Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Kahan thi aap madam itne dino se may i ask 😑 Missed ur posts so much!!!

Will comment on the post later...for now - Take a Bow! πŸ‘
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Will be back to comment, ppz! Missed you all. Rappzie, i loved ur jhaad! 🀣
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Poco only you can explain DMG better than anyone else.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Armaan ko hi ab Sid aur Riddhima ko unke Pyaar ka ehsaas dilana hoga.
Hope Armaan does this.
I want My SR to go on HoneyMoon Once Again.πŸ˜‰
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautifully written as always .. Do I even need to say this ..

Anyways yes indeed Armaan is the only one who knows both the sides .. He knows what Siddhant and Riddhima want .. He has taken time but he has come to realize what SR are for each other .. Siddhant had already told Armaan his feelings for Riddhima .. And he can actually see Riddhima's hurt on not being accepted by Sid .. He can see the pain in her eyes .. She hates to hurt Sid .. She cannot stand seeing him in pain knowing that it is all due to her .. She hates that he doesn't want her to be a part of his life .. He has come to understand that Riddhima is working on this marriage not because of some obligation but only because she wants to .. His talk with her before the Karvachauth was enough to make him realize that her world revolves around Sid today .. The very fact that Riddhima is no more awkward around him proves that she is Sid's Riddhima who only wants to be with her husband ..Today Armaan understands both of them .. Maybe more than themselves right now ..

But why is he being continuously dragged into this, and still he cannot stop himself from helping them resolve their issues due to his concern for Riddhima as well as I think he does feel kind of guilty somewhere that he in fact has come in between SR (not intentionally of course ..) .. Maybe if he hadn't returned they would be living a happy married life .. But then again he is not at fault .. Like you said he did not come in between them and finally he has taken a stand that he will not let this happen .. Why should they separate "due to him" .. Why make him the reason .. He wouldn't even be helping them if he wasn't being dragged in it time and again (Of course Riddhima's tears are a reason as well) .. After all they are a married couple, it's entirely their life .. It's lack of communication that is the problem here and definitely not Armaan .. He will not be the reason of SR splitting .. Why should he be ..  

At the end of the day, Riddhima is the single most important thing in his life .. And if she's not happy, he cannot be happy .. And he knows that today her happiness lies with her husband .. He knows she has moved on but he has to make sure that Riddhima is happy .. And this is the only way Armaan can move on .. Seeing SR together .. I feel bad for him .. really very bad ..

Edited by 211su - 14 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Great post Pocu. enjoyed reading it

hope Armaan succeeds in uniting SR,

norzar

nikita_88 thumbnail
Poco Fab stuff glad to see some writing from you!

I liked it was from Armaan's prespective and the I refuse to feel guilty so true!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu

In a way Armaan is not the issue anymore, Ridz is ok with him around and isnt cutting him off, Sid is the one with the issue in a way, he still believes AR will be happy together, but he doesnt realise its Sid she wants and want to walk beside all her life

The man who healed her wounds and made her live again, gave her hope

Hope is SR - its always been about Hope, i hope Sid starts to hope again and see a future with Ridz

As for Armaan he has courage to do what he is doing - only Amraan can get through to Sid now - make some kind of breakthrough, i wish him luck and love
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post once again Poco!!!πŸ‘

I agree poor Armaan keeps getting thrown in the middle when he hasnt been a part of it since Ridz told him in clear words that she is now married...but yet everytime there is a modi clash poor armaan is wounded and called a traitor....πŸ˜•

I love the part where you say Armaan Refuses to feel guilty....he shouldnt he has done nothing to feel guilty for...in fact he is fixing something he has no need to fix...as it has nothing to do with him, but he is armaan afterall and he wants Ridz to be happy and so he will do what he needs to to make sure she gets her happy ending...with Sid....

i hope what Armaan says to Ridz/Sid tomorrow with that diary is something like you have posted (but i kno i am hoping too much)...but then again Sidma are all about hope and so i will continue to hope that Armaans words will be as such...until they prove me wrong...πŸ˜†

Thanks for the great post loved reading itπŸ˜ƒ
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Pocs!! Armaan building Hope ka pahaad for SR!!! love Armaan for that..and as u said.. he is no longer in b/w the couple!!! He is with them to unite them!!!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post as always.......

He truly sees what both of them are blind to......and he is hurting him self to make them see...because somewhere he feels he is responsible for their misery.........but truly is not.....

And these two need to realize what they were fighting for ....what they want is each other....

Hope this journey of realization brings happiness to all three....because each of them deserves it.