Sr os-I miss you!Updated Pg.3!

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Pain.He was no stranger to Pain.He had felt pain when Tamanna Had left him..he had felt pain when Riddhima accused him of molesting her.He had felt pain when Riddhima had tried to commit suicide on their wedding day.he had felt pain when he had seen Armaan.He had felt pain when he saw Riddhima crying for Armaan.He had felt pain when He sent the divorce papers to Ridhhima.He had felt pain when Armaan gave him the signed divorced papers.He had felt pain when he saw Armaan and Riddhima together in lonavla.But nothing is compared to the pain i felt when Riddhima said she is walking out of my life.It felt like a gazillion needles were piercing his heart. He could'nt believe he was letting go of the only thing that he never thought he'd have to let go of.He could'nt believe he was letting go of the only person he had ever loved

This is what he had wanted.He had wanted Riddhima to get away from him..to despise him.So that she does not feel guilty about leaving Sid.But he had no idea how much the thought of not seeing Riddhima every morning hurt him.Until now.It was almost like there is no reason to wake up.He missed her..he missed her like crazy.But there was nothing he could do about it because if she knew then for me she'll be trapped in marriage with a person she doesn't love.

He wanted Riddhima to go to her true love Armaan(sid winced)..he thought he could handle it But seeing them in Lonavla had almost killed him.He cant stay here in Sanjeevani.He cant.Seeing Armaan and Riddhima together everyday will be pure torture.

With That.Siddhant started packing.Armaan came to Sid's penthouse at the same time.

Armaan-Siddhant What are You doing?

Sid-What is it to you Dr.Armaan?

Armaan-Sid please don't behave like this..Tell me where are you going?

Sid closed his eyes in defeat..he didnt have a reason to hide where he was going as its not like anyone is going to follow him.-I am going away from here..back to where i came from.Houston.

Armaan sighed he just did'nt hav the energy to deal with those two anymore.He knew who could convince Sid to stay.He called her Armaan-Riddhima please come to Sid's penthouse.!

Sometimes you love something so much that it hurts to leave it, but you must. Sometimes it hurts too much to hold on to that thing you love. And sometimes you let go of what you love because it hurts, but then just sometimes... you get it back and live happily ever after

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it, the feelings were soooooo well described.

Also i mostly don't read FF, but as it was really short i had to read it. U've done a grrrrt job, hope to see more such short ff.

Also it was sooo sweet wht u wrote in the end.

AWESUM πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by pakindmuziq - 13 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awwww that almost made me cry

lovely OS 😳
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pragz!!!! nice post!!
Pragzie thumbnail
@pakindmuziq -Thank You so much..! πŸ€—
@supercool3-Thank You so much..! πŸ€—
@aishu_25-Thank You..! πŸ€—
@hewascool90210-thank YOU! πŸ€—Edited by Pragzie - 13 years ago
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pragati its beautiful.I esp loved the first paragraph it was really well written and described Sid's emotional turmoil very well.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pragzie thumbnail
@ayesha09- πŸ€— ..awww thank you so much..!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Prags...this is so beautifulll...........

Letting go is what I have to do.......coz I beleive  love will find a way....and bring you back to me
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Love the quote

Sid's been in pain for ages, and end of the day all he wants is her happiness

I knew Sid wouldnt be able to hack seeing AR together, and somehoe try to leave, pls continue 😊
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: Pragzie

Pain.He was no stranger to Pain.He had felt pain when Tamanna Had left him..he had felt pain when Riddhima accused him of molesting her.He had felt pain when Riddhima had tried to commit suicide on their wedding day.he had felt pain when he had seen Armaan.He had felt pain when he saw Riddhima crying for Armaan.He had felt pain when He sent the divorce papers to Ridhhima.He had felt pain when Armaan gave him the signed divorced papers.He had felt pain when he saw Armaan and Riddhima together in lonavla.But nothing is compared to the pain i felt when Riddhima said she is walking out of my life.It felt like a gazillion needles were piercing his heart. He could'nt believe he was letting go of the only thing that he never thought he'd have to let go of.He could'nt believe he was letting go of the only person he had ever loved

This is what he had wanted.He had wanted Riddhima to get away from him..to despise him.So that she does not feel guilty about leaving Sid.But he had no idea how much the thought of not seeing Riddhima every morning hurt him.Until now.It was almost like there is no reason to wake up.He missed her..he missed her like crazy.But there was nothing he could do about it because if she knew then for me she'll be trapped in marriage with a person she doesn't love.

He wanted Riddhima to go to her true love Armaan(sid winced)..he thought he could handle it But seeing them in Lonavla had almost killed him.He cant stay here in Sanjeevani.He cant.Seeing Armaan and Riddhima together everyday will be pure torture.

With That.Siddhant started packing.Armaan came to Sid's penthouse at the same time.

Armaan-Siddhant What are You doing?

Sid-What is it to you Dr.Armaan?

Armaan-Sid please don't behave like this..Tell me where are you going?

Sid closed his eyes in defeat..he didnt have a reason to hide where he was going as its not like anyone is going to follow him.-I am going away from here..back to where i came from.Houston.

Armaan sighed he just did'nt hav the energy to deal with those two anymore.He knew who could convince Sid to stay.He called her Armaan-Riddhima please come to Sid's penthouse.!

Sometimes you love something so much that it hurts to leave it, but you must. Sometimes it hurts too much to hold on to that thing you love. And sometimes you let go of what you love because it hurts, but then just sometimes... you get it back and live happily ever after

great OS

loved it, you write well

do continue

norzar