Does life really stop?

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello fellas! 😊

Well . . I'm Kanky. And this is my first ever thread in this section. I'm 13 years old and I'm active in the Fan fiction, MJHT and DMG sections. ðŸ˜Š

Ohkay now . . coming to the point . . I've heard that without the one you love the most, (may it be romantically, your best friend, sister, brother, relative anybody. Any sort of love) the one who makes you feel you are something and you have someone to count on, no matter what. Someone totally dependable... when circumstances make you lose them? Life practically stops. When God snatches them away from you, you feel you are plainly breathing and aimlessly living.
The coming of that very person brings fun, frolic and sheer bliss to your life. Like a breath of fresh air. That fellow gives a whole new and happy meaning to your life. Makes it worth living and then leaves you forever and goes away.
Does life really stop? Do we actually stay hoping he/she'd be back? Moving on is really very difficult at times. Because sometimes, the memories give you happiness and reality doesn't.

All I wanna know is fellas . . is this true? 😲 What do you guys feel? And if you find this lame . . dun bombard me with jutas and chappals. Em a Lil kid, after all. 😆

-Kanky 😳
Edited by Jiah.Angel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well Kanky! Don't get cranky when I tell you this: At 13, you have no business posting 3000+ messages and talking about romance, "plain breathing", "aimless living", "sheer bliss", "meaning of life, "worth living" or "life stopping" on the internet.

If you were my niece or my younger sister or my daughter, I would box your ears and shove an algebra book in your hands and keep you busy with quadratic equations.

Originally posted by: Mister.K.

Well Kanky! Don't get cranky when I tell you this: At 13, you have no business posting 3000+ messages and talking about romance, "plain breathing", "aimless living", "sheer bliss", "meaning of life, "worth living" or "life stopping" on the internet.

If you were my niece or my younger sister or my daughter, I would box your ears and shove an algebra book in your hands and keep you busy with quadratic equations.

See! 😳 You can lose someone close to your heart, at the age of 13 . . can't you? 😕 Some relative close to you? Why is it always taken in love's context? 😆

Well . . Alegbra? I'm really bad at it. But I do get good marks in Science, S.St and ENGLISH! Em the topper when it comes to English. 😆

And one more thing . . I'm not the only one who's this young here! 😊 We have a 12 year old with 9,000 + posts in the Admin Team of IF! 😳
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mister.K.

😆 ðŸ˜† jet age, kids growing up much faster these days ! Or time has slowed .

Originally posted by: angie.4u

😆 ðŸ˜† jet age, kids growing up much faster these days ! Or time has slowed .

None! 😳

Loss of someone close to you can affect the kids of the jet age, right? And that is all I wanted to discuss here!

Kanky, what you said in your first post is very true.  there are times when one feels that the reason for them being alive went away with their beloved.  But time is a great healer.  Most humans bounce back eventually and manage to move on.  Some do it faster than others.  All depends on one's inherent nature. 

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
13 is too young a age to start brooding ! You have your whole life before you .

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Kanky, what you said in your first post is very true.  there are times when one feels that the reason for them being alive went away with their beloved.  But time is a great healer.  Most humans bounce back eventually and manage to move on.  Some do it faster than others.  All depends on one's inherent nature. 

I lost my Grandfather 7 years back. I was 6 or something then.  And then, it is my nature has kept him their crystal clear in my memory. Never let time heal. And yet again, em on the verge of losing somebody really close to me. It had nothing to do with love and romance. 😆

Originally posted by: Jiah.Angel

See! 😳 You can lose someone close to your heart, at the age of 13 . . can't you? 😕 Some relative close to you? Why is it always taken in love's context? 😆

Internet could never be a viable support forum especially for young kids. There are all kinds of people lurking around who could take advantage of the situation by seemingly offering a shoulder to cry on. Talk to the elders in your family if there are real problems.

Originally posted by: angie.4u

13 is too young a age to start brooding ! You have your whole life before you .

Ummm . . yeah! 😊 That's what my Aunt also says. And I really am I kid, both with age and mind. 😆 There are these questions I need to seek answers for. Kept me intriguing for long and I found internet the best way to interact with people MUCH older and experienced to help me find the answers.