Frequent Posters

ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
he wos dat old caring sid 2dai
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

Poco missed yur SR post heheh so glad to see a new post yup totally agree yu have discribed it well as usual hehe

Thank you Bi!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... Missh you a lot , so better show ur face at the AT more often.πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Short....sweet..subtle and to the point Pocuuuuuuu....ur post had it all.....But like always.....I seem to always get more attached to ur alphabets in underlined red at the end......πŸ˜‰

"Tumhe kahin lagi toh Nahin"............to many this may just be a regular question that Sid asked Ridz when he was pushed towards her.....but like u, me and others who could sense......there was a depth to that question......
That scene itself had so much meaning to it.......Armaan and Ridhimma stood across each other.....and its Armaan who pushes Sid who accidently falls in Ridz's arm and blows her off her feet......exactly and in a summary format told to the audience the story of SRA...
The question that followed basically summed up this from Sid's POV:
"By me accidently coming into ur life....hopefully didnt harm u"....and from Ridz's POV.....her eyes spoke this:
"Not only have u hurt me by constantly rejecting me but u have blown me off my grounds.......please keep that hold u have right now on me and never let go........dont ask me if I am hurt.....ask me how can I help u"

The convo between Ridz and Yuvi once again had so much depth in each dialogue as she spoke them......She is all set to endure the pain for this one man who blew life into her dead soul.......she is ready to do all it takes to give him all the happiness he wants..........she is all ready to completely give in herself.....devote herself fogetting about her ownself just to spend precious moments with this one man who stood by her when she needed it the most........

As I would solemnly put it for Sid and Ridz:
"I am nothing without you......because I am complete in you"

Well-said, Shilpoo.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...... I don't understand why you don't write individual posts when you write so well and understand characters and their emotions so well..

You are right . For those who do not undestand - Tumhe lagii to nahiin was a regular question. But we saw how profound it sounded.And Riddz reaction said it all. Otherwise, she could have flatly said a 'no' which she did not. Yes, Riddz is still waiting hopefully that like always , Sid will come and hold her hand , clasp it , interlock his fingers with her and tell her that he is with her. Riddz is waitiing for her healing and do is Sid ..... they are waiting for each-other.😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha09

P.S - Keep your painted talons off my post if your neurons count is higher than mine. Am too much of a lowlife , so why waste your intellect on me.Am sure your skills will be useful in creating posts that are more useful than mine.

🀣

hey poco i haven't read your whole post but i will certainly read and comment later.But your PS is always more interesting than your post itself.(which is a brilliant thing cause ur posts are always beautifully written.)So keep up the good work yaar.Love ur posts esp ur post scripts.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you, thank you , thank you.Meri post nahiin to meri post script hi sahi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... khush raho meri jaan , aur kya chahiye life mein.πŸ˜†
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Pocs!!!  ofcourse LAGA na Riddhima ko 440 V ka dhakka!!!!  sudden tight embrace!!!  bas usne kuch kaha nahi !!!! she was totally lost in his eyes!!!!πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridz_arman

awesome as usual NitzπŸ‘

n all i wud say

Ridz: lagi hy na sid dil per ❀️

P.s his baby face is cz he uses baby lotion n nt Olay or niveaπŸ˜‰

ths is funny:πŸ˜†πŸ€£

P.S - Keep your painted talons off my post if your neurons count is higher than mine. Am too much of a lowlife , so why waste your intellect on me.Am sure your skills will be useful in creating posts that are more useful than mine.

Oh yes! KW's baby skin.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... that is why KSG was pulling his cheeks so much. Sssshhhhh.......Olay and Nivea are our secrets.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ye SR ka assumptions aur non communication ka samundar is getting me mad now.
But only if they are alone and A is not hanging around them..S said the right thing...
R has to talk more rather than look after him .....Also all A has to do is give the god damn diary to R and stop getting them closer with lurking behind them at every occasion..As for Sid please RIDZ GIVE HIM A BIG FATAK.........MUCH NEEDED AT THIS POINT OF TIME !!!!!!!!!!

Having said that Poco as usual yr post rocks more than the show...you are really good and bring out the BEST OF SR
Edited by uppaas - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Poco You know what I like in your posts. The way you analyze and describe the emotions and the inner turmoil of the characters which very few can really understand. I like the depth in which you write your posts and I really have nothing more to add to your beautiful post. I agree with you. SR are the most mis-understood pair and I hope their misunderstandings do get cleared off.

And special mention to your warning. I really am becoming a fan of your warnings as much as I am becoming of your posts.

I am glad Sarady that you liked what i wrote.I do hope that SR sort out everything and get together.... especially when the whole world knows that they love each-other but they have no idea about each-other's feelings.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good one, Nitzy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... I loved Riddhima's conversation with Yuvi. wow! the way she was consoling Yuvi thinking about her relationship with Sid was beautiful 😍 . It was like she was telling Yuvi eventhough Sid is not her first love why she loves and cares about him so much πŸ‘ ... I really love Riddhima's determination now and she actually said how much ever the person fights with you you still love him πŸ₯³ . Sid is throwing so much attitude to irritate Ridz, he will faint if he hears this πŸ˜† . All his exercise gayi pani main becoz Ridz does not care a damn abt his fighting skills πŸ˜† ... yippie, Riddhima is slowly acknowledging that she loves Sid and she can only think and talk abt him these days πŸ₯³

Armaan should know by now that SR are illiterates as far as communication is concerned) that Sid will say something or do something that will stop Riddhima.....But SR are SR and today was no different.
lolz... u r so right Nitzy. SR are SR... illiterates when it comes to talking to each other πŸ˜†

" Riddhima , tumhe kahiin lagii to nahiin , "
forget abt Riddhima, even I was laughing when I Sid said this. He has wounded her so much with his rude statements in the penthouse, after KC and during Kites festival that asking this statement now is like a joke. No wonder Ridz gave that 'u r hopeless' expression and left

No Agle janam, Nitzy... I want them to have proper conversations this janam only. But let's do the twist for now becoz I feel Riddhima is going to acknowledge her love for Sid soon πŸ₯³

Nafeesa
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

this two are magnificant for sure, everything about them is just too good

they are totally in LOVE with each other😳

The SR eyelock..where sid ever so sweetly asks ridz if she got hurt?

can this man get any more amazing, all he cares about is if she got hurt, it is ridz hurt, ridz happiness,ridz sadness,ridz thinking, it is ridz and ridz for sid, he doesn't eve care about him or his hurt

It's weird how everyone else knows abt Sid and Ridzy's feelings for one another, but they themselves don't. Love is truly blind!!

That is the greatest irony of the SR story.The whole world is aware of SR' s feelings for each-other but they both continue to be ignorant.