Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@Zaara

That's absolutely fine! πŸ˜† It's just that I would have felt very bad if I'd not been able to do it before my holidays :S So I thought I'd do it then πŸ˜† And I only used one pic..I thought it'd look better πŸ˜† I'm so happy you like your req..and the ones you singled out! Don't thank me, it's my pleasure! <3

@Nitz

Oh man..okay where do I start? πŸ˜†

So first toh don't be the least bit sorry...Seriously..people have a life apart from visiting my shop hahaha...and with school of course I know how it is! Lol

Well Smriti and you πŸ˜† She says she loved your req lots..and you say you loved hers lots...gosh I love you two 😳 And I love you for loving your reqs so much!

I'm glad she liked it too! And well..use all you want is all I can say for now πŸ˜†

Nitz I'm so happy you two found me...cause seriously...your both comments mean a lot to me..and it's okay..we all get lazy to type sometimes πŸ˜†

Honestly I had to take lots of time out for this 🀣 But it's worth every bit of it!

But now that you found me...request away, I'll open soonish πŸ˜†

Okay so I....LOVE YOU SO MUCH too hahahaha...wait till I open ;)!

@Sofia

Yeah I'm sure I will! Esp after your PM the other day! πŸ˜† Thanks again!

aishhh. thumbnail

@Sanu

Huh..so maybe I will have to dhandofy you or something? 🀣 SANU where are you..lol edit when you can..no jaldi 🀣

@Rida

Aww that's fine sweety..reply/edit whenever! πŸ˜† I know I'm improving fast..we talked abt that on PM today only πŸ˜† ILY <33

@Jia

Uhh don't say that you're not a bad friend at all =( πŸ˜†

But thankyou thankyou and a huge thankyou! And btw..I haven't overtaken you yet..have a long way to go till that πŸ˜†

And don't be sorry! Will definitely post the promised MS stuff in next upd...now...yes, yes, in your fav! Hahaha LY endless <3

aishhh. thumbnail

@Hinna

YAYYYY And I found you 🀣

Pg 130..

Well don't be jealous stupid..you have full right to req..when I next open 🀣 Of course...and thankyou for lovin my avis..okay..so since when did I become chaiwaali....hmmph 🀣 lol

Pg 108

Don't hate me =( Hahaha well I'm not a mad KaSh/ArSh fan but I like them..but yeah I agree..I do get better...arre I need a name for you..like you have "chai waali" for me..mmm I don't know..ONE day it'll come lol

You love my work and I love you! <3 Tch

Pg 121

Okay I don't know..any more what can I say..chai waali is outta words :S But thankyou and ILY x 223842374529308528437589243857891023948124984578786754433079

^Type something longer than that number. 🀣 Hahaha..

And yes, I will try and upd ASAP..which hopefully is today maharani πŸ˜†..!

Your....chaiwali 🀣

@Aysha

Thanks a ton!

@Fatima

Thanks tons! SR Avis seem to be a fav πŸ˜†

aishhh. thumbnail
update

πŸ˜† This wasn't planned πŸ˜† But after a lot of nagging and yeah πŸ˜† I decided I should post some stuff..everything I've made since those reqs ki baarish was over 🀣
Actually I've taken a a day off today from work...as my cousin sister isn't well and just drove to her house since she needs me here...Anyway..so I thought okay..I'll update today...might as well πŸ˜†
Again there is tons I mean tons of experimenting here..I'm finally getting comfortable with textures and all πŸ˜† It took a long time πŸ˜† But der se hi sahi...tell me which ones you like/don't like..please criticise where necessary..please...you guys are too nice πŸ˜†
And there's a bunch of random MN/Aisha/MJHT avis..cause I was trying new avi styles 😳 Except I'm having problems posting those..darn imageshack πŸ˜† Maybe I'll post another time! πŸ˜†
Well..okay I guess you've had enough of me now πŸ˜• Here it goes πŸ˜†

A r j u n / R a t i 

(Offscreen/Rati birthday/Gr8 Mag/ITA mix)

I s h q   B a r s e
(from Raajneeti if anyone's interested πŸ˜†)

K a t r i n a

MN

Dance and trillion eyelocks 😳 Passion ☺️ πŸ˜†

This huge one I resized it if anyone wants to use..go ahead πŸ˜†

Odhni Scene/When M got hurt 😳 

Quick eye lock scene from (okay I can't remember the date)πŸ˜†

MN in white 😳😳😳😳
If anyone wants separate icons, tell meπŸ˜† I've made them..it's just they're taking ages to upload..so I'll post them if anyone wants withthe next update, along with avis of this scene

M o h i t   &   S a n a y a

R a n b i r - P r i y a n k a

P r i y a n k a   ( f r o m   K K K   l a u n c h)

Rati (Birthday/Random)

PSD Colouring Tutorial (on Fary Di's req)
Okay so with this one...I've never made these before πŸ˜•πŸ˜† And so before going any more complicated, I thought I might as well keep it simple and run this one as a trial..it's the most basic colouring I use to fix up pictures πŸ˜† So using this as a trial...I'll post better ones in future..this is just for the purpose of how easy it is to follow etc. πŸ˜†

Old Reqs
These ones I'd made for Smriti/Nitz/Rach..except I didn't post them here as they were b'day ones! Have PMed them ages ago..but if anyone wants to see them πŸ˜†

For Smriti (FollowYourHeart)

For Nitz

For Rach (maxliz)

^That was practically everything I made during my hols πŸ˜• And well..it was tons for me πŸ˜† Cause I was very busy..but πŸ˜†
I hope this is the last/ second last upd for this shop! 😳 And then I can't wait to start my second! πŸ˜† Hahaha..
Well waiting for comments and like button! 😳
<33 Aish

Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail

Just reminding you all..I'm still closed..please don't request until I open, as I hate saying no! πŸ˜† And as I'd promised, I will open in about a weeks/ two weeks time!

October isn't far now! 😈 πŸ€£ Bachke kahaan jaoge 🀣

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Holy! Thats alot of siggies Aish but their all beautiful especially the MN ones :)

Keep it up and welcome back hun <3 <3
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW gorgeousss creations 😳
esp. MayUr ones :D
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aish- awesommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update !😳 love all the mayur ones and the update is by far awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! using one !!!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Finally and update from you
ok let me start from the PSD I am so so takign this it's so gorgeous i just love the way u cool the pics down and add that effect too good
and the white mayur is magic like wow
the arti/rati/mayur is too good like i have no words to praise fab

F A N T A S T I C

This one simply steals the show for me

The rk pc ones r adorable as well
u so have to do sonam kapoor
oh and m kinda bad when it comes to commenting on updates so plz bare with me  but honestly these r so damn BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i love it and specially mayur was the best. nice