Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
👏 LOVE IT... gr8 job yaar just wonderfully written 👏
i just hope everyone is happy and the CV;s bring a new girl for armaan who will give me the love he deserves...LOVE SIDMA AND LOVEEE ARMAAN!!!!!!!!
ITS REALLY IRONIC how Armaan knows SR feelings for each other

and i just love the fact that ridzy is no longer awkward around him

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Totally heartfelt beautiful nits you always mesmerize me with your words
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pocuuuuuuuuuuu................yaar tuanu ek gal dassan......tuada posts honda ssi "KAAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEEEEEEEEELLLAAAANNNAAAAA"

oye yaara.....ainj tarhan gar tussi posts likhde rahode......te hun akha mulkh di teesri kya.....chothhi paanchvi aankh  khul jawedi......
par sweety.....eh kaam changa howeda.......sanu taraf se tuanu double aashirwaad puttarji.......

Waise awesome take darling.....

Assumption ke iss whirlpool me phassa ek anaar.....banke bimaar....naam he uska armaan.....
The guy is at no fault in all the mess yet.....for love of his life....for the one who he cares the most, Ridz, and for the one who he knows is the best person for this love of his.....for whom he has grown fondness over the time period he has known him for, Sid,........he will step forward and make sure to  fix it all for them.....and fix it as such that it doesnt break off again.....

How I am soooooooooo proud and finally feel relaxed to have our "THE ARMAAN" back......yes this is the Armaan we all fell in love with.....
WELCOME BACK DR. MAALIK..........

Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good one, Nitzy 👏 / Loved the way u caught his situation between Sid and Riddhima especially these lines
Everything is between the two of you and I wish you both did not use me as an excuse to fight and hurt each-other. It is suicidal and I refuse to be a part or a cause of sinking a well-floating boat that you both are hell-bent on drowning.
truly the husband and wife are using Armaan as an excuse to fight their battles of confusion and yepp, atleast Sid is hell bent on drowning it

When i look at you, Sid , I see a man who permanently burns in a personal purgatory - a man who madly loves his wife and wants to spends his life with her - but he stops his heart because of his own assumptions , his own fears which have no foundation. And then , I look at you Riddhima - I see a mature , married woman who has come to love her husband , who has healed all her wounds in the hopes of a beautiful future with him - a wife who holds her marriage and her husband the most precious and cries rivers all alone , fearing that he will slip out of her fingers of she doesn't hold on to him strong enough.
Again, you perfectly decribed Sid Ridz feelings and situation, Nitzy 👏 . Sid always tries to hide his true emotions and keeps doing something stupid to show that he feels otherwise. I want Sid to open up soon to Ridzy, else I'll personally lock Mr and Mrs Modi in that penthouse forever 😉 .

I'm not comfortable with the way Armaan is helping Sid. He loved Ridz yaar, so it will be really hurting to push someone else on her or to give advice on how to get back to her when you yourself want to get back the person 😔 . I hope Armaan only helps Sid a little... I want Sid to make some initiatives this time and we know Sid is very much capable of that if he determines himself to get back Ridz in his life.

Now that Sidmaan track looks almost over desperately waiting for Sid Riddhima scenes 😳

Nafeesa
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb as usual poco. 😊 Can we have this letter mailed to Modi Palace please.... Overnight express mail.😳 Else CVS will take may take forevr
 to get this msg across to the hubby wifey duo.