Written Update 21 May,2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
                           Written Update 21 May,2010

• Mihir doing all the preparations with purva for the marriage.guests had satrt to come.both mihir and purva welcome there

• doctor allws purva to take smriti wdh her only for 2 hours on marriage day but she shudnt meet prem at all as it will be dangerous 4 her health

• kamini and shalaka also came 4 the sangeet party wdh prem and kamini praise mihir and purva saying that both look best wdh each other and give prem to purva!!

• then shitij secretly went in akshi room and purva and anokhi were already there

• he says that i have brought a gift 4 akashi

• as our marraige date has been fixed so fast so i was not able to wore akashi ring so now i want to give her this and want to give her some promises

• he says that he will never behave like he behave before,he will try to control his temper,he will always takes her side,he will fulfill all her wishes,he will buy new clothes for her.....etc...

• then akashi says that and u will never stop me from buying my make-up stuff!

• all smiles and then purva and shitij go downstairs and purva says to anokhi to bring akashi!

• there shamar buy a gun from his friend and her mother see him buying something in the box.

• she try to snatch that from him to see what is inside.
  • during this it get opened and all the poor family get scared from the gun

• then his mother lcked him in the room!

• he screamed so much and bang the door but no one open.
  • there akashi came down for her sangeet!

• all praise her saying that she is looking beautiful!..
  • shitij stares at her

• fui ba says that this happiness will be no longer but when she sees purva hearing her she further adds that now only biddai will take place and then purva comes and says that every girl has to go.she realze the importance of her maayka after going from there!

• then shamak ran from a window and reach in akashi;s sangeet as a dhool man---!!!

NO PRECAP GIRLS

thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thank you so much for your work hon.... keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ