Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey, sorry for the late reply and for the short reply

All i can say is i completely agree, and nothing to add

no matter how hard these two try to run away from each other they will never be able to go farther than the door.  Because when one leaves the other will never let them go.  Whether it is conscious or subconscious they will constantly be searching for their other half. 
I agree, all in all - its that pull they have isnt it, whenever one tries to go apart something pulls them back together, as Pocu calls it Soul-Pull
All about THE PULL

SR really didnt need words in their scenes on friday, their silences speak volumes and the emotions that they have, so much tension between them, that lift was filled with it
Silent Soulmates they are ๐Ÿ˜ณ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
LOVELY post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ LOVED reading it hun โ˜บ๏ธ

Though I dont like D-stuff much, but ur post is making me fall for that โ˜บ๏ธ
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great great post for a great episode... geez.... how many superlatives can I come up with during next week ???!!!

we'll need it, keep them coming Arp, me liking them soooo  much
priyeah1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

haila! prijo๐Ÿ˜‰ u r veryy
popular.. a post on u?? wah bhai wah๐Ÿ˜†

@arpzz- wonderful post๐Ÿ‘

Ha Ha Shamil, dekh na ..i became phamoussssss...yipppeee, yeah..Chalo aphter all the hard bork, kisi ne mujpe post tho kiya...lol. Baki phorum members are bashing me instead of Rijo..duh.

@ Arp: Shamil, Cookies, Monar and Shanti have personified the "dupatta" as Miss Silky-which is supposed to be me. We all have a laugh over it every day, Hah!
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi Arp..........

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!  very well written.............
Reading yr article i felt like once again seeing the whole episode..........so brilliantly written.........

Loved it ......... Keep Going๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hey ๐Ÿค—

Thanks for the kind comments...i'm glad you liked the post
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Hey arp!๐Ÿ˜Š

I have become a big fan of your posts and I love reading them. You seem to understand the characters so well!

I totally agree with you about the dupatta scenes- with AR and SR. With AR it is the beginning of closure. I too think the cv's knew exactly what they were doing when writing the 2 dupatta scenes today and i personally think it is  a big hint of what is to come!!

Cant wait for the episodes next week- I do hope we fianally get our SR confession!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Zee ๐Ÿค—

I'm glad you enjoy reading the posts...i agree i think for once the CVs actually had a plot plan ๐Ÿ˜† cuz if they still were playing wishy washy then they def woulda put the two scenes on two diff days and it would been harder to compare them...

i agree i cant wait till mon epis....and yup i too hope we get our SR confession ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

excellent post, keep it up.

enjoyed reading your points on the duppata, both scenes were shot differently and one could see Rids expressions in both of the scenes and see the difference in her eyes for both of the men.

dont know, but i feel Sid too was drunk in the precap, i guess we will knwo next week

looking foward to it

enjoyed reading evryoens views on the post

norzar

Thanks for reading the post norzar...and yup we will def find out if Mr. Modi is talli as well ๐Ÿ˜† i'm sure it really wont make too big a difference if he is or not...cuz i'm sure the fireworks waiting to explode will happen with or without alcohol...

arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: edward420

FaNtAsTiC!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

luvd it โญ๏ธ

Awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ i'm glad you enjoyed it...thanks for commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyeah1

Fab post. Yes, the dupatta gods intervene quite a bit, but dont we just LOVE that :).

I love your analysis. Its so refreshingly SANE ...You deserve a jhappi ๐Ÿค—

Awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ shukriya for the jhappi....i'm glad you like the post...and def glad you see me as sane...cuz sometimes after watchin this show i question it ๐Ÿ˜†...yeh i come back for more just cant stay away from SR...apparently i too have a pull to them lol
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

haila! prijo๐Ÿ˜‰  u r veryy popular.. a post on u?? wah bhai wah๐Ÿ˜†

@arpzz- wonderful post๐Ÿ‘

Shamil...thanks for reading...i'm glad you liked it....