20/5 - Sid-Riddz: Tumhe kahiin lagii to nahiin?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmmm......

Agle janam SR ko thoda communication deejo.πŸ˜†

Armaan got tired of doing all the classwork and homework for SR , so he pushed Sid onto Riddz hoping ( too much actually since Armaan should know by now that SR are illiterates as far as communication is concerned) that Sid will say something or do something that will stop Riddhima.....But SR are SR and today was no different.

Riddhima came down the stairs with that red bag of her's and she kept it down to sambhaalofy her dupatta ( ye ladki dupatte pehenti hi kyun hai) and her eyes met Sid's. She looked at him and he looked back at her - Riddzie's grim face and Sid's slightly apologetic babyface. Sid looked away and Riddz realizing that Armaan was watching all the tension also broke the gaze and bent down to pick up her bag. Riddz was instantly transported into Sid's arms by the much-needed Cupid Armaan. As SR stood in that lost moment , gazing at each-other , it was tough to tell that this man and wife keep playing divorce-divorce and reunion -reunion. Sid's eyes and his face was innocent - looking tenderly at his wife ..... but Riddhima's eyes and her face was different - you could only see questions and a pull towards a man who had told her to get out of his life.....Sid unlocked his arms from her waist and asked her a very profound question - " Riddhima , tumhe kahiin lagii to nahiin , " Riddz' eyes blazed and her jaw tightened . How could Sid even ask this question to her? Hadn't he hurt her enough already? Of course, Riddhima was wounded but the wounds are not on her skin or her muscles - they are on her heart where she has been repeatedly rejected by the man she wants to spend her life with - a man she has come to love. The question only infuriates her and she goes away without answering Sid's question.....

Sid walks a few steps behind Riddhima , looking sad , innocent and Riddhimaized.

And no , there is no end to Sid hurting Riddhima. When they both come face-to-face in Sanjivani , they both stop in their tracks. Riddz doesn't run off like always - she stands put , hoping that Sid will say something - something that will make her hope again about their relationship. You can see it on her face. But Sid's resolve is as deep as his freakin' assumptions -ka-samandar that Armaan is busy emptying these days. Sid shows no change of expression and turns away , disengaging his eyes from Riddhima......and like always , hanging between the silk threads of hope and despair, Riddz also turns and goes away.....

And yet , Sid asked Riddhima - Tumhe kahiin lagii to nahiin? How ironic can it get?

You heart goes out to Riddhima as she explains to herself and the audience while talking to Yuvi that why Sid is to her what he is to her. Riddhima is falling in love with the good , compassionate and saviour-soul man who blew life into her dead veins drop-by-drop , breath-by-breath. That is all of Sid she understands and knows. When you love somebody for what they are and not what they show , pretend or what you expect them to be , you have this luminous smile on your face and tenderness in your eyes when you think about them - be it at their worst or at their best.

P.S - Keep your painted talons off my post if your neurons count is higher than mine. Am too much of a lowlife , so why waste your intellect on me.Am sure your skills will be useful in creating posts that are more useful than mine.

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD Bless everyone.
πŸ€—
Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously, what a question to ask "Tumhe lagi toh nahin ?" And Riddhima's reaction said it all, he's hurting her every single day, every single moment in ways that may be irreparable and he asks her "Tumhe lagi toh nahin ?". And that scene in the hospital corridor......Riddhima was waiting for him to say something, to say one word which could bring an end to all the pain, just like she waited in the corridor in the penthouse for Sid to stop her. But he didn't say anything then and he didn't say anything now.......and Riddhima was left waiting once again. Today in her conversation with Yuvi, she showed what exactly Sid means to her, he's the one who brought her back to life, he's the one who she would do anything for. And Sid left her waiting, once again.

Awesome, awesome post Poco !! πŸ€—

-Aditi
shamil thumbnail
aww, poco... I love reading ur posts😍..
siddy baby looked choo chweet staring at his patni and i love armaan for pushing him towards his wifey> the best thing was while playing eye_lock_eyelock with babyface < rids is not at all affected by armaan who is close by > and al those who say she is still in love with armaan must be wondering aloud while she talks to yuvi about second chances in life and she is seen smiling while thinking abt sid
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi poco,

Thanks a lot for the post............Loved it.

Totally agree with u that SR lack communication.
Also loved the way Ridz conveys her feelings to Yuvi....Very well expressed.

Loved these lines:

Riddhima is falling in love with the good , compassionate and saviour-soul man who blew life into her dead veins drop-by-drop , breath-by-breath. That is all of Sid she understands and knows. When you love somebody for what they are and not what they show , pretend or what you expect them to be , you have this luminous smile on your face and tenderness in your eyes when you think about them - be it at their worst or at their best.
The underlined one: u have described it well, No others pharse can tell her love.........

Loved yr writing as usual......
Poco u r a great writer..........Keep going........πŸ‘πŸΌ

pocho did i ever tell you how amazing you are, you are the bestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Riddhima is falling in love with the good , compassionate and saviour-soul man who blew life into her dead veins drop-by-drop , breath-by-breath.

you said it all, sid is the one person who gave new life into her dead body, she is breathing b/c sid hold her hand and breath life into her, it is sid and sid in ridz ever nerve of her body, her rome rome screams his name over and over again. sid is ridz and ridz is sid, this twoa re soulmate who cannot be seperated just like radha krishna, no matter where they are their soul are attached to each other for eternity.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Seriously, what a question to ask "Tumhe lagi toh nahin ?" And Riddhima's reaction said it all, he's hurting her every single day, every single moment in ways that may be irreparable and he asks her "Tumhe lagi toh nahin ?". And that scene in the hospital corridor......Riddhima was waiting for him to say something, to say one word which could bring an end to all the pain, just like she waited in the corridor in the penthouse for Sid to stop her. But he didn't say anything then and he didn't say anything now.......and Riddhima was left waiting once again. Today in her conversation with Yuvi, she showed what exactly Sid means to her, he's the one who brought her back to life, he's the one who she would do anything for. And Sid left her waiting, once again.

Awesome, awesome post Poco !! πŸ€—

-Aditi

Hmmmm.... aptly said. Remember once Sid had said - Riddhima , tum hi dard deti aur phir uss dard ka ilaaj bhi kar deti ho. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳......I guess that is how the SR relationship is - they hurt each-other and then, they go running to heal each-other - there is too much of passionate emotion , angst and soul-pull in this relationship and that is what makes them 'soulmates'.

SR have waited a lot for each-other........ waited for healing , waited for acceptance - one of them has always been waiting. A lot of painful poignancy lies in the SR bond and maybe that is why they are so real.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

aww, poco... I love reading ur posts😍..
siddy baby looked choo chweet staring at his patni and i love armaan for pushing him towards his wifey> the best thing was while playing eye_lock_eyelock with babyface < rids is not at all affected by armaan who is close by > and al those who say she is still in love with armaan must be wondering aloud while she talks to yuvi about second chances in life and she is seen smiling while thinking abt sid

Riddz has moved on to Sid and in Armaan's own thinking and words , SR love each-other. Armaan said he would have killed Sid but he will not because Riddz sees her life in Sid.

What many people in fact or fiction do not understand is that if you have one great love in your life , it becomes a part of you forever but that doesn't mean the doors of your heart can never open again. Armaan will always be a part of SR because he is the root from where they both sprung but Riddhima has taken Sid's hand and walked ahead - when she looks back at her past life with Armaan , there should be a big smile on her face.

Armaan taught Riddz to love and Sid taught her to live in love. Simple.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its wonderful to see a post from you for SR - its kinda been ages😳

And yet , Sid asked Riddhima - Tumhe kahiin lagii to nahiin? How ironic can it get?
Exactly what i thought, what an irony that question from Sid to Ridz - she is hurt but deep within, just like he is
He hurts her not on purpose this time when he got pushed and asked as Sid would - you didnt get hurt did you, and that Ridz silent said everything

We have said alot about what SR are - that deep-inner bond they have, Soulmates, the pull they have, each other healers etc, but they are also Silent Lovers shall i call them that or Silent Soulmates?!!

Their silences always manages to convey more then they say and speak volumes

You heart goes out to Riddhima as she explains to herself and the audience while talking to Yuvi that why Sid is to her what he is to her. Riddhima is falling in love with the good , compassionate and saviour-soul man who blew life into her dead veins drop-by-drop , breath-by-breath. That is all of Sid she understands and knows. When you love somebody for what they are and not what they show , pretend or what you expect them to be , you have this luminous smile on your face and tenderness in your eyes when you think about them - be it at their worst or at their best.
This paragraph stands out to me, it sums up what Ridz said and is feelings and the way she feels and looks at Sid
The beautiful tender expression she had on her face when talking about that someone who has blew life into her was simply breathtakingly beautiful  (and i believe that Ridz is falling in love more openly, in terms of opening her heart)

I agree with you when you say thats all she knows of Sid, is there anything beyond to know about this man, is there more to this man, yes there is Riddhima Modi i say - the love he has for you, he is passionately in love with Ridz, so selfless and all the way through its been about her happiness and not about him and his feelings from his pov when it arises on what Ridz whole life depend on
I hope one day Ridz finds out how much this man loves and how much he can endure for her and take on all that pain

At the end of the day, the wounds SR have - only they can heal each other, i guess SR complete each other
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi poco,

Thanks a lot for the post............Loved it.

Totally agree with u that SR lack communication.
Also loved the way Ridz conveys her feelings to Yuvi....Very well expressed.

Loved these lines:

Riddhima is falling in love with the good , compassionate and saviour-soul man who blew life into her dead veins drop-by-drop , breath-by-breath. That is all of Sid she understands and knows. When you love somebody for what they are and not what they show , pretend or what you expect them to be , you have this luminous smile on your face and tenderness in your eyes when you think about them - be it at their worst or at their best.
The underlined one: u have described it well, No others pharse can tell her love.........

Loved yr writing as usual......
Poco u r a great writer..........Keep going........πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much for liking my post. All credit to DMG writers and creatives.😳
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wonbderful post pocu,

beautifully written

yes rids scene with yuvi today was one of the highlights,

she is falling dedper and more deeper in love with sid with each day,

SR complete one another