Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Summer3

yes God is tricky sometimes, perhaps He wants you to accept whatever comes your way.
I know God will not want to give too much and spoil His darling.

Darling ke context mein agar aap humari baat karre the . . toh THANKFULLY . . there's nothing left to be spoiled anymore. 🀣

Though, yeah.. I agree . . God does want us to accept whatever comes our way!!
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jiah.Angel

yes God is tricky sometimes, perhaps He wants you to accept whatever comes your way.
I know God will not want to give too much and spoil His darling.
[/QUOTE

Darling ke context mein agar aap humari baat karre the . . toh THANKFULLY . . there's nothing left to be spoiled anymore. 🀣

Though, yeah.. I agree . . God does want us to accept whatever comes our way!!

God ka darling Angel hai na ?πŸ˜‰
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: utfracks

Well honestly, Life shouldn't stop if you lose the person you love the most. Be it in a romantic way or in a platonic way, if your love is strong enough, it helps you cope through the loss and keeps you going through all the obstacles life puts across. You just need to learn to deal with it.

Lol, there's this saying that time is the biggest healer. I've heard a completely different thing to this one now.

People say time is the biggest healer, but actually time never heals, it's just that you get addicted to the pain.
-I like this version betterπŸ˜† Pretty relate able for me!πŸ˜†

P.S- I'm just 16. Hope I'm not considered in a 'child'πŸ˜†

And I do know what you feel Kanky. Just, I take it in the "friends" and "romantic" wayπŸ˜† But either way, moving on is difficult.

Here in the UK you can buy a child bus and train ticket, so yes you are a child. tehehe