Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: divi4u

toh aa gayi tum Taffy....πŸ˜ƒ
even i also think so......bhai b'day royal tarike se manayge......shaadi ki tarahπŸ˜‰

haan Divya hum aa gaye...aur kahan jaayenge....πŸ˜†

arrey bday poora popat hone wala hai...naitik mahashay sab bhoolne wala hai.....use sirf khana n sona yaad rehta hai aajkal n apna bekaar sa matches khelna....
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

<div>yeah evn i thnk it was lehenga types... but i liked her ystrday... she was lookng good...

Yeah, she looked pretty yesterday but why does she tie her hair in a bun? Cant she leave her hair like she did in the kitchen scene? She will look much younger if she did that....ofcourse best option would be to get rid of the pallu. She has worn such blouses earlier too...i think during diwali. Pata nahi, I was telling Taffy this afternoon ke Akshara was fine before she got married (she used to dream of Naitik kissing her etc) but now dadi ke pravachan sun sun ke she has started acting like one πŸ₯Ί
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Yeah, she looked pretty yesterday but why does she tie her hair in a bun? Cant she leave her hair like she did in the kitchen scene? She will look much younger if she did that....ofcourse best option would be to get rid of the pallu. She has worn such blouses earlier too...i think during diwali. Pata nahi, I was telling Taffy this afternoon ke Akshara was fine before she got married (she used to dream of Naitik kissing her etc) but now dadi ke pravachan sun sun ke she has started acting like one πŸ₯Ί

exactly Nishi, her face looks like kisi ne kheechkar kheenchkar hair style kiya hai..thoda loose rakhna chahiye naa......n what r u saying that pallu nahi hona chahiye...when she doesn't removes her pallu even while she is in bed.....
n yeah she looked pretty yesterday... ( after a long time.πŸ˜† ) but i have problem with her lehanga blouse in sarees....dadi n Bma kaafi effective dikh rahe hai,.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

exactly Nishi, her face looks like kisi ne kheechkar kheenchkar hair style kiya hai..thoda loose rakhna chahiye naa......n what r u saying that pallu nahi hona chahiye...when she doesn't removes her pallu even while she is in bed.....
n yeah she looked pretty yesterday... ( after a long time.πŸ˜† ) but i have problem with her lehanga blouse in sarees....dadi n Bma kaafi effective dikh rahe hai,.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

<div></div>

Haan, even i dont like the long blouse. I hope Bhabhima's effect stops wih that lehenga blouse and doesnt end up having any effect on her πŸ˜†
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Haan, even i dont like the long blouse. I hope Bhabhima's effect stops wih that lehenga blouse and doesnt end up having any effect on her πŸ˜†

arrey baap re.....haan yaar, Bma se daant nikalna nahi seekhna chahiye.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

i too noticed that..i thought it to be a lehanga coz of its blouse then it wasn't.....shayad abhi se she has started practicing Ammaji avatar.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

arre may be the dress designer 1st decided to make her wear a lehanga then a saree then finally it became a fusion of both and this fusion with that ugly colour combination(saree) was indigestible to me🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joysorrow

hey have u all noticed the kind of blouse akshi was wearing yesterday it was a carbon-copy of bhabi maa's blouse😑😑🀒................yaar ek to waise hi tent dikha dikha ke bore kar diya hai.............upar se ye sada hua blouseπŸ₯±πŸ₯±.............apne birthday pe koi aisa sada experiment  karta hai...............it was looking yuckπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.................can't she try something good............god pls give them some brains

frnds....in a typical rajasthani style...what Akshara wore is called a kurti and not a blouse...it is worn on special occasions to give saree a look of  lehenga..

Traditionally, the lehengas used to be worn with a long kurti (the kind Bhabhi ma wears).....only now girls have started experimenting and wearing blouse with lehengas....

I understand it is a bit irritating to see Akshara like this but I guess the CV's are trying to follow typical Udaipur culture...:)
Edited by j_veenu - 14 years ago
sonalwade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but i didnt like her saare at all & tht type of wearing saare is so outdateted.....................& also tht saare was nt suting her........
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: j_veenu

frnds....in a typical rajasthani style...what Akshara wore is called a kurti and not a blouse...it is worn on special occasions to give saree a look of  lehenga..

Traditionally, the lehengas used to be worn with a long kurti (the kind Bhabhi ma wears).....only now girls have started experimenting and wearing blouse with lehengas....

I understand it is a bit irritating to see Akshara like this but I guess the CV's are trying to follow typical Udaipur culture...:)

thanks for telling this veenu...i was definitely not knowing this.............
i noe yar.. her saree was yucks..
but i felt it was still better than dat deadly magenta-yellow combo.!!!