Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi Nikita,

Fabulous Post..........Both the perspective's are awesome.Well written......
SR both want each other's happiness. That is the beauty of this eternal Jodi. Their bond is not only bound by marriage but it is more than marriage, their love for eachother, They themselves didn't know how it had happened fro them.......SR forever.

Esp loved these lines:
From SID:

I need to learn to live without her, she walked in and saved me, I saved her, we are even but why can't I let go, why is there still a pain an emptiness within. How did she become the most important thing in my life someone I would give all my happiness for just to see that one smile, why do I burn with jealously when I think she is happy but not with me.

From Ridz:

All I know is I want Siddhant Modi in my life, but one thing is certain he may leave me, but I won't leave him and even if I am not physically with him I will be by his side, I will never stop holding his hand, I will make sure he gets every happiness and all the support he needs even if it kills me.
Loved it..........Keep goingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks 😳

I know they are both sacrificing themselves for each other and they need to stop doing that, because with that the pain will stop and their lives will start!
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

I  lobbbbbbbed your post....πŸ˜ƒ

Beautifully written......
She will stand by him no matter what....coz she understands  he is hurt....and no matter what he says....she will bear...coz she loves him that much....and Sid is trying everything to push her away coz he thinks thats what she wants.......giving up on that someone that means the world to him......very beautifully written niks

Thank you 😳

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for - Bob Marley

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Hi beautiful post , if only Mr and Mrs talk will they be able to convey all this to each other !!!!!!!!

Thanks! 😳

I know but that will be a miracle in its self when it happens!
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NIKKIIIIIIII πŸ€—
awsomeeeeeeeee post hun mwah x
mabel thumbnail
de POVs were sooo beautifully portrayed by u....wow...it almost brought tears 2 my eyes
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good one , Nikki πŸ‘ . You've captured our confused Sid and Riddhima really well. Sid loves Riddhima, wabts to make her happy, but does things without realising where her happiness lies or rather by overassuming things as our Ridz has problem of keeping 'Maun Vrat' evry now and then. Ridz wants to be with Sid, but she has to realise yet that she loves Sid unknowingly 😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Brillianttttttttttttttttttttttttt post hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !! :D :D

For some weird reason my like button aint working today.. :D LOVED it.. OMG.. Riddhima's perspective.. brought tears into my eyes for some weird reasons😭😭😭😭

Loved it :) Plz keep posting such topics :D
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........awesome post darling.....

The last paragraph was the cherry on the icing yaar...

All I know is I want Siddhant Modi in my life, but one thing is certain he may leave me, but I won't leave him and even if I am not physically with him I will be by his side, I will never stop holding his hand, I will make sure he gets every happiness and all the support he needs even if it kills me.

Ridz now fully knows wat she wants....with her heart n her soul....and that is her husband, Sid, and his happiness....and thus if that means she has to leave him coz that wat he wants (her POV), she will leave him......

Sid on the other hand..............no different to her.......lets her free......free to be with her happiness which he believes is with Armaan.......

Both these ulle ke pathes.....hopelessly in love........are simply doboing their own kashti in assumption ka maha sagaar and hurting themselves by thinking they are giving happiness to the other.....when actually they are just multiplying that pain even further........

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Awwhh...
Touchingg nd soo trueee!!!
Totally!!
<3
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amaaaaazing post !! They need to say this stuff to each other ASAP.