21/5 -Professor Armaan & Mission Siddhima

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Now , that you look at it , Armaan indeed is the right man..... sorry.... The right Professor Cupid Cootchie to lead Mission Siddhima ( as he and JPJ like to call it). Looking at yesterday's episode and a few more , here are the reasons that in present scenario , why he has the right grip of SR.

1. Armaan has been the closest to Riddhima and became the closest to Sid when he returned. Today , he knows both of them inside out and knows exactly what buttons to push.

2. Armaan is the only one who knows that Siddhanth is pretending to be hateful - he really does love his wife Riddhima. Armaan could push him to the limits - push him enough to scream out his feelings. Again , Armaan is the only one who knows that Riddz' loves her husband now but is too scared to give hope a chance again.

3. Armaan can act like a classic brat with SR and yet get away with it - he can royally camp at Sid's house - force him to cook, clean , snoop through his personal stuff and prick him at the right places. He can get into pseudo-arguments with Riddhima and provoke her into coming to Sid's house.

4. Armaan knows the biggest irony of the SR relationship - they both never told each-other how they feel about each-other. Yeah , they told Armaan but not each-other.

5. Armaan has another plan for every paln that fails. He can predict Riddhima and he can push around Sid , so they both have no option but to fall prey to Armaan's over-active grey cells. The entire lift plan , the morgue plan , the point-to-point mapping of SR and the party.

6. And on a serious note , Armaan has come to understand that SR are wary of giving destiny a chance - they both are swimming in their own assumptions-ka-samandar and don't want to hope again. As he told Sid on a serious note that he should have stopped Riddhima and that this is his only chance and as he jhaadofied Riddhima for all the negativity in her head.

I think it is visible that why Armaan is the one who is mapping SR's roads back to each-other. I think i will write a post on that next week.

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—
πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed your posts. πŸ˜³πŸ‘
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies01

I missed your posts. πŸ˜³πŸ‘

πŸ€—
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
YEs Armaan we want your success for SIDMAA...go get the sileent couple to talk and move back 2gether in the swanky penthouse..............
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

YEs Armaan we want your success for SIDMAA...go get the sileent couple to talk and move back 2gether in the swanky penthouse..............

Armaan's ' Mission Siddhima'- heading on the right route , i hope. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Armaan's ' Mission Siddhima'- heading on the right route , i hope. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

So do I poco , the damn precap looks promising unless Siddy boy screws up somewhere...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

So do I poco , the damn precap looks promising unless Siddy boy screws up somewhere...

Hahahaha. Don't worry. Mrs.Modi won't let Mr. Modi spoil anything.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nitz,πŸ˜ƒ
Bas Armaan ka plan Successful ho jayye coz i want Siddhima together.
Mrs.Modi also wants her badtameez,Sexyface & Cute doc.
So CV's Hope you do this for us.
Siddhima Forever.

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Awesome post poco...u ve really understood armaan's perspective well and i agree he is the only one who can unite these 2 idiots πŸ˜›
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Poco.........

Once again i repeat the same words..........Awesome Post......But i am not tired of telling u that I love yr Post.....

It is so obvious that Dr. Armaan, sorry Prof.Armaan will succeed in his mission Siddhima......No doubt on that........Cos Wo tho Dil ka Doctor kain na.........

Also completely agree with Point.4........Yes Armaan knows each other's feelings but our SR naaaa again proving that they are communication Illiterates as u always mention.

Loved it..Keep GoingπŸ‘πŸΌ