... Watched that part of yesterday's episode over and over again!
As you rightly pointed out he is the only person that could bring these two together.

Here's wishing him success on his mission.
Edited by prejudice - 13 years ago