CID

RATING: Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010)

Poll

What rating would you give this episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The rating is on a scale of 1 - 5, where,
1    - Awful 🤢
2    - yawn worthy 🥱
2.5 - Ookay...
3    - Above average
4    - good   👍🏼
5    - Wow!One of the best episodes so far...    👏

I think the episode was just okay. I give it a 2.5. I didnt like the direction, it was kinda boring. And I hated the forensic lab scenes, although they were better compared to last week.Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i gave the last episode a 1( cos there was no other option...0 nahi tha naa!)...
comparing rahasyamay darwaaza to maut Ka Ashirwaad, so i will give a 2....

Firstly, nothing cud have been worse than maut ka Ashirwaad, forensic scenes at their lowest levels...so i was very much relived that Abhijeet was seen somewhere other than forensic lab in this one..there i gave them half a point more than last episode....

Since i was fearing Abhi-daya split, i was happy to see them together...so another half a mark xtra for that...[although for just one or two scenes but no special moments as such cos Abhijeet was always captured with sachin and daya too was always captured with sachin(I wonder y did they take him at all... anyways he was doing nothing other than standing behind Abhi or daya)😡]

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

although for just one or two scenes but no special moments as such cos Abhijeet was always captured with sachin and daya too was always captured with sachin(I wonder y did they take him at all... anyways he was doing nothing other than standing behind Abhi or daya)😡

Seriously why is Sachin even there? He's just adding to the crowd and nothing more...like I said earlier, he was not at all productive. But then, maybe it's better this way rather than giving him too much importance....?
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zerry123

Seriously why is Sachin even there? He's just adding to the crowd and nothing more...like I said earlier, he was not at all productive. But then, maybe it's better this way rather than giving him too much importance....?

i must say i am veryyyyy happy that these newcomers havent taken over MY TRIO in any way...yes that kaajal female has done so wid tasha to some extent... 😡

i am hardly interested in Forensic scenes these days...lost hope on them completely..quite literally!! i dont xpect anything from tarika, salunke or Sonali...neither from Abhijeet in the lab..he is a completely different person outside.... So i am least bothered if manini(Sonali) takes over anyone there..If she gains much much much more importance than tarika, i have no prob...at least Abhijeet will pay more attention to her then. Salunke and Sonali fighting..well i knew that! So for me good things are no Abhi-daya split and Trio intact...fror these two points i gave a 2..plot wise, it was very stupid..

prabha. thumbnail
Awful.

Where is the plot, CID needs to investigate and try to find that first and this is the first time they will not be able to find anything.
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shagnika:- " So i am least bothered if manini(Sonali) takes over anyone there..If she gains much much much more importance than tarika, i have no prob...at least Abhijeet will pay more attention to her then".

don't b so happy dear....i knw even if tarika say "mujhe kuch mila hain" although she heard that 'kuch" from salunke or read from files....they will make abhijeet to deliver a dialouge "acha tarika jii kya kya kya mila hain apko..waah bhi kamal hain" c'mon yar this is so predicatble ..i gave 2 marks to this episode .. half = sachin got less to speak than abhi or daya... half = thnk god they have nt showed kajol or new forsenic doctor's ability to solve cases..half = freddy mentioned some good points ..half= Daya's slap......hmmm thats how it makes 2....it was so predictable yr.,,one of reason was ...abhimanyu's uncle i mean the vilion ..don knw his name..i have always seen him as a vilion in c.i.d...moreover there was no other single person to suspect....one more thing c'mon what they are doing Dr salunke was wearing mask while seeing deadbody but when he cut that from middle took a piece of kidnay or what out...while doing so he took his mask off...moreover in one scene vivek, abhimanyu and kajal were wearing black glasses ..seems as they were adertizing those...alot to mention yr but kya kya likho ab...it was awfulEdited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
last time i selected 0 for voting...bt this was  agood episode..atleast we hv suspense in first half..bt when sameera says dat someone is doing blakmail to her..den i got d criminal...def dat VIKRAM....
actually i luvd d episode bcoz of daya sir..he was awesome...just wanted to see some other shirts...😡
nyway..luvd his slap..actually last time i was very disapppointed..soo dis feeling good..not very good..bt yeah ok....bcoz daya sir role was enough...
actually sometimes i watch CID just to see last scene,...jab criminal ghra se bhagta hai..aur door pe Daya Sir se takrata hai...aay haay..awesome scene..afterdat he gets a solid slap....min-blowing..my fav scene..just one n simple action in dis investigation show...
devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the episode was better than last time...I would give it a 2.
I had given 1 for the last episode
I gave it a 1.

But if I had been given the choice, I could have given it 0- pathetic.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
awful coz only the new officers said most things and poor tasha dint say more than 10 lines or so. Why thta?