Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
may kashi and dhruv will pair up together with all fights and then a love story dhruv falling for kashi                                              
and vijayanthi paired up with shaury already they are fighting so in future they may have cute love story and vijayanthi teaching a lesson to shaurymotherEdited by dishasalsa - 13 years ago
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well yes offcourse  i will vote kaashi and shourya ⭐️ only but i think dhruv and kashi have a chance 😊 too in story to play lead role. ho sakta hai dhruv ko kashi se pyar❤️ ho jaye and kashi will love shourya but she will never say and then for frndship sake kashi will sacrifice her love akka shourya for bajanti.

might be this if i am nt wrong?

lots of love kajal😊
Edited by stary_kajal - 13 years ago
Salam-Peace thumbnail
Hi everyone.

I am new on this forum. I've been watching Kashi from the start, I think I have a pretty good idea of what will happen. I think that Kashi will end up with Dhruv, she might start to love Shaurya and the feeling will be mutual but because the way I see Dhruvs nature, Kashi might end up with him. He will fall in love with her but Kashi might not love him. I think Kashi might not want to make any commitments or even go for marriage because of the situation her bua faced. She saw how her bua went into depression because Dwarka although loved her dearly couldn't take the pressure coming from malkain and married again, and eventually ruining Kashis buas life.

Another thing is that Baijanti might fall in love with Shaurya and will do everything to get him. She might even give a lot of hardship to Kashi and Dhruv can get together with baijanti into getting Kashi.

The whole situation seems a bit mess to me right now because I feel that when they take a leap, no love triangle shriangle should be in place. The whole thing should be about social awareness and I think there is enough social awareness on marriage with lower classes!

Please producer and director, please keep up with your promises...I hope that you do.
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kashi & shauraya ofcourse! But hope not to see another uttaran!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
In new promo Kashi has grown ,So does  Bayjanti and Shaurya . It is shown that Kashi had Shaurya has become more than friend  through letters. But Kashi says nothing is like before. What will happen to the story have to watch