bhabi maa's effect on akshi

ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey have u all noticed the kind of blouse akshi was wearing yesterday it was a carbon-copy of bhabi maa's blouse😑😑🀒................yaar ek to waise hi tent dikha dikha ke bore kar diya hai.............upar se ye sada hua blouseπŸ₯±πŸ₯±.............apne birthday pe koi aisa sada experiment  karta hai...............it was looking yuckπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.................can't she try something good............god pls give them some brains Edited by joysorrow - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Divya_ thumbnail
she usually wears tht kind of blouses wid net sarees......remember tulsi pooja n diwali
ankita2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divi4u

she usually wears tht kind of blouses wid net sarees......remember tulsi pooja n diwali

yes..........................yaar yesterday i not even liked her saree.......................green sharbat ko bahut complement kar rahi thi..................go green.....................🀒🀒🀒
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont like her sarees nw...🀒..........earlier atleast she used to wear gud ones, but now her colour combinations are............πŸ₯±
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i too noticed that..i thought it to be a lehanga coz of its blouse then it wasn't.....shayad abhi se she has started practicing Ammaji avatar.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

i too noticed that..i thought it to be a lehanga coz of its blouse then it wasn't.....shayad abhi se she has started practicing Ammaji avatar.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

toh aa gayi tum Taffy....πŸ˜ƒ
even i also think so......bhai b'day royal tarike se manayge......shaadi ki tarahπŸ˜‰
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

yeah evn i thnk it was lehenga types... but i liked her ystrday... she was lookng good... 
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yaa it was like a lehanga but it wasn't!!!!!!
i dnt like her dressing now!!!!firstly she wore so nice sarees but ab lagta hai cv's ne sare paise khane pe laga diye hain is liye ab costumes k liye they have no money!!!!lolz
ankita2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

i dont like her sarees nw...🀒..........earlier atleast she used to wear gud ones, but now her colour combinations are............πŸ₯±

yes yaar.........it seems like who so ever is her dress designer loves dark colours..........pls someone tell him ki we hate such colours....................lagta hai REVOLT of 2010 shuru karna hi padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

yeah evn i thnk it was lehenga types... but i liked her ystrday... she was lookng good... 

haan she was looking yesterday.....saree was not that...but what i meant to say that, why that type of blouse.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....zara sa bhi peth nahi dikh raha tha.....aise men kya Naitik use dekhega.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  poora Sanyasi tyoes outfit tha.....🀣