Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lucky__me

<font color="#ff9900" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lovely OS.πŸ‘πŸ˜³    Hope Sid confesses his feeling to Ridz soon.😳</font>

Thank You πŸ€— i hope so too! 😳

Thank You 😳 πŸ€—

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this was soooooooooooooooo beautiful.....just hope Sid and Ridz confess their luv 2 each other soon!!!!
Pragzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

this was soooooooooooooooo beautiful.....just hope Sid and Ridz confess their luv 2 each other soon!!!!

thank you πŸ€—
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

Sid snatched the cell phone from Armaan..but it was too late..Riddhima was on her way to Sid's house!
Sid:Armaan please stop interfering in my life
Armaan-I am doing it for your own good
Sid-Stop It!i know you very selfless ..but i don't need your help.!
Armaan-Why do you have a problem with Riddhima coming?mean..obviously Riddhima does'nt make any difference in your life...You are leaving anyways right?It won't hurt to have her here!You are not affected by her presence!
Sid is quiet..!
Armaan-You married her because of Dr.Shashank..you don't love her..so it's absolutely okay if she's here while you leave
Sid-Shut up Armaan!it is already very difficult for me to leave..by calling Riddhima here you have made it even more difficult
Armaan-Why is it difficult for you?
Sid finally gave in.Tears formed in his eyes
Sid-Because i love her...Armaan
Armaan-Then why are you leaving her?
Sid-Because She loves you Armaan(Tears roll down his cheeks...his voice is choked with many emotions..hurt..pain..anger..frustuation)I can't see her with anyone else.That's why i have to leave
Armaan(has a slightly angry expression on his face)-Who told you that She loves me?Did she tell you?
Sid-No ..but i know it!
Armaan-What is wrong with you Sid?

Armaan is interrupted by the arrival of Riddhima.

Sid looked at her.He could see the panic stricken face..the hysterical voice.He wanted to hurt himself for hurting Riddhima.Nothing was worse than seeing Riddhima crying because of him!

Sid(in a sad voice)-I have to Riddhima

Riddhima ran to him..and caught hold of him
Rid-Why?
Sid-Because..I can't see you with Armaan

The hurt inside Riddhima was turned into Anger.She had never wanted to hit anyone so bad!
In a strained voice she told Armaan to leave
Rid-Sid you are such an idiot.!i have never told you that i won't to stay with Armaan!
Sid-I can see your love for Armaan in your eyes
Rid-I am tired of proving myself Sidhant.I am tired.Yes i agree Sid at one point of time i was confused between you and Armaan...yes,i did love Armaan.But he left me.Then you came into my life Sid.You saved me.You gave me a reason to live.And i hear somewhere that "Once a person saves your life..your life becomes the person's life"or something like that.But anyways Sid i want to spend my future..my life..my dreams .every step of my life with you not with Armaan.Please Sid forget what happened in lonavla.Please forgive me Sid.(Riddhima breaks down)

Tears were constantly flowing down Sid's face.He felt like an idiot..all the time he thought Riddhima loves Armaan when actually she loved him.He felt like kicking himself hard.

Sidhant took Riddhima by his shoulders and gently wiped her tears.He held his ears and gave a small smile.Riddhima was melting by his cute gesture

Sidhant(still holding his ears)-I am sorry Riddhima.I did all that for your hapiness.I was a fool..a fool in your love

Riddhima looked at him shocked ..she was about to say something when Sid interrupted her
Sid-Let me say it Riddhima.Yes..i love you..i love you very much..and i am so sorry for hurting you again and again.believe me i had no intention of hurting you i just wanted you to be happy

Rid(She was overwhelmed with joy..Sid finally said those three words she was dying to hear)-I love you too sid.If you want me to be happy..never leave my side

Sid-Never ever!I love you Riddhima(He could'nt stop saying that,...how long he had waited to say the three words...the feeling he got after saying the three words was absolutely magical just like them)

Finally,he pulled her into his arms.
Sid-i will never let go of you Riddhima.My life starts and ends with you
Riddhima just smiled and quietly absorbed the atmosphere of love around them!

So Sorry for wasting your timeπŸ₯±

Pragzie, fabulous Job Yaar was a treat to read this  πŸ˜ƒxx
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
fabulous job i luved it a lot
Pragzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabkudi98

fabulous job i luved it a lot

thank you 😳 πŸ€—
-Nags- thumbnail