SR: Don't you dare question me!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Disclaimer: SR topic you know the rules, if not please go and refresh your memory! 😳

Hey guys,

I have been meaning to put this topic up last week but due to exams wasn't able to so I thought why not today, better late then never πŸ˜†!

Sid's prespective.

Call me a jerk, call me a fool, hate me but don't you dare question me! 😑
What do you know about how I am feeling what I am thinking? Even I don't know what I am doing is right or wrong, maybe I am listening to my mind and not my heart but for my heart and mind to think as one my mind needs to stop thinking and that will never happen, but one thing they both want is her happiness.

One says I am the happiness, the other says Armaan is the happiness, I have seen their love and how can I be the one that comes in the way of that. But why is she still with me? Why can't she go? I need to learn to live without her, she walked in and saved me, I saved her, we are even but why can't I let go, why is there still a pain an emptiness within. How did she become the most important thing in my life someone I would give all my happiness for just to see that one smile, why do I burn with jealously when I think she is happy but not with me.

I need it all to STOP! I need someone to tell me that everthing is going to be ok, Riddhima held my hand gave me support, but I turned it away I don't want her support if it is an obligation, I don't want her to stay with me if it cause of a marriage that has never been a marriage, I don't want her as a friend, I want someone who will walk with me, speak to me, listen to me, share their life with me because they want to not because they have to, I am not going to be the reason for someone's unhappiness because I can't respect the truth! I can't live a lie, it was hard enough the first time, until the lie gained some truth but this time do I have the courage to do this. Am I being weak walking away without fighting?

But I am done fighting, I am done feeling, I want nothing now, I have no direction at the moment, all I know is I want out, out of feeling, out of believing, out of hoping. Today I saw her, as a dulhan a happy one as well, she had a smile that made me melt, was she happy with me? Why can't she let me go? Why is forcing me to act as her husband, why all these rituals, all this drama, Natak? She went to get my blessing why? Why become a wife? I don't want a wife, a wife that reminds me she is only with me because we are married not because she wants to be, she needs to set us both free, leave and be happy and I shall live, I shall find a way, I may not love anyone else again but I will find a way to live without you because I will know you are happy, with a man you love not with a man you are forced to be with.

Riddhima's perspective

Sid, the one name that makes me melt, the one person that has effected me so much that I can't even imagine my life without him, he saved me when I was dying, no correction when I was dead, I had lost everything and he held my hand he made me rise from the dead, he gave me meaning and a reason to live.

How can I tell him this when he doesn't want to listen? He thinks I have betrayed his trust, I have but not in the way he believes, I have betrayed his trust by not telling him I am with him through thick and thin, he is the man I want to grow old with, he is the man I see my future with, I am not going to deny I had a past with another man but he needs to understand that is the past and that's where it will remain for the rest of time.

His words aren't hurting me, they are tearing me into pieces, I need him to understand he is my future, when I saw him on KC, I thought everything will be alright, he cares, he is still Sid with the heart of gold, he innonence on his face was seen when he was looking at me, I thought I could stand there forever, I wish time had stopped because everything was prefect then but the reality swept through and Sid was back to being hurtful. I have seen his hate and pain before but this was something else, ealier there was hope but now there isn't any hope, he isn't speaking to me and when he is all he is saying is leave me, go away from here, before he told me to leave but he was still supporting me now, he isn't supporting me, he just wants me gone. Have I hurt him so much that he can't even look at me.

All I know is I want Siddhant Modi in my life, but one thing is certain he may leave me, but I won't leave him and even if I am not physically with him I will be by his side, I will never stop holding his hand, I will make sure he gets every happiness and all the support he needs even if it kills me.

Peace out! 😳

Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Niki πŸ€—

loved every single bit
and while reading it, I just further realized on how ironic the situation is for SR
they both want each other, but scared to tell each other

i especially loved Ridz's POV 😳

especially this

All I know is I want Siddhant Modi in my life, but one thing is certain he may leave me, but I won't leave him and even if I am not physically with him I will be by his side, I will never stop holding his hand, I will make sure he gets every happiness and all the support he needs even if it kills me.
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..omg nikkie..amazing post..i luvd the way you potrayed SR's feelings through words..!!i am so glad you made this post..! 😳
Sid is acting like a jerk but deep inside he is the most januable person on the earth..
Seeing AR together made him the Ice Man..!and rids can only make him melt..i hope he melts away fast..!
To melt him rids needs to tell him :
How can I tell him this when he doesn't want to listen? He thinks I have betrayed his trust, I have but not in the way he believes, I have betrayed his trust by not telling him I am with him through thick and thin, he is the man I want to grow old with, he is the man I see my future with, I am not going to deny I had a past with another man but he needs to understand that is the past and that's where it will remain for the rest of time.

wonderfully written..! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

luv, πŸ€—
Pragz!
Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol this is so true...loved it
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Niks!!!! Awesome post!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved every word of it...you did an excellent job of describing what each person is thinking and doing.  I couldnt have even attempted something that good. 

my fav part:

πŸ˜ƒ
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I don't want a wife, a wife that reminds me she is only with me because we are married not because she wants to be, she needs to set us both free, leave and be happy and I shall live, I shall find a way, I may love anyone else again but I will find a way to live without you because I will know you are happy, with a man you love not with a man you are forced to be with.

Brilliant post It actually brought tears and a smile on my face this si what SR ARE. Gosh so so so deep . I lvoe your analysis. it's just Perfection and this above part totally made me emotional. i really feel so much for this lady she's suffering the most in all this.

The Sid part is also, my fav because it just shows how much they mean to each other and how selfless he is Gosh why don't they make men like him anymore he's one chracter who's just perfect in whatever he does even if he's hurting her for her happiness i m not minding because when you see his POV it all makes total sense and makes you feel for him

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

excellent post nikita, i completly loved it

wish SR get to knwo they feelings for one another

norzar

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Niki

Good post

I may love anyone else again but I will find a way to live without you because I will know you are happy, with a man you love not with a man you are forced to be with.
I am not sure but does that may have to be may not or just may?

Sid is so right in his thinking, that no i dont want a wife who is forced upon me, esp since her past is back and he has seen the love AR have, so how can he be the one to stand in the way - from his pov he is right but the misunderstanding are the main thing here - he loves her, and she in name is his, but he is not forcing her to be with him, how selfless is he still being, i have no words for him and to sacrifice not only his love but his wife

Ridz wants Sid, all her life - to stand beside each other, to hold each other's hand - he's been there through the worst with her, brought her to life and she knows Sid would stand by her no matter what, as what they have been through, but he is making her feel unwanted and we know why, Ridz needs to tell him her feelings asap

Both SR want each other other's happiness - but yet dont know there happiness is with each other
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderfully written, Hope SR get to know abt each others feelings soon:)😍☺️
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Nikita,

Fabulous Post..........Both the perspective's are awesome.Well written......
SR both want each other's happiness. That is the beauty of this eternal Jodi. Their bond is not only bound by marriage but it is more than marriage, their love for eachother, They themselves didn't know how it had happened fro them.......SR forever.

Esp loved these lines:
From SID:

I need to learn to live without her, she walked in and saved me, I saved her, we are even but why can't I let go, why is there still a pain an emptiness within. How did she become the most important thing in my life someone I would give all my happiness for just to see that one smile, why do I burn with jealously when I think she is happy but not with me.

From Ridz:

Loved it..........Keep goingπŸ‘πŸΌ