Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@Chandz

This is unreal 😆 I'm so glad you love it so much! And yeah, the blending was pretty okay...😆 I was kinda happy with it actually! 😆

Thanks so much again! Love you!

@Zarwu

Thanks a ton!

@Hina

Lol that's okay! And I'm so happy you liked everything!

aishhh. thumbnail

@Anu

Aww you're the best! 😆 No really...I think I'm on my way to that medal ahahahah

The ones you named..they'd have to be some of my fav too! TG I have some sense lol!

And avis...well I'm still learning..but thankyou so much! 😆 LY <3

@Hoor

To be honest yeah I was a little :S about whether you'd mind..the changes I made but...uuhh thankyou so so so so so much! Yeah I don't mind at all..whatever suits you!

Everyone seems to be after a love tab these days 🤣 Hahaha take your time to edit or  whatever...LY <3 Thankyou again!

@Preeti

Thanks SO much Preeti ILY <3

aishhh. thumbnail

@Janu

Aww thanks! Arre means a lot coming from you! <3 So happy you loved your req, and the MN stuff! Thankyou infinite! 😆 LY lots <3

@Pooja

Aww it's fine! I'm so happy you like it! <3

@Avni

Thanks SO SO much!! I can't tell you how much this means! <3 lol and you're already ready to req next time I open? 😆 Okay! I'm ready...fire away when I open in 1-2 weeks!

aishhh. thumbnail

@Priya

Aww thankyou! 😆 Yeah...everyone seems to like their req..thank god! And so glad you love your one too! Thanks a TON! <33

@Daani

I was waiting to reply to this like impatiently 🤣 First toh huge huge thanks 😆 I love you too much <33! And..huh I'm proud too in fact....You really think I push myself? You don't know just exactly how much it means!! This is the best thing anyone's ever said to me in aaaggess..😆

And uuhh tum bhi uss list mein :S lol...I'm trying..I don't know though how much I could live up to that promise though 😆 But see, I'll try and squeeze something in today! ILY!!!!

@Sano

Thankyou SO so much! *hugs*

aishhh. thumbnail

@Anki

Thanks <3 ww we already talked abt this..stupid me 🤣 Hahaha..but I'll keep it pending hehehe..<3

@Senny

Thanks SO much! <3 you!

@Fary Di

You can't be serious I can't believe my screen Di 🤣 I'm just over-the-top happy you loved your req!!! ILY infiiinnniitttee x 948335203935980348024457892384792 🤣

Abt PSD tutorials...hahaha okay..I will try..I think this time I'll just post a trial..I mean I'll post a simple colouring, and you tell me if it's easy to follow or not..then I can post actual ones? Lol.. I think that sounds okay hahah ...LY <333!

aishhh. thumbnail

@Karu

Okay tumhare saare sawaalon ka jawaab 😆

First..I'm not perfect..sawaal hi mit gaya 🤣

Second...Hahaha..that's the point I guess? You're meant to go mad 🤣

Third...Okay so you wrote so much..and you say you're speechless..huh :S Problem solved there and then 🤣 Hahaha

Tcchh thankyou so so much! 😆 LY <3

@Sana

Hahahahahahah thankyou thankyou 🤣 I was on the verge of fainting..almost...lol

RagVir sig..yeaah I was kinda happy...I think I could have done it better though lol..uhh Ian-Nina..no, I'm not a fan either..but 😆

The Drashti one..really? 😆 Okay then is it still sitting there? 🤣

Oh okay..realised now its the TL one..stupid me I didn't read further lol

Shru's one...hmm snagging ke plans hai? 🤣 Hahahah..with the Selena sig..no again I'm not a fan..at all. But I'm glad it turned out good tteehhhee..

And well..you can obsess about anything you like..PS. I love JeRan hahahah..someone who's probably reading this now got me hooked lol

Thankyou ji for such a lamba comment..mere haath..dard ke maare 🤣 LOL no baba..just kidding! LY <3 Keep coming here...I know you will ;)

@Aish

Uhhuh..it's fine lol.thankyou so so much! You're a fan? :O WTH..Okay stop chadhaoing me this second! Order 🤣

Really....umm okay..let me see :S Stupid tp!

aishhh. thumbnail

@Ayesha

@Keva

Thankyou SO much! <3

@Kanky

Well..of course you don't I know that..the day you tell me you do..that will be a milestone 🤣 Nah, it's fine I'm just so happy you like them! Don't worry...essay hota toh mera kya hota 🤣 LOL I think you were second ;) Zummi wished me aaaggess ago 😆 But I still love you (yes, love you!) as much 😆

aishhh. thumbnail

@Aqsa

Thanks tons! So glad you love your req!

Uhh abt stacking..I'm really very very busy..mushkil se reply karne ka time mila..but I will try..!

@Lola

Aww thanks! *hugs* I think everyone seems to like the Selena one..secret is that's the one which took least amount of time 😆 So glad you love all the other ones too! Means a lot coming from you! LY <3

@Varshu

Aww thankyou thankyou and again thankyou!!! I thought you'd love if I made PBM ones for you ;) Well Oct is on it's way..that too fast - when I open! 😆 I'm sure you'll love the upd hat's coming now! High dose of ArTi and MN! 😆 Looovve you!

aishhh. thumbnail

@Hinna

YAAAYY was waiting for you quoting Maharani 🤣 LOL..I will comment with your replies..I'm soo excited!! LY <3

@Chhoti

Awww meri chhoti..of course I remember you [=)] And now you have a new name from me too! 😆 Yeah yeah..now toh I make avis too! 😆 I'm still learning with them though! But I'm over-the-top happy you love them <3

And ehh...MERI nautanki..hmm..let me think over that 🤣 Hahaha..till then 🤣 LOVE you endless lol...!

@Sam

Aww thanks <33 LOVE you!

aishhh. thumbnail

@Natasha

Uhh thanks! <3 Have added you to my PM list! And as we said I'll keep your req pending!

@Doyel

Aww thanks! Means lots to me, that you think I'm so good! <3

@Rach

No no..don't be sorry, it's absolutely fine! 😆 With your sig..I tried something new..but still you liked it and I'm really glad! In fact even I think now that it does justice to the scene 😆

And about my best work :S It means a lot that you say you can't decide..cause I can't either hahaha..I guess words aren't enough to tell you how much this means to me!

30 reqs was definitely tough ;) But you guys make it so easy for me 😆 thanks so much for that amazing comment, really you made my day! *hugs* LY <3