Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simranlovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
lol. it got attached to armaans also, what do you have to say to that? i didnt read your post. i dont even want to read it. but saw the name of the post and started laughing. for the sr scene, armaan planned it. for the ar scene, im ppreettyy sure armaan cant plan that! hahh. now this is what you call a sign from god.
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajni786

Arp sweetyyyyyyyyyy...............amazingly well written.........πŸ‘

Ridz dupatta.......or rather her dil was totally well handled in both SR and AR scene...........
While in SR..........the dupatta depicted the pull of SR........the pull that SR have for each ever since they met....the pull that connects them no matter where they are........the pull that brings them back to each other no matter how much they push away themselves from each other.......
And in AR the dupatta depicted the "let go" of R from A.....Armaan is bit by bit letting loose all the threads of love that existed between him and Ridz from his side........and while he is doing that.......he is budding a new profound friendship between them as well.........

I must say.....the star of this epi was the dupatta.......a non-living tangible object that portrayed the story of SRA so beautifully...........so significantly.......
😳

Aww thanks😳 I totally agree with all you have said and of course the last part is my fav...the filmfare award def goes to Silky maam πŸ˜†
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbdhillon

lol. it got attached to armaans also, what do you have to say to that? i didnt read your post. i dont even want to read it. but saw the name of the post and started laughing. for the sr scene, armaan planned it. for the ar scene, im ppreettyy sure armaan cant plan that! hahh. now this is what you call a sign from god.

Thanks for responding to a thread you didnt even read πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad you took the time to at least post your opinions.  I'm not sure why you bothered as if you dont care to read it then why would you care to comment on it....but since you did i will just go ahead and answer on the off chance you may want to know the answer to your questions...if you did bother to read the thread then you would see that i addressed BOTH of the times the dupatta got stuck...yup i talked about both Sid and Armaan shocking i know...and how neither was planned...(yeh armaan did set up the encounter but he in no way went up to Sid and took Ridz's dupatta and put it on Sid's watch) (at least i didnt see tht )...and if you want reply and i'd be happy to highlight the parts if your too busy and dont want to read all of it 😊
edward420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
FaNtAsTiC!!!!!!! πŸ‘

luvd it ⭐️
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: malvika12

πŸ˜ƒ
oyeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaar kamal kardi!!!!!!!!😳
πŸ˜›                                                                    😍

😍

Haila😲 maine nai Siddhima ne yeh kamal kardi πŸ˜† but thanks for reading and commenting πŸ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Totally ROCKING....................SR the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading the post, i'm glad you liked it...yup SR are def the best....
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: veena_rocks

gr8 post yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ

i agree SR r meant 4 each other ☺️
pls pm me wen u post anything next tym

Aww thanks for likin the post..i'll def pm next time i post something πŸ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

I dont have words left to tell u how beautifully u write...babes u have to try ur hand at writing...plss...it wud be a sin if u dont! So first up - Take a Bow! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Aww thanks...i'm nowhere near a writer....but i'm glad you appreciate my thoughts...😳

Loved every bit of ur analysis....wen i saw the dupatta scene of SR, even i was reminded of the bangle scene during their honeymoon and yeah ur interpretation is perfect - No matter how hard he tries, he wont b able to let go of ridz...It was beautifully done..the scene!..yup this scene definitely spoke volumes...

And then the same scene with armaan...am sure CVs thought bout this n it was symbolic how this time wen the dupatta gets stuck, armaan can take it off easily n hand it to ridz! It has to be a sign or they wont keep 2 similar scenes in the same episode...Armaan really has let go of ridz n her heart n he has accepted the truth with a lot of dignity...hatts off to him for tht coz i know how difficult it is...Exactly you nailed it on the head...the CVs were trying to send a msg by putting both of these similar yet diff scenes in the same epi...and you're def rite my heart break for Armaan and what he has to go through but i'm glad he's accepting reality cuz real life isnt all chocolates and roses...and he knows this and he is slowly moving forward with his life too

As for her dupatta n her dil...well the dupatta had found its savior the day it went flying off to sid wen he had accompanied ridz to panchgani...so the dupatta knew much b4 ridz did tht sid indeed is the one for her now 😊
...πŸ˜†so true i think that day at panchgani w/ the red dupatta flyin on Sid it was the beginning of the Siddhima even tho neither knew it....

Lovely post once again...please keep writing........Aww thanks...i will def try....and plz keep reading and commenting i love reading comments on my thoughts...

Cheers
Rapz

priyeah1 thumbnail
Fab post. Yes, the dupatta gods intervene quite a bit, but dont we just LOVE that :).

I love your analysis. Its so refreshingly SANE ...You deserve a jhappi πŸ€—
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyeah1

Fab post. Yes, the dupatta gods intervene quite a bit, but dont we just LOVE that :).

I love your analysis. Its so refreshingly SANE ...You deserve a jhappi πŸ€—

haila! prijoπŸ˜‰  u r veryy popular.. a post on u?? wah bhai wahπŸ˜†

@arpzz- wonderful postπŸ‘